Secrets spilled

Caysi laughed. "Well you are ahead of the game." She smiled. " I'm going to look so ugly when I'm a house." She sighed. " But that's life I guess." She laughed.

Jason chuckled. " You will always be pretty to me. You know that." He smiled and ran his hand through her hair

Caysi sighed. " I'm looking forward to the wedding." She said. " I'm looking forward to the next half a year." She nodded. " Good things will be happening." She said leaning over to Jason.

Jason nodded. " Yeah i know. Oh and i think that when you get the dress it will have to be close to the wedding because i dont think it will fit when the time comes." He smiled then rubbed her tummy.

Caysi nodded. ' I know, I need like a house size." She said. " I'm going to be 5 months pregnant then." Caysi said. " Wow, it's going by quickly, I'm scared what labours going to be like." She said to Jason.

Jason shrugged. " Talk to A-.....A urm mum about it." He was going to say Ana but he thought twice about it thinking it would upset Caysi again

Caysi sighed. " I should talk to her." She said. " We forgot your birthday love, happy belated birthday hun." She said kissing Jay.

Jason laughed then shrugged. " I didnt want to make a fuss about it and thanks." He thought for a second then smiled widely. " Ha im now the oldest. And as the oldest i get to make the decisions but you as a hormone time bomb get to pick them until those two foetus's are popped out off you." He laughed

Caysi laughed at Jason. "Well Mister, my birthday is soon too, my birthday is actually on our wedding." She said sticking out her tongue. " Before the babies grow more, we should.. you know." She laughed.

Jason chuckled and shook his head. " So demanding." He smiled then kissed her neck line and worked his way to her lips/ He gently pushed her to lie down on the bed as he took his shirt off.
one hour later
Jason was led next to Caysi playing with her hair. " Are you asleep hunny?"

Caysi shook her head. "No it's hard to sleep when you feel like a house and you
feel things moving around in your stomach." She said softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back