Secrets spilled

Jason Cordwell

OOC First Name
Laura :D
Wand
Rowan Wand 15" Essence of Fang of Basilisk
Jason sat at home with his head in his hands. He had been so stupid. He had just spoken to Riley and he had told her that Ana was pregnant with his child. He didnt what to do. He had gotton his fiance and his best friends girl friend pregnant. He sighed as he waited for Caysi to walk in, he knew he had to tell her. He also knew that she was going to freak and she may call off the wedding. He knew that this wouldnt end well but it had to be done. He sat on the sofa and waited for her to walk in and sit next to him and ask him what was wrong, then he would say

Caysi was seriously upset, she debated on whether or not to leave her car in one peice. She sighed and got her key ready to open the door. She unlocked it and walked in. Caysi saw Jason sitting on the couch, she didn't know how to aproach him. " Jason." She said with a quick look and made her way to the kitchen, hoping that he would get the hint she was p!ssed.

Jason took his head from his hands and looked up at her. She walked into the kitchen and Jay new something was making her upset. " Hey hunny." He took a deep breath. " Could you come in here for a sec we need to talk." He stood up and waited for her

Caysi sighed. " What if I don't want to." She whispered. Caysi made her way to sit with Jason. " What do you want." She asked him plainly.

He sighed as she kept her distance." Well before i say anything i just want to tell you that i love you now and always." He swallowed hard. He was shaking now. " I did a bad thing and i dont think that you will ever forgive me. Riley said that i shouldnt tell you but i carnt keep secrets from you and i have to tell you.....I got Ana pregnant." He looked up and her then bacl down at the floor inable to keep eye contact. " Sorry."

Caysi took a deep breath. " I already know." She said getting up from the couch. She started making her way upstairs, but she couldn't hold it in anymore. " I think that I should leave." She said calmly, she couldn't help the tears coming from her eyes.

Jason sighed as she walked up the stairs, He chocked back the feeling of crying and went after her. " Wait Cays can we just speak about this please." He took her hand to stop her walking. " Look i love you and i know i messed up but i know about you aswell hun and im not freaking about it." He looked at her sad. He knew about her kissing Riley but he didnt care, he knew why she did it he understood

Caysi sighed, she didn't know whether to tell Jason to let go of her or not. " I didn't get anyone pregnant, or sh!t like that." She said softly. Caysi walked up some more stairs and turned back to Jason, tears in the brim of her eyes. " How could you?" Were the last words before she went to the room and locked the door.

Jason ran after her and stood infront of her. " I didnt know what i was doing, i was drunk. I couldnt even remember my own name. Look i know that i got her pregnant but thats no problem Riley will raise it as his own and we will just be the crazy aunt and uncle." He sighed. " I dont want to lose you, your the best thing that has ever happend to me. I love you"

Caysi nodded. " I can understand that." She said quietly. Caysi layed down on the bed, she just really wanted to die, her whole life was now turning into a mess. " I can't deal with anymore." She said crying. " You know that I love you too.." She stoppped, she didn't want to talk anymore. " I just don't know if this will work out like that." She said crying.

Jay lay next to her and wrapped his arms around her. He hated seeing her cry like this. " Look we can work this out, i know we can." He thought for a second. " If it makes you feel better after the widding we can move again and start a new life away grom all of this trouble. Away from Riley and Ana, away from Sophia. If that is what it will take then thats what we can do." He rested his chin on th etop of her head

Caysi sighed and wiped her eyes. " No, it's ok." She said looking at Jason. " I think that I can deal with them." She gave a weak smile to Jason. " I'll be able to deal with it." She said to him. " So the kid won't know about you?" She asked him.

Jason shook his head and stroked her hair. " No it wont. As far as it will know, Riley is the father not me. I just want to forget that this ever happend and move on. We are so close to the wedding for anymore screw ups like this." He kissed the top of her head softly. " Does this mean that im forgiven or are you still mad at me and going to do that girly thing where you swish your hair and say that your going to make me do a load of stuff then you will think about it?" He tilted his head down with a slight smiled on it as he looked at her

Caysi nodded. " I guess it's better that way." She smiled lightly. " No, I'm not that type of person." She laughed. " Your forgiven." She told him. " There really can't be any more screw ups before this wedding, which is in like 3 months." She said sighing.

Jason sighed in reliefe then smiled. " Well i think we will just have to reside ourseves to the house so nothing will happen." He laughed slightly. It seemed that everything was going wrong now and he had to try his best to stop it.

Caysi sighed. " Yeah, and stay away from Sophia." She looked at Jason. " I also found out that were having twins." She said happily. There wasn't anytime for screwups.

Jason's jaw dropped as he heard the news. " Really? Wow do you know if they are boys or girls?" He smiled widely as he hugged her tight. He was so happy now.

Caysi smiled. " Both girls." She said happily. " Maybe one will be like you and one like me." Caysi laughed.

Jason laughed. " I hope so at least one will be the amazingly good looking one, and i wasnt talking about mine. How about Leah Brooke Cordwell?" He ran his hands throught her hair

Caysi nodded. " That sounds nice, I was also thinking of Rachael Emily Cordwell?" She asked Jason, she moved her hands around her stomach. " See, there's somewhat of a bump coming now."

Jason smiled then rested his hand on her tummy. " Yeah your gonna get huge soon." He laughed. " I think that name is nice aswell, so one is my name and the other is yours. Well thats that sorted." He chuckled slightly

Caysi nodded. " Especially with two living in there." She laughed. " I can't believe it, this is all happening so quickly." Caysi said to Jason. " I didn't expect all of this to happen so soon." She smiled.

Jason chuckled. " That makes two of us. You know when i first saw you i just wanted to spensd the night with you because you were so pretty that was why i went up to you but then i started to get to know you and i liked you. Enough to be where i am now." He smiled as he spoke

Caysi smiled. "Well I actually felt very different about you, like I knew that there was something
there that I loved and it just showed, do you know what I mean?" She asked him. "I'm going to have such an easy time writing my vows. " She laughed.

Jason laughed. " I have already written mine. I found it easy aswell." He smiled as he thought about when he first met her. " I told you i was ahead of the game." He laughed again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back