Seeing a Old Friend

Alexander Fields

OOC First Name
Ben
Wand
Elder 15 1/2" Essence of Thestral Tail Hair
Alex was seated at a small Cafe, waiting for someone he hadn't seen in a very long time, it was at her wedding that he had last seen her, but yet he hadn't been able to speak to her because everyone else was crowded around the newlyweds. Leaning back in his seat he took a sip of his Cofee and looked out amongst all the people that where seated at the Cafe, it was funny to see no one could match his muscle stature and form. He didn't even think a body builder really could. The black singlet he was wearing made his muscles look larger the what they really where. Looking around he couldn't see kiera and was hoping she would turn up soon he only had a few hours before he had to go back to his farm. He needed to pay the farm keep his weekly wage before he went home for the weekend.

Kiera Potter had received an Owl from Alexander Fields asking to meet up with her. She hadn't seen her friend in several months so she had agreed quickly, sending him a reply and saying they could meet at a cafe near her new house. Kiera got ready quickly and went to her BMW in the garage. She pulled out of the driveway and headed for the cafe.

When Kiera arrived at the muggle cafe, she looked around. It seemed one or two people recognized her from her recent accomplishments, but Kiera ignored them. It didn't take her long to locate her friend. A smile fixed upon her face as she went to the table where he was sitting. "Alex!" she said, giving him a quick hug before sitting down oppisite him. "So, what's up?" she asked curiously.

Alex smiled as he saw her come running over, and wasn't surprised at the car she was driving either, giving her a quick hug he watched as she sat down and asked him what was up. " Nothing really, can't a guy come have a chat with his good friend. How's James, and your sister?" He asked hoping they where still together, they where really good together. " You know Maddiie's pregnant right?"

Kiera laughed at his answer. "Of course he can." she reassured him. Kiera grinned as he asked about James and then her sister. "James is doing well. He is at his Quidditch practice right now so I'm at home alone." she answered. Kiera frowned when it came to Kat. "To be honest, I don't think Kat is doing well at all. She has always been so shy. She never talked much to anyone at school but me and now that I graduated I fear she is very alone." Kiera said, biting her lip. Kiera's eyes grew in shock at Alex's words about Maddiie. "No! I had no idea! When did this happen?" she asked.

" From back when we where at school." Alex said with a smile on his face, he thought it was wierd about what she was saying about Kat he got along with her just fine. " Well it didn't seem like she was shy when I met her, we got along really good, dancing it up in the medley." He said with a large smile on his face.

Kiera grinned as he said Kat hadn't been shy at the Medley. She nodded her head. "Well that's because you met her doing something she loved. Dancing is the only time my little sister isn't shy. It just comes naturally to her." she explained. "And that's great about Maddiie. Congrats." she said sincerely.

Alex smiled he wasn't really going to say that he hadn't seen her for a while because he had been in japan learning a new style of fighting. " Do you remember that Chase Blade kid, he turned into a nice piece of work hasn't he, I was reading about him the other day, he got a few murders up. there's a rumor going around he's after me now, but all i can do is wish him luck." he said smiling and confidently, he doesn't care if someone would be able to kill him as long as he died fighting.

Kiera frowned as Alex mentioned Chase Blade. She had never met the boy. The first and only time she had seen him was at graduation when he walked across the stage. "No. I hadn't heard that. Why would he do that?" she asked, wondering what motive the 18 year old had. "Why would he want to kill you?" she asked confused.

" Well A very long time ago, back at school I stopped him from killing someone, he used to think he was a vampire, and try drink there blood, and on occasion eh would drink there blood. I stopped him once and he just never liked me, we have had our fights and everything, but this was way to far." Alex said as he took a sip of his coffee. Pointing to his coffee, he asked. " Would you like one?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back