Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ebony 15" Essense of Phoenix Talon
Jaken didn't bother knocking when he entered the office of his father's. Jaken perched against Kalif's desk, and smirked slightly, "I heard about the prank. Are you still upset about it still, or is it okay to laugh yet?" Jaken was wondering whether it was even true. Jaken pulled up a chair, and sat down in front of his old man. He was supposed to help his father decorate the office a bit, put portraits up of the family. It wasn't a quality time thing, but it was something to do in his free time.

Kalif glanced up from his work to see his son standing there in front of him. Narrowing his eyes, he listened to the question. Kalif stated curtly, "There is nothing to laugh about. Those boys were punished, and that was the end." He added, "And I won't be putting up portraits. Last thing I need is a picture nagging about something or another." Kalif put down his quill and bottled his ink.

Jaken nodded, not particularly liking talking pictures, so he understood where his father was coming from. "Okay. Well, I was meaning to ask you, Estrella wants me to come over to hang out over Christmas break sometime. You wouldn't mind if I went, do you?" Jaken hoped that he would say yes. Jaken then had a thought. He was seventeen. He could anyway. However, if his father wanted to stop him, he knew Kalif could.

His question caught Kalif's attention. Jaken had never asked to go to someone else's house over break, any break. Kalif folded his arms across his chest, and his eyes narrowed. Kalif shook his head, and demanded in a cold tone, "Will her grandfather be watching over you two?" Kalif had known Valcan, since both were Death Eaters. As long as Valcan would keep an eye on Jaken especially, then Kalif saw nothing wrong with Jaken leaving.

Jaken smiled, yet, grew suspicious of him. Would Kalif agree so easily? Jaken bit his lip, and shrugged, "To be honest, dad, I don't know. But I wouldn't go if her guardian isn't there." Jaken had spoken honestly. Of course, he was slightly afraid of Estrella's grandfather, since she had said how big in size he was. He would just have to be as polite as possible, and not get on anyone's bad side. If he could accomplish it with Asparuh, then everyone else should be a snap.

Kalif stared at Jaken, seeing whether he was speaking the truth. He saw that Jaken was not in fact, lying, and stated curtly, "You may go with them, but only after one week of being at home. That is, of course, if Estrella's grandfather watches over you." Kalif unfolded his arms and let one of his hands mess with his hair. He was not fond of the idea Jaken going off with his girlfriend. However, he had already agreed under a few circumstances. "Receive more details with who exactly will be there, then come back to me and we will discuss it more appropriately."

Jaken nodded, and grinned at his dad. He was used to Kalif's cold demeanor and used to his anger outbursts. Although it shocked Jaken that Kalif didn't murder or torture those two Gryffindor boys after the prank. Jaken stood up, and turned to leave. He paused at the door, wondered if his girlfriend wouldn't mind hanging out with him during Christmas break. With Chavdar, however. He knew that she did not like Kalif, and chances were, wouldn't like his grandfather, if he was around. Jaken left the office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back