Secret Singing

OOC First Name
Melly xx
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Ella-Rose sat her self down on the cool grass enjoying the peace away from the hustle and bustle of the castle. She lay down in the shade of the trees, her long golden hair fanned out around her head. Smiling she closed her eyes and hummed gently to herself.

Ella-Rose always loved those days when she got time to herself when she was able to sing to her self with out the risk of anyone actually hearing her. Crossing her legs out in front of her she stopped humming and began to sing "Silent Night" quietly. Her soft clear voice filled the slilence.
Being so absorbed in the song and focusing on hitting the right notes that she didn't hear anyone approaching.

Sidda was wandering around on the lawn, trying to find someone to talk to, when she heard someone singing. It was a beautiful, clear voice, and it drove everything else out of Siddalee's mind. She followed the sound until she came across a girl, about her age, whom she'd seen in the Griffindor Common Room. Not wanting to interrupt her singing, Siddalee quietly walked over and sat down opposite the girl.

Ella-rose came to the end of the song she sighed. Sitting up she opened her eyes and gasped. Her heart beating rapidly she took several deep breath's in order to calm down. She didn't know anyone was listening. Blushing she looked down to her hands clasped on her lap. It was several seconds before she spoke, "Sorry....If my singing....disturbed you..." Looking up again she smiled slightly "I didn't know anyone was...listening" she added meekly.

Ella-Rose looked at the girl closely she noticed that she had seen this girl arond the Griffindor common room. "You're in Griffindor...aren't you?" she asked.

Snow was running full speed around the great lawn. She didn't know what to do. It was only a moment when she was revived from Clyde's spell, and she had to admit, the effect of the spell was nothing compared to the hurt she felt when she realized that it was Clyde who did it. Snow felt really betrayed. That's why she can't decide what to do.

But just as she was running, Snow didn't notice two girls right in front of her. "Hey!" Snow yelled. But it was too late. She hit the two and the three of them dropped to the ground with loud thuds. Snow sat up and held her head, feeling if there was blood or something. There was none. And she looked back at the girls she hit who were still lying on the ground. "Oh no! I'm really sorry!"

Ella-Rose didn't see the girl until it was too late and she went crashing to the grass. Sitting up slightly dazed she raised her hand to her head, she felt as though a truck had run over her head. The world spinning around her she closed her eyes and took several deep breaths before opening them again.
The world had stopped spinning and she felt strong enough to stand. Staggering slightly she looked at the girl "It's ok...It wasn't your fault..." looking around she wondered if the girl had been chased... "How come you were running so fast in the first place?" she asked confused as to why she had been knocked over.

Snow stared at the girl. And stared. And stared. "I saw a dementor at the castle!" she lied. There was silence. And silence. And silence. "Okay, I was lying. I was running because I'm bored." Snow sat down on the grass and looked at the bright blue sky. She thought about everyting that happened. It was making her more depressed. The spell... Those eyes...

"GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!" Snow suddenly yelled, standing up. She jerked her head to look at the girl who had just talked to her. Snow glared at her and then sat down again. "I'm being bullied!!!" she exclaimed and hugged the girl (who didn't know her). When Snow let go of her, she grinned. "Do you want to play?"

Ella-Rose blushed as the girl stared at her. Then she opened her eyes wide "A DEMENTOR?" she squeaked. But then sighed as the girl said she was lying. Nodded she smiled "I do that all the time!" Chuckling she closed her eyes. 'GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!' opening her eyes in shock and looked at the girl strangly "Oh bullied..." she said sadly. Then she recieved at random hug. Blinking she nodded, "Ok...?" she replied uncertainly.

Sidda was about to say something to the singing girl when something hit her with the force of what felt like a two-tonne truck hitting her after going 50 miles an hour down a sharp decline. In other words, it hurt. Sitting up again, Sidda felt herself for bruises and watched in amazment as another girl apologised, randomly yelled to the sky, announced that she was being bullied, and then gave the singing girl a hug. She blinked, not knowing what to make of it, but then what the girl had just said hit her.

"You're being bullied? By who? You tell me next time it happens, and I'll..." Sidda trailed off, steaming. The girl who had just come seemed really nice, and Sidda hated bullies. Her quick temper was ignited, and she started getting mad. "Don't you worry. I'll show any bullies what they'll get if they mess with people when I'm around, the cowards!" Sidda spat. Her hands were balled up into fists and her ears were going red. "I'm Siddalee Simon, by the way. Griffy firsty." She said, realising that she hadn't introduced herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back