Secrets Revealed

Rosaline nodded her head slightly and said, "Of course you are." Rosaline grinned at Chav, ignoring is expression, she seemed to make him have a big head. Then she nodded her head once and commented, "How nice." Rosaline wasn't too sure on what to she should say now. So she decided that she would just sit in silence.

Chavdar honestly was a bit arrogant, and he would admit to that, but when he was around Rosaline, he would just joke about how smug he acts. Chavdar laughed, "I honestly doubt that I am a surprising person. Now, reacting on impulse, that more or less describes me." He hardly gave his actions any thought. Not until after they were completed. Chavdar's eyes watched the moving pictures, and grimaced slightly at the extreme amounts of gore. "Um, I can always put in something...a little less bloody if you like." Chavdar's mind was curious to whether this was real, and real people dying, or was it all just fake?

Rosaline chuckled slightly and then she said in a small voice, "You can be surprising in your own right." Rosaline was looked over at Chavdar with a smug smirk playing on her lips then she teased, "If you're afraid then go ahead." Rosaline beamed at him but then looked back over to the screen and cringed when she saw the masked murderer began cutting another person.

Chavdar gave her a look, and shook his head, "I hate it when it seems like you are smarter than me. Which is more than likely true." Chavdar smiled. He heard her next comment, and it sounded like she was teasing. He laughed, "Me scared? Ha." Chavdar saw her grimace, and smirked slightly. "Looks like you are the one scared." Chavdar thought of something, and remarked, "There is a Halloween Party thing going on at Bleak Street, are you interested?"

Rosaline smiled at Chav and said, "Well I like to think that I am intelligent." I do spend most of my time reading after all, She thought. Rosaline grinned at Chavdar and said, "Not scared, disgusted perhaps." She smiled and said, "Sure, what time is it?" Rosaline hoped that she didn't have to dress up, though part of her hoped that she did because Gaspard possibly could show up, though it was probably not going to happen because Gisella would probably be trick or treating.

Chavdar agreed, "Maybe because you are. Well, probably enough to outsmart me." Chavdar flicked his wand at the television, and it turned off, just as the violence peaked at the most. "Disgusted...well, yes. Very much so." Chavdar had to admit, there was only so much he could handle. Although, in real life, he didn't find gore and blood disgusting, but on that movie, it looked pretty gruesome. Chavdar glanced at the clock and shrugged, "I believe that there won't be many people there, but if you want to dress up, then we would be just a tad bit late. That is, if you even want to go down that alley." Last time he was there, he had a chat with Kalif. Another time, with Vasilka.

Rosaline smiled as Chavdar called her intelligent then said, "I think you are quite intelligent, don't think less of yourself just because I am so much better then you." Rosaline flashed Chavdar a smile to show that she was joking then shrugged her shoulders and said, "If you want to go we can go, but I'm not going to dress up if I don't have to." Either way Rosaline was with Chavdar so she was fine with what ever they did.

Chavdar laughed softly, "I guess I might be, but I can never tell it." He knew that she was joking. Chavdar stood up, and placed the bowl of candy and sweets back on the coffee table. Chavdar shrugged as well, "I'm not. I think I look plenty scary on first expression." He remembered some accusing him of being a Death Eater, on first meeting. He accioed his regular jacket, and also his leather trench coat. He decided against the regular jacket and slipped on the heavy coat. Chavdar placed it on his chair, and grinned, "I bet I look scary with this on. No other dressing up required."

Rosaline bit her lip, she too remembered accusing him of being a Death Eater, some times she had her doubts, but she knew that he wouldn't be one. Rosaline grinned at Chavdar as she stood up and said, "Oh yes, terrifying." She of course didn't think he was but perhaps to others he would be. Rosaline rubbed her arms for a second to warm them up then she crossed them against her chest.

Chavdar laughed gently, "You wouldn't think so. You've known me for a while now." He gave her a challenging look. He inquired, "Do you need any jackets or whatever? It might be a little cold outside." He tugged a bit on his own coat, making sure it was secure upon his arms and such. His hair stayed neatly behind him, tied back as usual. He gave her a small smile.

Rosaline bit her lip and said, "How about I meet you there, I'll just go grab my jacket back home and apparate on over to Bleak Street?" She gave him a small smile as she waited for a resoinse, she figured that she would be fine either way, she was always cold but whether she felt it or not she would get sick, not exactly something she wanted.

Chavdar smirked slightly, "Don't get caught. I'll meet you at the entrance." Chavdar made sure everything in the house was secure and he had his wand as well. He waved curtly and apparated to Bleak Street. He hoped that she wouldn't get caught or something, or come up with an excellent lie.

((I guess I'll post in Bleak Street.))

Rosaline grinned at Chavdar before apparating to her house.

END OF THREAD

[wow that was a fail post :p ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back