Status
Not open for further replies.

Patricia Styx

OOC First Name
Pattycakes!
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Tail Hair of a Male Unicorn | Willow Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Gold Dust
Secret_Santa.png
It's that time of year again everyone and it won't be too long before Christmas is upon us. So, to join in with the festivities, we here at Hogwarts New Zealand have decided to run the popular Secret Santa gift exchange program. For those of you who weren't here for Secret Santa in past years, here's a basic run down of what it is:

The main aim of Secret Santa is to send someone a gift, but not have them know who it was from. And it is that simple. The 'Secret' part adds an element of surprise to Christmas, and we all like surprises here.

Taking part:

Between now and the 30th of November, we are allowing sign-ups to take place for those of you whom are interested in sending someone else a gift. After the sign-up period, an exchange list will be created; and each of you shall be contacted with the name of your recipient. After you receive their name, you will have a few weeks to create a gift. This gift could be any one of a number of things, such as a signature banner; avatar; animated picture depicting your friendship; a song; a poem; or anything else your creative mind can think of.

Ideally, the deadline will be December 23rd to allow time for behind the scenes work, although some wiggle room will be available if I know beforehand. On Christmas day (or Christmas Eve night), a topic shall be made available; containing the gifts and who they are for. You will each then be free to glomp your Santa.

Can't submit?:

During this gift exchange, we would like you to keep your recipient a secret. As we mentioned, we like surprises. If you sign up to submit a gift, but somehow cannot do so within the given deadline, we would really like it if you where to inform us of this; preferably before the 20th of December, so we may use a fall-back option. If you fail to notify us, then, in the interest of fairness, you will automatically forfeit your own gift. None of us wish for this to happen, especially at Christmas; so please make sure to plan appropriately.

Signing up:

With all of that out of the way, sign-ups are now open. Simply fill out the small set of questions; which will allow your Santa to better design your gift. Once done, simply enjoy yourselves during the whole event.
Questionnaire: said:
Code:
[b]Preferred name[/b]: 
[b]Favourite colour(s)[/b]: 
[b]Likes[/b]: 
[b]Dis-likes[/b]: 
[b]Additional information[/b]:
We look forward to the surprises on Christmas.

- Pattycakes :santa:

Preferred name: Teigs
Favourite colour(s): Blue, Red, Dark colours
Likes: Doctor Who!!!, Matt Smith, David Tennant, anything Matt Bomer related, Harry Potter, Pokemon, Grim, Dragon Age, Christmas, Pixie lights, Books, Disney, DC Comics (Batman, Superman etc), Marvel (Thor, Spiderman etc) The Walking Dead, The Last Airbender (The cartoon), The Legend of Korra, Glee, Zombies, Pirates, Princesses, there is a special place for the marauders for me too, and many other things. (I can never write everything down.) Inspirational stuff, messages, John Green books, (recently also Christos Tsiolkas)
Dis-likes: Reece Mastin, Twilight, Rudeness, Insects, Iggy Azalea
Additional information: Thank you so much for this.

Preferred name: Sammy
Favourite colour(s): pink, red, bright colors(neon blue, green, orange ect), black, and white, purple, earth tones(greens, browns)
Likes: dragon age, atla, legend of korra, feminism, vintage floral print, x-men, disney, disney princesses, and villains, John green books, dungeons and dragons, halloween, pokemon, mumford and sons, owl city, how to train your dragon, dark shadows, hannibal, death eaters, flower crowns, the hunger games, orange is the new black, Princess jellyfish, black butler, ouran high school host club, full metal alchemist, lord of the rings, laci green, game of thrones
Dis-likes: bugs, 50 shades of grey
Additional information: Not really a fan of Christmasy stuff, but I am a fan of giving, and getting gifts so thanks! :)

Preferred name: Anna
Favourite colour(s): Any teal or turquoise kind of colours, bright oranges/reds/yellows.
Likes: Panic! At the disco, Harry potter, Marvel (specifically Captain America), Disney, Panic! At the disco, friends (the television show), Pokemon, Panic! at the disco, Taylor swift. (Oh, and did I mention Panic! At the disco?)
Dis-likes: Ryan ross, Disney channel shows and insects.
Additional information: Thanks in advance, I'm so excited!

Preferred name: Cole
Favourite colour(s): Orange - but if we're being honest half the time i can't actually see the color, so anything in those shades of color.
Likes: I like sailboats, and anchors, but Hot Air balloons are my favorite among those things. I also like Marianas Trench, and Death Cab For Cutie - Modest Mouse is amazing. The Evil Within (a video game ;) ), the Hulk, anything Christmas related, anything fruit related, and snow!
Dis-likes: Uhm, the word panties, 50 shades of grey, Disney channel, I dunno, there are not a lot of things i don't like xD
Additional information: Thank you so much! I love Christmas and hope everyone has a wodnerful one! Or Hannukah! Or Kwanza! :D

Preferred name: Marga
Favourite colour(s): Blue and Violet. Light Pink maybe.. xD
Likes: Fairy Tail! Detective Conan. Kuroko's Basketball and a lot more animes and mangas really. A couple of Taylor Swift songs. Cutesy animals! Reading replies? Messages, quotations, craziness, inspiration, fun and amusing facts, singing, a bit of dancing. Plays. Sleeping. Constant plotting. Constant RPing. Constant Skyping. Poems, stories, novels. Fighting and violence (particularly in movies but not the really gory ones). Movies/Cartoons! Cake and Ice cream!
Dis-likes: BUGS! (especially cockroaches who just loves to act like butterflies by flying around!) HORROR STUFF! (I would die from a heart attack if I was alone xD )
Additional information: Thank you very, very, very much.. And I will love just about anything (except bugs and horror stuff)!

Preferred name: Zach or Zachie
Favourite colour(s): Red, purple, pink
Dis-likes: Things that aren't doctor who, pokemon & power rangers :r
Additional information: Thank you heaps!!! :hug:

Preferred name: Donna
Favourite colour(s): GOLD AND SPARKLES (and like bright colours and stuff)
Likes: Christmas! Puppies and ducks and animals in general! Pokemon :wub: Music!
Dis-likes: Insects and death and dull dark things.
Additional information: Thanks in advance, YAY CHRISTMAS!

Preferred name: Tenilee!
Favourite colour(s): A shade of purple, Byzantium. But seriously, I don't mind. As long as they colours don't clash, it's totally fine.
Likes: I like a lot of things. Especially Dragon Age, Pokémon, Disney, anything Pirate or Dinosaur related, SpongeBob, Ninjas, anything related to the Ancient World, sarcasm, I love really lame jokes and animals (ranging from Funnel Web spiders to baby pandas) Zombies, Poems, stories, inspirational messages and messages of hope are really awesome. And turtles. ^_^
Dis-likes: I don't like mean-spirited things, but have a really open sense of humour. I love a sarcastic joke and such, but blatantly mean stuff isn't to my taste. However, I'm super hard to offend. xD
Additional information: As I stated, I will love anything. I like the thoughts behind stuff more than the actual stuff - so not pressure. I'll like whatever you do! ^_^ :hug:

Preferred name: Lovi
Favourite colour(s): Pastels, yellows, neon colors, black, mainly soft colors of any sort. I love colors!
Likes: Literally anything Disney; it my life. Degrassi(I like the Drake seasons the best), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Power Rangers, symbolism, tigers, any cute wild animal, Fred and George Weasley, naval things like anchors, and Once Upon A Time. I love cutesy things, and world history.
Dis-likes: Frozen, super dark humor, sharp objects(knives, pencils, pens, etc.), vampires, werewolves, and U.S. History.
Additional information: Thank you so much, and I will probably love anything you put effort into. ^_^ :wub:

Preferred name: Jesse
Favourite colour(s): Blue/Cyan/Turqoise, Dark reds
Likes: Harry Potter, Pokemon, Marvel (X-Men especially), Rainbows, This Emoticon :jesse: , Phoenixes, Unicorns, Memes, Video Games, Homstuck, Fairytales, Myself, Horror, Attractive Men :r
Dis-likes: Having to write out lists about things I like. :tut:
Additional information: Thanks in advance and basically everything everyone before me has said. ;)

Preferred Name: Dakkie
Fav Colour: Red, Blue
Likes: X-Men, Homestuck (Doctor Honeytounge, Professor Pucefoot, Inspector Berrybreath, Liaison Pumpkinsnuffle, Duke Pinesnout, Pyralspite, Senator Lemonsnout) American Horror Story, Melanie Marteniz
Dis-Likes:No food
Additonal Information: Thanks xD Sorry for whatever I do xD

Preferred name: James
Favourite colour(s): Orange, lime green, red
Likes: Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Clash of Clans, climbing (huge love here :wub: ), Rome and Ancient Greece, LEGO PC games.
Dis-likes: Nothing horror related/zombies...
Additional information: Merry Christmas all!

Preferred name: Mia
Favourite colour(s): rich blues, turquoise, red
Likes: Harry potter (obviously), cats, pretty things, nice landscapes, Doctor who, summer, winter, butterflies, Orange is the new black, inspirational stuff. and basically anything. medicine
Dis-likes: jellyfish, scary or gruesome things, Weeping angels.
Additional information: Thank you (I am sure anything will be fantastic).

So I know this has gone on a bit longer than planned but I've been busy and I'm away at the moment, so when I get back tomorrow this will officially close and PMs will be sent out. So this is your final chance to sign up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back