Seeing again

Fatima Alfred

OOC First Name
Steph.
Wand
Kingwood 15 1/2" with Essence of Thestral Tail Hair
Fatima's feet was dragging her at the darkest part of the Bleak street, just because of her curiosity. She never went to Bleak street before, Fatima heard many stories about it and one of it is Bleak street is a place for Death eaters. Until her feet stop and she noticed she was in the alley.

Sir Wenton had been searching fro a certain Death Eater. One that had killed his mother. He felt mad just thinking about it. While in the ally he saw a figure in the ally. He instantly got ready for combat. He muttered lumonus and stayed his distance. He needed to find out who this was.

Ioan walked out of nearby shop into an alley way and was surprised to see Fatima there. A look of shock quickly creeped on and off her face as he approached her and tapped her on the shoulder. What is she doing on Bleak Street? Ioan wondered as he did so. "...Fatima" he said in a low voice. As he waited for a reply, he thought he detected someone else in the distance but it was so far away that he couldn't be sure.

Once her mind was in reality, she felt that someone was looking at her. She turned and looked from left to right to see no one, she shrugged her shoulder. Fatima turned again to see no one in the alley, when suddenly someone tapped her shoulder. She quickly took her wand from her waist and turned around to see it was Ioan. "Oh..It's you." She said while her wand was still on his chest.

"Whoa" Ioan uttered as Fatima quickly turned around and pointed her wand at his chest. "A little jittery, huh?" he asked as he stood uneasily with the wand pointed at his chest "What are you doing here anyway?" he asked trying to make conversation.

"I'm sorry." Fatima said as she put her wand on her side slowly. "You scared me..." She said looking around feeling another eye was looking at them. "Just fancied to go here and yah, here i'am." Fatima shrugged her shoulder slightly.

Ioan smirked as Fatima said that he had scared her. If you only knew, he thought to himself. "You fancied coming here?" Ioan asked curiously. "This is no place for a lady like you" he added smoothly.

Fatima frowned, Why are you here? She thought to herself curiously. "Yeh, i only fancied because its my first time here. Even though my dad is a death eater." She said the last part rather a whisper. "And what are you doing here in this place too? Did you know that a lot of people here are death eaters?" Fatima said biting her lower lip.

Ioan let Fatima's comment about her father being a death eater pass without comment. He hoped she wouldn't ask what he was doing here but she did. "Really? I didn't know that...I guess I still have a lot to learn about New Zealand. I was just visiting a friend" Ioan ended. He had actually been visiting a friend but hoped that Fatima wouldn't ask about that.

"So, how've you been?" he asked to change the subject.

Fatima was going to ask Ioan who was his friend, but he change that subject. "I'm fine, going a lot of trouble on my niece."She sigh. "I'm starving, do you want to go and eat. I think i pass a restaurant here." Fatima interjected.

"You want to eat there? I mean...It's ok with me but aren't you afraid that death eaters will be in there?"Ioan said with his signature smirk back on his face. He wasn't sure what it was but there was something about Fatima that he really liked. Maybe it was her adventurous side. Ioan surely didn't know many girls who would venture to Bleak Street and not run back out the next chance they got.

"I'm really sure about it." She said and crossed her arms, "If you think that i'm afraid of Death eaters your wrong, ok. I live with a Death eater in like...A century." What if your one of them, that's the time i'm going to run away from hereShe thought to herself. Fatima sigh, "If you don't want then we can go out of the alley." She suggest with a smile.

"No, no...lead the way Fatima" Ioan said as he stepped out of her way so that she could head toward the restaurant. "What kind of food do you think they have there?" Ioan asked.

((Should we start a new rp in the restaurant?))

Fatima lead the way to the restaurant, "I don't know, i wish it doesn't have any poison." She chuckled.

[[Yah, could you do the honor?]]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back