Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curved 16 1/2 Inch Unyielding Maple Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Open after Jess posts with Jordie

Louis had explored the grounds, the Quidditch pitch, and even the forest quite a bit. But the gardens were new to him. They were pretty, he supposed, but he was much more curious about any secrets that may be hidden there. If he was going to make a secret tunnel or something outside, he'd probably hide it between pretty plants where nobody would expect it. So that was how Louis found himself in the middle of a flower bed, peeking closely at the flowers to see if there wasnt'a trapdoor or something similar hidden underneath them. He didn't see anything suspicious, and sighed. Now he'd gotten his robes all dirty for nothing.

Jordie was out for his morning run. He'd started incorporating the gardens into his runs a long time ago. He was making his usual round when he spotted a boy nearby, looking intently at the flowers. Jordie jogged up behind him and peeked over his shoulder. "Whatcha doing?" He whispered, smiling easily.

Louis looked up at the sound of a voice, and blinked at the boy standing there. He didn't look familiar. "Looking for secrets." He said, tilting his head a bit. "Are you a second year?" He asked the boy, straightening up a bit to see him better.

Jordie raised a brow at the boys answer. "In the flower bed?" He asked, smiling wryly. He supposed there were worse places to hide secrets. He nodded at his question. "Yep! Jordie," he introduced, holding out his hand. "You're a first year, yeah? What's your name?" He asked, curious about the curious newbie.

Louis shrugged at the boy's question, still smiling. "I mean, I already looked a bunch in the castle." He explained. "I figured here would be a bit less predictable." He paused, looking down at the flowerbed before sighing. "But I think there's nothing here." He admitted a little sadly. "I'm Louis, and yeah I'm a first year." He smiled suddenly, his eyes lighting up. "If you're a second year, does that mean you've already found cool secrets?"

Jordie shook his head. "Yeah, I don't think anyone would hide something in the flowerbeds," He agreed. He smiled, laughing a little as the boy- Louis, asked if he knew any cool secrets. "I know a few," he replied easily. "I can't just share them right away, you know. If everyone knew, would they really be secrets?" He laughed lightly, sticking his hands in his pockets.

Louis sighed when Jordie said he didn't think anyone would hide anything in the flowerbeds. He looked down at the flowerbeds dubiously, then sighed. "Probably." He said, getting up and clambering out of the flowers. He frowned at the boy when he said he knew a few secrets but didn't say he could share them right away. Louis crossed his arms and looked at him skeptically. "But I'm not everyone you know." He said. "You can tell me something, right?" He added pleadingly. "Or is it that you don't actually know anything?"

Jordie pretended to think it over a moment, looking over Louis like he was studying. "Hmmm," He walked around the other boy, before leaning in. "There's a shortcut up to the ground floor behind one of the statues in the dungeon," he whispered, knowing it was enticing but not as useful as some of the other secrets he'd found.

Louis watched the older boy carefully, curious if he'd actually tell him something. He turned around to keep his eye on him even as he walked around him, turning in a circle. At the secret the boy gave him, Louis gave him a grin. "Really? Awesome." He said eagerly. "Do you have more?"

Jordie chuckled at the question. "Of course I do. But I can't just hand them out." He winked playfully, turning and starting to walk away. "Secrets are earned, young padawan," he called back, completely enjoying himself. He had just met this kid, but Jordie was eager to be his friend. He loved new friends! He was sure that they were going to have the most amazing adventures.

Louis frowned in disappointment when the boy said he couldn't just hand them out. He wanted to argue, but he also wanted the boy to be his friend so he could show him the secrets later. Instead, he focused on what the boy said after. "What is a padawan?" He asked, confused. Was that another Hogwarts secret?

Jordie paused at the boys question, and couldn't help but laugh. "Sorry, it's a muggle thing. It's a story; Padawans are the children apprentices of the great Jedi masters; basically, space wizards with laser swords and wandless magic," he explained, winking playfully. "Next time you're out of the castle, watch Star Wars. It's a great series," he chuckled, running his hands through his hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back