See ya in a few

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gwenneth-Adrie Linde

OOC First Name
Steph.
So Guy's I'm going my my top college today to spend the night and go to a few classes tomorrow to see whateverything's like and such. I'll be staying with my best friend and with the lack of having a laptop you won't see me later today or tomorrow :( The weather isn't suppose to be looking good for tomorrow either so I might have to stay another night which I wouldn't mind except my friend'll be using her laptop for homework so I won't be able to borrow it for long and check in which sucks! But I'll certainly be back tuesday or wensday, with the fact that my driving in the snow doesn't suck and I don't get into an accident which I'm praying won't happen! So wish my luck and I'll see ya all in a few days :)

Take care then!
I'm already looking forward to your return here. :D

Haha I'm not leaving till 1 my time but I need to pack I haven't even thought about what to bring either...

It's just in a few hours then. :D

spare clothes, anything that you could possibly need, bring it, and I suggest that you check your things thoroughly, cause you see, in my case, when I do overnights at my friend's house, I have this tendency to forgot to bring things that I needed... :D

I hope that the school proves to be everything you're looking for. Enjoy yourself!!
See you when you're back :)

Going to miss you! Have fun and Caysi will be waiting for Sandokan when you come back! :)

Thanks guys! I had a really fun time though the two and a half hour drive there and home wasn't very nice. We ended up getting 8 inches of snow and my jeep was buried!! I should've taken a picture there was so much snow this morning and all of it from yesterday! Well I'm back home and warm :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back