Secrets Revealed

Chavdar Zhefarovich

Wand
Poisonwood 14 3/4" Core of Basilisk Fang and Ebony 14" Core of Chimera Scale
((Sorry for the sucky name))

Chavdar was in the kitchen, and had asked Rosaline to come by on Halloween. He was going to reveal why he must keep their unusual relationship secret, and also, what to buy his daughter for her birthday today. Chavdar prepared some tea, and there was a huge bowl of sweets on the coffee table in front of the television. He might as well celebrate it. He went all muggle and got a television and some ancient movies before his time. Chavdar carried the tray with the tea and such to the coffee table and set it down gently. Despite his size, he was a gentle person.

He sat down on the couch, and used his wand to magically dim the lights, and had an eerie setting, lit up with a few candles on the wall. There was plently of light obviously, or else he couldn't see what he was doing. His wound from his father was completely healed now. However, in the light, one would see the scarring. If someone asked, he would simply laugh and call it a battle wound. He waited patiently for Rosaline to arrive. He wondered if she might be a little shocked with the Halloween setting.

[lmao no problem]

Rosaline knew that Chavdar wanted to see her today, on Halloween, she was a bit curious as to why, they were adults it wasn't a special occasion any more was it? Not that it had been to her before, but she wasn't sure. Rosaline had straightened her hair messily, it was too much to have it pin straight, she just didn't have the patience for such a thing, and was wearing a small green dress. Rosaline tried her best to hide her scars to Gaspard recently, but he of course had not believed her and would continue to ask until he was satisfied with her lie, she would not tell him the truth about where she was going all the time.

Rosaline walked out of the front door before saying good bye to Gisella and then disappparated and apparated onto Chavdar's door steps. She rang the door bell once then turned her head away from the door looking around her, she didn't remember the last time she had been here all that well. Actually she was certain that if she hadn't woken up in Chavdar's house she wouldn't have remembered being attacked but his father.

Chavdar heard the doorbell ring, and he stood up from the couch. He walked to the front door, and opened it, seeing Rosaline. He smiled warming at her. "Hey there, Rosaline. Come in, if you may." Chavdar himself was dressed as normal, but without the jean jacket, which was resting on one of those hooks by the door. He figured that she wasn't really comfortable with being here, both experiences with him being injured and herself not much later, both by the same person. However, Asparuh hasn't been around in what seemed like months as the days passed.

It was relieving, actually. Chavdar knew for certain that if Asparuh showed his face around here, he would have to kill him. Hurting him was perfectly fine, but never Rosaline. Chavdar cleared his throat and said, "I just need to talk to you for a bit. And well, it also happens to be Halloween. It's actually a favorite holiday for me." Chavdar loved the colors, for one. And another, well...dressing up wasn't fun for him anymore. Maybe it was just the dark and spooky feeling.

Rosaline turned her head when she heard the door being opened then she smiled warmly at him. "Hello Chavdar," Rosaline breathed quietly then followed him into his house and raised her eye brows as she saw what Chavdar did to decorate his house for Halloween. She smiled at Chavdar as he spoke to her then asked carefully, "Is everything alright Chav?" She smiled at him then ran her fingers through her hair softly as she waited for his response, she hoped that he was alright.

Chavdar shut the door behind her as she entered his home. He walked into the living room, and he grinned, hearing her question. Chavdar nodded, "Yeah, everything is fine. Sort of. Don't worry, Satan isn't here, nor has he been in quite some time." Chavdar had a sense of relief in his body. Chavdar motioned toward the couch for her to sit down. Grinning a bit, he sat down in his usual spot, and said to her, in a more serious manner, "Today is my daughter's birthday, and I am clueless of what to get her." Chavdar wanted to wait a bit before going into the whole 'Oh, I have to keep you a secret from the family' thing.

Rosaline took a seat beside Chavdar, as always staying close to his side then said, "Oh really, I wish I had any ideas but I don't have much experience with children." She bit her lip, the only thing that she knew about really was literature and how to lie. Not exactly something any normal teenager wants for a birthday present, right? "Does she play quidditch?" Rosaline asked, she knew that it was a big craze for wizards and witches, she never understood the appeal really.

Chavdar thought for a moment, and wondered if she even liked quidditch. Then he remembered, "No, she hates quidditch. She has an odd fear of it. But she loves flying...so I guess I can get her a broom. Maybe even get her name engraved in it." Chavdar didn't know what color, red or green. He decided on green, for Slytherin. Chavdar sighed, and he finally got to the point, "I really asked you to come over here for a serious talk. Well, um, you don't mind if I had to keep you a secret from my family, do you?" No one, not even his own daughter, knew of him and Rosaline. And that was for obvious reasons.

Rosaline smiled but it failed when Chavdar got to the point but she bit her lip, wondering if she should tell Chavdar that she had to keep him a secret from her family as well. "No I don't have a problem with it because well.. you're being kept a secret as well," Rosaline smiled awkwardly at Chavdar then said to lighten the mood, "You'd be surprised at how much better I've gotten at lying since we've been seeing each other." Rosaline chuckled awkwardly but it failed, she hoped that Chavdar didn't have a problem with this.

Chavdar laughed softly, and said in a low manner, "So, you lied to come here?" Chavdar's eyes told her that he had no problem with it at all. It would hypocritical if he did. "Well, I am very impressed with you, Rosaline. I never knew that you would ever lie. You just don't come off like that. But to be honest, a secret relationship sounds a bit interesting. Something I've never done before." Chavdar reached over to the coffee table and took his glass of tea, and sipped on it. He inquired, "Well, I fixed you some tea too."

Rosaline nodded her head and said, "Yes, I did." Rosaline smiled as she saw that Chavdar was fine with this little secret they were keeping from each others families. She raised her eye brows curiously when Chavdar said that he was impressed with her then relaxed them as he explained his reasoning for it. "Well I guess that is exactly why my lies go through." Rosaline bit her lip as a thought hit her. "What about your father, he knows.. doesn't he?" Rosaline asked, she didn't remember much about that week, she had hit her head pretty hard. She smiled at Chavdar then she picked up the cup of tea and took a sip as she waited for his response.

Chavdar smiled at her. He honestly didn't mind, but he couldn't help but wonder why. Although, he figured to ask about this later. Chavdar sipped his tea again before setting it to the side. Chavdar smirked slightly, "If only my lies were as good. Well, no one has asked, so..." Chavdar paused. "There would be no reason why I would say anything." Chavdar heard her question, and he was curious about it too. Chavdar shook his head, "I don't think so. Not unless you said something to him back in that alley. I haven't seen or heard from him. Which is wonderful." He could express how great it was, not having to worry about Asparuh lurking about. According to the tree, Asparuh was off in Transylvania or someplace.

Rosaline smiled at Chavdar and said, "I don't think I did." Rosaline was happy that Asparuh wasn't in New Zealand, she didn't want to have to worry so much about Chavdar's well being, though she knew that she would anyways. "That's great," Rosalne commented simply then she took a sip of her tea then set it down on the table and looked at Chavdar softly, wondering if she should tell him why she was keeping him a secret from her family.

Chavdar sighed in relief, "That is very pleasant to know." Chavdar hated that Asparuh would dare attack Rosaline. Even if he did have anger issues, it did not give him the right to do such a vile thing, to anyone really. "It truly is. A stress reliever." Chavdar knew that the only dangerous people in his family were Kalif and Asparuh, and if sparked, both would get rid of anyone that would get in their way. Chavdar inquired, "Is there a specific reason why I am a secret? You don't have to tell me if it isn't the right time."

Rosaline bit her lip then said, "My brother in law, Gaspard, was the person that planned my husbands death." Rosaline frowned then she put her hand on Chavdar's arm softly and said, "I don't want you to get hurt because of him." She gave Chavdar a weak smile then she put her hand back on her lap.

Chavdar glanced down, realizing that her reason was similar to his own. Chavdar put his hand on his face, and looked as though he was in deep thought. He muttered, "How cruel..." He then said in a voice that would let Rosaline hear, but it sounded like he was more of thinking aloud, "Our reasons are similar, fear of the other being hurt." Chavdar laughed suddenly, although softly. "Can you imagine our families going insane and fighting each other? Or...they could just not care... But who knows?" Chavdar shrugged. He couldn't imagine both families suddenly attacking each other. Sounded more like a Romeo and Juliet type of situation.

Rosaline nodded her head and said, "Well Vaschel was a muggle born..." Rosaline bit her lip slightly as she admitted this, it was a bit embarrassing, she sighed gently then said, "It doesn't matter though." I'm not going to let Chavdar get hurt, I care about him, Rosalne thought to herself then blushed softly and picked up her cup of tea once more.

Chavdar cocked his head slightly to the side. He didn't know this information, and he looked as though he was a little shocked by this. Chavdar smiled gently, "You cannot help who you love. Family should have never interfered with that." Chavdar gently placed his hand on hers, saying, "It does matter, if not a lot. Just look to the future though. There are brighter things ahead." Chavdar pulled his hand off hers, and set it on his leg, where it was before. He grinned, trying to be optimistic for the young lady in front of him.

Rosaline nodded her head then moved in closer to Chavdar, but being quite discrete in her actions then she said, "I know it'll be fine." Rosaline grinned slightly then she rested her head on Chavdar's shoulder and said, "You seem quite happy and optimistic today don't you." Rosaline chuckled quietly as she thought of this, it was Halloween, it wasn't exactly normal or she didn't think it was. She sighed gently then she took a sip of tea.

Chavdar watched her get closer to him. Normally, he would have tensed up quite a bit, but was perfectly relaxed when she put her head on his shoulder. Chavdar smiled inwardly at this action. Chavdar laughed at her statement, and shook his head, "I always try to lighten up the moods. Well, now I am. And it is a holiday, so why wouldn't I be happy?" Chavdar had other reasons to be happy, but they were a bit personal, and wouldn't admit them out loud.

Rosaline chuckled slightly then said, "It's a dark holiday though isn't it?" She grinned at Chavdar then took a sip of her tea carefully, taking in the warmth of not only the tea but of Chavdar and being with him. Rosaline closed her eyes comfortably as she breathed, "I like this holiday as well." A grin formed on her lips again then took a sip of tea.

Chavdar stared down at her, unsure of what to do. He instead just rubbed her arm affectionately, just for a moment, before resuming his posture. Chavdar flicked out his wand, and nodded, "It is. But it is also a sweet holiday, the only day where I can allow myself to have candy." He made the bowl levitate and hover to his lap, before grabbing a small chocolate and eating it silently. "I have a movie, although it is pretty old. Just might be enjoyable. Want me to flick it on?"

Rosaline jumped in surprise when Chavdar rubbed her arm but as soon as she found comfort in it he stopped she opened her eyes and smiled and said, "Sure, which one is it?" Rosaline knew for a fact that it didn't matter which movie it was to her, she always found herself so confused on how muggles made it, rather then staying focused on the plot line itself. It had been a little embarrassing when she first watched a V. T.

Chavdar laughed softly, "Scare you, or surprise you?" He smirked slightly. He found it amusing. Chavdar flicked his wand at the television and the movie began to play. Chavdar answered in a voice that sounded a bit confused, "Um, some guy in a hockey mask. I think he randomly cuts up people. I don't know, but it looked interesting." Chavdar smiled softly. "I wonder how muggles seem to be so fascinated with such...devises." Of course, he was fascinated as well, but he wouldn't admit that.

[i like the new siggy]

Rosaline blushed slightly and said, "Surprise." Rosaline raised her eye brow slightly and said sarcastically, "How nice." Rosaline smiled at Chavdar and said, "I wonder how they make these things." Rosaline watched the moving pictures on the screen of the V.T. with awe. Rosaline took a sip of tea as she watched the screen, then she sunk in to the couch comfortably.

((Thanks! Took me a bit to make))

Chavdar stared down at her, and stated simply, "I'm a surprising person." He had a little of a smug expression, before it changed to the normal expression he carried. He smirked slightly, "It is, isn't it." Chavdar couldn't help but wonder as well. "I plan on taking a trip to the muggle world, in the States, to figure out exactly how they are made. Or just ask someone who would know." Chavdar shrugged. He wanted to see it firsthand. He loved to experience things for the first time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back