Secrets Revealed

Andromeda Fiorelli

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of a Dragon's Heartstring; 10 1/2" 4wood mix - unicorn hair core
Andy and Crispin had decided to take their food to go, her slight blow up at the restuarant had put a slight dampener on the day or so she thought. Her fingers curled in around his as they headed back to the school and out on to the gardens so they could eat their food, she led them to a Holly tree, the only one in the garden all the others were willow or hazel. Letting go of his hand for a moment she took off her scarf and shook it free placing it on the ground for them to sit on.

The day was still beautiful and though it was getting late there was still plenty of sunlight left. She thought briefly how utterly romantic it would be to watch the sunset together. Sitting down she patted the space beside her smiling at the young man who held her heart.
"I don't know about you but I am famished now" she chuckled. Everything with Crispin seemed so easy, granted she was a handful and he would most likely have the hardest time of it but they would work through their little quirks and kinks together. It was still early days after all.

Crispin watched her sit and shook his head, a small smile playing on his face. He was nervous and he could admit that he was even scared. He wasn't sure how she would react to what he had to show her. "This will only take a moment," he murmured. "Close your eyes." He waited until the golden eyes were no longer looking at him and unzipped his jacket. He shrugged out of it, tossing it on the ground. It took him a minute to concentrate, get into the right frame of mind. And then, it happened. He stretched, walking up to Andy. Unable to speak, he leaned forward and licked her cheek.

Andromeda looked at him quizzically when he refused to sit down with her. Looking at the food she wondered had he lost his appetite or something, had she put him off it? About to say something she looked back at him only to have him tell her to close her eyes. Slowly she did as he asked of her, not sure what he was up to but she trusted him. More than she had trusted anyone in her life. As her eyes closed she could hear the sound of a zipper and frowned slightly, what was the guy up to? She heard the gentle thud as something fell to the ground and then silence.

Her ears seemed to prick up in concentration, her nose twitched slightly and then suddenly something was licking her face. It certainly didn't feel like Crispin, she was about to open her eyes but something made her keep them closed. It wasn't fear but it certainly wasn't bravery either. Her hand reached up slowly to touch but she pulled it back at the very last moment.
"Crispin?" she whispered his name, a little anxious now, "can I open my eyes now?"

Crispin was amazingly still able to retain his faculties while in his animagus form. He'd feared when going through training that he would become an animal and be trapped like that, unable to think of anything. Unable to change back. His fears were unfounded and later laughed at. He felt that laughter rise up within him now at the expressions that passed across Andy's face. He sat back on his haunches, his tongue rolling out of the side of his mouth. He gave a short snarling bark, then huffed in his throat. If wolves could laugh, then that's certainly what he was doing at that moment.

When she opened her eyes, she would see a very large black wolf with his same mismatched eyes.

Andy heard the strangest sound and yet it wasn't completely alien to her. It was not something she thought she needed to fear. Opening her eyes suddenly she saw what she had at first thought to be a dog, was actually a beautiful black wolf. She could only sit there and look at it for the longest time. Seeing the divine mismatched eyes she loved so much she leaned forward and wrapped her arms about the wolves neck. Snuggling into his fur Andy smiled.
"Crispin" she chuckled, before releasing him. Though her hands stayed close, stroking his face.
"Even as a wolf you're beautiful. I'm nothing like this..." she held his muzzle in her hands and leaned forward kissing his snout before sitting back again and looking at him.
"So we're both types of wolves" the irony was not lost on her and she laughed as she continued to look at him, truly magnificent in what ever form he took.

Crispin snuffled his snout into her hair as she hugged him. He rather liked her hands in his fur, a contented growl rumbled in his thick chest. Her wonder and amazement at his transformation touched him. The fear and doubt slid away, replaced by happiness. He snorted and shook his head, her lips tickling his sensitive nose. He huffed a laugh and suddenly where the wolf had been, Crispin appeared kneeling before her. His hands rose and cupped her face, his mouth capturing hers. He gave it his best, before withdrawing and coming to sit next to her, folding his legs indian style. "You're the only person besides our transfig professor who's seen my animagus form." He studied her face, wondering what her answer would be. "Andy," he began hesitantly, unlike him. "I could come with you to the cavern and stay with you." He looked at his hands, studying them rather than look at her at that moment. He hadn't felt this unsure of himself in so long.

Within moments the beautiful creature was gone and in his place was her delicious boyfriend. Andromeda had just enough time to smile before he cupped her face and began to kiss her. She returned them with as much ardor, knowing she would never get enough of his kisses. Pulling apart he sat beside her, all earnest as he told her that she was the only one besides the transfiguration professor who knew this about him. She smiled reaching out to hold one of his hands.

As he gazed at her and she at him, Crispin asked her what no one else had. At first she could only stare at him before her eyes welled up sentimentally.
"You want to come down below the earth, into a rather rough soil encrusted, tree root infested cavern to keep me company? You would do that for me?" she pictured the two of them alone in the dim room and smiled sheepishly, "Are you sure? I will have to clear it first of course with the headmistress but knowing that you can turn into a wolf should help our chances. I mean I haven't changed now in exactly... 9 months because of the wolfsbane, so you should be save anyhow. I would never want you to put yourself in danger for me".

Crispin's anxious breath released and he smiled gently at her, his hand coming forward to entwine with hers. "I'd go anywhere," he said roughly, "for you Andy." His eyes spoke to hers, his love evident in them. It should have scared him, this level of emotion that flowed within him. He had been in a dark place, without much hope, not enough happiness to even attempt a patronus charm. Then she had popped into his life, causing so much upheaval that he thought he would go mad. Knowing that she now returned his feelings, had given him her heart as he'd given her his, should have calmed him. Instead he was in more of an upheaval now than ever.

His honesty disturbed her, she loved him so much but would certainly not have him of all people make a fool of himself for her. She raised her other hand and stroked the side of his face.
“I don’t need for you to go anywhere for me, just being here with me matters. I don’t need any heroics. I just need you” her amber eyes smiled at him, if her heart could pop out of her body it would most likely be doing the same thing. The hand that touched his face reached back to touch the trunk of the old tree behind them.
“Do you know where you are?” she gave him an all knowing grin, as if she alone possessed the knowledge of the ages. She had never actually shown anyone the exact location of the cavern before, had never felt compelled too but he was different. Even her best friends had not been privy to this information.

Crispin shook his head. "The garden?" He'd often wondered where she had gone each month, had known there was the cavern her journal had touched upon very briefly. He studied her face, then laid his hand beside hers on the trunk, running it along the rough bark. His eyes flicked to hers. "Here?" he murmured lowly. It was brilliant, so well hidden he would never have thought to look beneath a tree.

She nodded her head, as she moved herself into a kneeling position instead so she could look at the tree a bit better.
"It's the only Holly tree here, all the rest are hazel trees and willow. It's to double the protection spells I guess that are on it" chuckling she turned to look at him then, "you should have been a Ravenclaw, Sherlock Holmes. Your powers of deduction are amazing and very attractive" she hoped he didn't mind too much as she leaned herself over and sat herself on his lap, circling her arms about his neck loosely.

Looking back at the tree she smiled.
"It was pretty clever of them to put it here, far enough away from the school and deep enough under the ground. Away from everyone, no one can get in and until the moon sinks, I can't get out" taking a steadying breath she looked at him, her fingers playing with the hair at the base of his neck.
"Are you sure you want to go there of all places with me?" she kissed him gently, "think carefully" she kissed him again, "before answering" another kiss but interspersed with a light chuckle as she gazed into his mismatched eyes.

Crispin chuckled, returning her kisses, his arms around her. He held her close to him, his hand going to cheek. "I can't think of anything when you're distracting me that way." His honesty was disarming and would always be so. Crispin didn't pull words nor punches and he was never untruthful with her. "One hundred percent," his mouth followed hers, his smiling against hers, "sure."

She chuckled at his reply as they continued to kiss, with as much grace as she could manage she moved herself around once more so she sat astride him. Now face to face she kissed his forehead, her hands resting loosely over his shoulders.
"So I distract you huh?" she teased, moving her head ever so slightly and kissing his neck just below his ear, "am I distracting you now?"
her voice was like a seductive whisper, her breath fanning his ear as she lifted her head slightly.
She had meant to be just playing but being this close to him was sending shock waves through her. Her face came in front of his once more, her lips parted slightly as her amber eyes gazed into his. He was so beautiful, so devastatingly amazing. She felt helpless as her gaze became rivetted to his mismatched eyes, utterly lost as her body seemed to ignite and then she was kissing him. Her fingers curling into his shoulders as if holding on for dear life.
Andy's mouth seemed to blaze on his, ravaging every sense as it awakened.

Crispin's large hands spanned her back, fingers slightly crooked and pressing into her soft flesh. His mouth battled with hers. He felt them going down a road he wasn't altogether prepared to take in his stride. She was beautiful, desirable, dangerous. Everything about her whirled around him, seeping through his skin like a drug. He felt the kiss deepen, change, charge with explosive desire. His thought began taking him down a dark path, picturing pinning her to the ground, removing her clothing- Suddenly the muscles in his legs bunched as he gained his feet beneath him, Andy still in his arms. His teeth grazed her lower lip as he withdrew, setting her on her feet and backing away several steps, after making sure she wouldn't fall. He felt unsteady, broad chest heaving as his hands went to his hair, fingers threading through in agitation. "Perhaps-perhaps we shouldn't do that."

Her pulse seemed to quicken at an alarming rate, she had felt close to this the last time they had been at the lakefront but now it felt suddenly more primal and yet more exquisite and she wondered was it because they had finally admitted how they felt for one another. Her hands itched to touch him, to move across his arms, his chest and then she was being lifted up. Moved aside from him as carefully as he could. Her mouth tingled, her face appeared dazed, confused. She stood there feeling suddenly bereft, not sure what she had done wrong but knowing she obviously had. Her breathing was still coming quick, her chest rising and falling with exaggeration.
"We ... we shouldn't kiss?" she looked at him now wearily, she had done something wrong. Her hands found their way into her pockets to stop them from reaching out to him. Andy felt the blush rise to her cheeks, when was she ever going to stop making mistakes with him. She took a step backwards herself before bending down slowly and retrieving her scarf from the ground.

"Sorry" another step backwards clasping the scarf now in front of her, "care to tell me what I did wrong?"

Crispin spun to face her. He went to her, hands rising to cup her cheeks. "I-want-you." He spelled it out as plainly as he could, his eyes direct, fierce as they captured hers. "I'm not some thirteen year old boy who can take a spot of heavy petting within my stride." His thumbs began tracing her cheeks, his eyes losing their harshness. He stepped closer to her, the scent that was so unique to her rising to cling to his senses. "I don't want to rush into things." His mind warred with his body but it was his heart that won. He loved her, respected her but when she did things like to him, it drove him crazy. He'd only ever kissed one girl and it had been her, that day in the library that seemed so long ago now. Maybe he could handle more, given time.

She watched his every move as he turned to face her. His actions now, his words confused her. He wanted her, the feel of his hands on her face assured her of this but then what was wrong? Andromeda listened as he spoke and became even more perplexed. What had thirteen year old boys got to do with them and walks for that matter? She slowly reached up to take his hands in hers, her fingers lacing with his as she lowered them from her face. He didn’t want to rush things yet he had been taking her around to view houses. She sighed utterly out of her depth here.

“So… you want me but I’m not allowed to want you?” she asked trying to make sense of it all and knowing she was going to probably fail miserably at it, “you don’t want to rush anything like kissing but looking for houses together is alright? I am getting this aren’t I?”
Her head seemed to be hurting from trying to sort it all out. She had kissed Carlisle plenty of times and Bruin as well and neither of them had wanted to put a stop to it but Crispin was different. Was kissing her really that bad? Andy bit her lip as she looked at him.

“I’m confused Crispin, you’ve got to help me out here. We’re dating now… it’s alright for us to kiss one another. There’s nothing wrong with it…. Is there?”

Crispin thread his fingers through his hair, turning from her. He paced away then back, his hand half covering his mouth, head lowered, his other hand propped on his slim hip. How the hell did he explain this to her? He didn't want her to blame herself for something that was his problem. He'd have to deal with it on his own, unless he could get her to understand. Without embarrassing the hell out of the both of them. The doubt on her face cut at him, as did her words. "Andy." Heat rushed to his cheeks, unfamiliar and it flustered him. He battled through it, he'd not turn tail and run. As much as he'd like to. "I'm not used to this. To any of it." He sought the words, found they were failing him. He cleared his throat, his hand withdrawing from hers, both of his going into the pockets of his jeans. His head bowed, color riding high on his cheeks. He'd be nothing but honest with her. Especially now. "I have no experience with this. That day in the library, when we first met-," his eyes met hers. "You gave me my first kiss Andy." When she had sat astride him, her body so close to his, he had reacted instantly to her touch, to the way she spoke in his ear. It had startled him and he had reacted quickly, afraid she would notice. He didn't know how to be casual about such things, how to not want to take what she had to offer freely without wanting more.

It was so disheartening watching him pace, watching the different emotions flitting across his face and knowing she was the cause of such agitation. She wanted nothing more than to go to him to just hold him but knew that was the last thing he needed from her. So instead she stood there rooted to oblivion until he claimed her again. When his words reached her, her amber eyes looked startled. She had been the first girl to kiss him? As hard as she found it to believe that every other girl on the planet must be bonkers, she knew just knew deep down that he was being so utterly honest with her. He had after all spent the last few years in the company of his abusive grandfather.

Andy took a tentative step closer to him. Her voice when she spoke was gentle, soft like a whisper of velvet.
“I haven’t much experience either. I’ve dated but those feelings and those kisses I shared with them seem like childs play to what I feel when I am with you. I want to take things slow like what you said but… I kiss you and … I don’t know what comes over me. I want to touch you more, kiss you more. Sometimes… and don’t you dare laugh but I feel almost… like the wolf in me, the animal, the beast… comes out. I don’t think I’ve ever physically wanted something so bad ever” she took another step towards him but very slowly, “I know I’ve never felt this way emotionally which probably just adds to the sensations I feel when I’m around you.”

Now she was the one that was probably not making any sense at all to him, if he wanted anything more than kissing from her she would be lost completely but at least they were both more or less on the same footing.

“I love that I am the first girl you’ve ever kissed” she looked aggrieved though, “I wish it could be the same for me. I mean ... I don’t regret the relationships I had. They were really sweet guys and some how they were in my life when I needed them to be but they're not you. If we need to take things slowly, physically slowly I can do that. I just… I just don’t want to lose you.. not now, not ever and especially over something like this” Andy took a deep steadying breath wondering what he would say next, would he run from her. Laugh at her. If he ended up kissing her again, would she be strong enough to slow it down between them?
"Crispin?"

Crispin listened to all she said, his hands now at his sides, balling and uncurling. He couldn't help himself, he had to be closer to her. Her words, spoken so genuinely, touched him, reached out to him. As did her beautiful, expressive face. He gathered her close, strong arms sliding around her. He dark eyes flicked from her lips to her eyes, looking deeply into them. "How could I laugh at that?" his voice was low, deep in his throat. "When I feel the same way. You touch me and I'm lost. I want things, many things," his eyes slid closed, his forehead touched hers. "Never in my life have I felt like this. It scares me Andy. As I fear nothing else, I'm afraid-," he stopped, eyes sliding open, capturing gold. "I'm afraid of losing control with you. Of taking it too far, too fast." He paused to breathe her in, then his lips quirked, amusement joining the heat in his eyes. "Although I'd be lying to you if I said I didn't want you that way."

As soon as he bundled her into his arms, her own went about him. Her own eyes seemed to be mimicking his as they traveled from his beautiful eyes to his perfect mouth and back again. His words sent a delightful thrill through her though some of it also puzzled her.
"You.. you're afraid of losing control?" the look of confusion crossed her features once more, how far was he talking? He seriously couldn't be speaking of a place now. The sickle only dropped completely when he uttered his last sentence. Andromeda's mouth hung open and her hands loosened from her hold on him. She took a step back to look at him closely.

"You mean ... that is.. you're referring to.." she knew the word, was screaming it in her head. Knew nothing at all about it other than a woman usually got pregnant from it but otherwise, she hadn't a glimmer. Had that really been where they were going? Had she really been kissing him and making him think that's what she wanted? "Oh".

He wanted her like that, was afraid to go that far but that's what he would like them to end up doing eventually. She had the sudden vision of him shirtless and would have swooned but her attempts to visualize him with less than that had her blushing crimson and bringing her back to reality swiftly. Now she was out of her depth, she could probably kiss with the best of them but hadn't a clue what to do after that. Even the basics alluded her. She looked up at him with a pleading look in her eyes.
"Can we please take it slow? I don't think I'm quite ready for that... yet".

Crispin watched her withdraw from him, confused as she began to stutter and then realization dawned. She was so beautiful, he thought as her cheeks flushed with a healthy pink color. He didn't realize he had sighed in relief at her words; finally she got what he was speaking about. And his love was just as embarrassed about it as he was. He held out his hands, grasping both of hers gently, bringing them up as he stepped closer to her, lips grazing her knuckles. "That's exactly what I was trying to get out. You said it perfectly, Andromeda." His lips brushed hers. "We're both not ready. I want to know you, everything about you." He smiled, truly smiled at her.

She couldn't believe how lucky she was or if luck had anything to do with it. He took hold of her hands and kissing them before his lips found hers once more. They would take things at their own pace, discovering everything about one another in their own time. She liked the idea of knowing him every way imaginable, inside and out from his deepest darkest secrets to his favorite color. From his happiest moment to the touch of his hands, from the sound of his breathing when he relaxed to the slight changed in his expression when he became frustrated. She wanted to know it all and felt humble that she was the first girl and hopefully the only girl to find out all these things about him.
"I want to know you too" she smiled at him, his own smile was so perfect. So utterly consuming that she felt she could stand in its path all day and be happy for doing so. She looked back down at the ground with an embarrassed smile.
"Do you think the food is still edible?"

Crispin smile reflected her shyness. Imagine, him being shy. He hadn't felt that fine and honest emotion since he was a boy of thirteen. He moved to sit back down, palming his wand from his jacket pocket he warmed the food with a basic charm."It should be just fine. I'm sorry, we should have ate first." He waited until she was seated and had her own food before taking his out of the nice wicker basket the restaurant had provided. The food was nice and hot, he tore into his with enthusiasm but still remembered the manners that had been beat--drilled into him."How are your classes going?"

She smiled as he sat down and sat just opposite him, all the better to look at him without having to strain to turn around if she were right beside him and yet this distance wasn't good enough either. Andy knew she would have to get used to even the slightest distance between them, they would need it she was sure in the coming days and weeks ahead. Somehow she didn't think either of them would find trying to take things slow and easy task, their bodies seemed to ignite when near one another.

"Classes are fine, I guess. Well I hope they will be better in the next semester, I sort of was distracted a lot the past term" she blushed again as she remembered her mind wandering because all it wanted to do was think about him, imagine kissing him and not wanting to settle on the subject it was supposed to.
"I do have to knuckle down to some serious studying soon though what with OWLs, how about you? Are you about ready for your NEWTs?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back