Seeing to the Hippogriff

Tom Fletcher

OOC First Name
Mike
Wand
14 3/4" Canadian Maplewood wand with an essence of Hippogriff feather
Tom was in the forest, stroking a hippogriff he had named Aphrodite. He had grown fond of her over the last few weeks. Tom looked back at the castle, sunlight disappearing fastly. Darkness spreading like butter on toast. Time to head back I think Tom said to himself.

(Is this the one i am meant to join??)

Anna's patronus a terrier dog ran through the forest to find Professor Tom Fletcher.

Finally he reached him and Anna's delicate and gorgeous voice rang out quietly through the trees.

Professor Tom Fletcher, I have been appointed at the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures, I have been going around all the places, finding out more about how many magical creatures there are at the moment and what we can do for them. I also have recieved intelligence that you are the Magical Creatures Professor and Hogwarts New Zealand. I would be delighted if you could join me in my office on the 15th April 2021 at 10:45. Please can you send me a reply ASAP so i can book you in officially. Hoping you are well, Anna Johnson, worker in the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures.

The terrier blinked at Tom after this message and vanished through the trees in a silver blur. It went into nothing when it reached the edge of the forest.

Tom cast his eagle patronus back to Mrs Johnson,

"Mrs Johnson, Professor Tom Fletcher here. Yes I will join you in your office, to help you with your job, see you then" The eagle glided over the tree tops to where Mrs Johnson stood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back