Status
Not open for further replies.

Patricia Styx

OOC First Name
Pattycakes!
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Tail Hair of a Male Unicorn | Willow Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Gold Dust
Secret_Santa.png
It's that time of year again everyone and it won't be too long before Christmas is upon us. So, to join in with the festivities, we here at Hogwarts New Zealand have decided to run the popular Secret Santa gift exchange program. For those of you who weren't here for Secret Santa in past years, here's a basic run down of what it is:

The main aim of Secret Santa is to send someone a gift, but not have them know who it was from. And it is that simple. The 'Secret' part adds an element of surprise to Christmas, and we all like surprises here.

Taking part:

Between now and the 2nd of December, we are allowing sign-ups to take place for those of you whom are interested in sending someone else a gift. After the sign-up period, an exchange list will be created; and each of you shall be contacted with the name of your recipient. After you receive their name, you will have a few weeks to create a gift. This gift could be any one of a number of things, such as a signature banner; avatar; animated picture depicting your friendship; a song; a poem; or anything else your creative mind can think of.

Ideally, the deadline will be December 23rd to allow time for behind the scenes work, although some wiggle room will be available if I know beforehand. On Christmas day (or Christmas Eve night), a topic shall be made available; containing the gifts and who they are for. You will each then be free to glomp your Santa.

Can't submit?:

During this gift exchange, we would like you to keep your recipient a secret. As we mentioned, we like surprises. If you sign up to submit a gift, but some-how cannot do so within the given dead-line, we would really like it if you where to inform us of this; preferably before the 20th of December, so we may use a fall-back option. If you fail to notify us, then, in the interest of fairness, you will automatically forfeit your own gift. None of us wish for this to happen, especially at Christmas; so please make sure to plan appropriately.

Signing up:

With all of that out of the way, sign-ups are now open. Simply fill out the small set of questions; which will allow your Santa to better design your gift. Once done, simply enjoy yourselves during the whole event.
Questionnaire: said:
Code:
[b]Preferred name[/b]: 
[b]Favourite colour(s)[/b]: 
[b]Likes[/b]: 
[b]Dis-likes[/b]: 
[b]Additional information[/b]:
We look forward to the surprises on Christmas.

- Pattycakes :santa:

Preferred name: Donna
Favourite colour(s): Sparkles! Hehe, gold, pink - bright colours.
Likes: Singing, animals, inspirational things, Harry potter, funny things, things to do with my characters, The Vampire Diaries ^_^
Dis-likes: Dull colours, insects
Additional information: I lalalove Christmas hehe I'm so exciteddd!

Preferred name: Kait
Favourite colour(s): Glitter and/or purple….My husband claims that glitter isn't a color. I disagree. ^_^
Likes: My characters. Harry Potter. Anything Disney. Once upon a time. Literature. Laughing. Puppies. Dancing. Bright colors.
Dis-likes: Snakes. Cold. Boring things.
Additional information: I'm sure I will love anything you make. :D

Preferred name: Ash
Favourite colour(s): Purple, Pink & Blue
Likes: Reading(Kylie Chan, Rick Riordian) Gaming (Halo, COD) Sunshine, Phoebe Tonkin, The Big Bang Theory, Star Trek Voyager, OUAT, Fruit (Im eating grapes right now so it came to mind) Pirates, Pokemon (I also have aTwitch Channel www.teitch.com/CaptAshBacon cause i love Livestreaming.. so i guess Twitch)
Dis-likes: "New Age" Boy Bands.. i can't think of other things
Additional information: X-Mas Weeeeeeee

Preferred name: Beth
Favourite colour(s): Blue, yellow, green, lilac, rainbows
Likes: Glitter, Sherlock Holmes/Sherlock/Elementary/Original books, Christmas, Colourful, Comedy, Vishnu, Ganesh, Cbeebies ;3
Dis-likes: Salmon pink, Big Bang Theory, Selena Gomez, the name 'Jake' (no offence to anyone who is of that name. Nothing personal, just bad experience)
Additional information: Hindu. And thank you whoever gets this- hope it wont be too much trouble! :D :hug:

Preferred name: Tenilee :woot: (woot is optional. :p)
Favourite colour(s): Byzantium (a shade of purple)
Likes: I like a lot of things, right up there are Doctor Who, Pirates, Flowers, The Walking Dead, Christmas! Santa! Scary/Wild Animals (Spiders, bears, lions) Languages, Loads of colour or something just black and white. Poems, stories and Nursery Rhymes. Comedy! Jokes, colour, bubbles, sparkles, Zombies, Halloween, Happy Potter, reading, nice messages, inspirational stuff, pretty much anything.
Dis-likes: Generally mean things, but I have a good sense of humour, so don't be afraid of jokes. I love jokes!
Additional information: As I stated, I will love anything. I like the thoughts behind stuff more than the actual stuff - so not pressure. I'll like whatever you do! ^_^ :hug:
[/font][/justify]

Preferred name: Teigan
Favourite colour(s): Blue, Red, Dark colours
Likes: Doctor Who!!!, Matt Smith, David Tennant, anything Matt Bomer related, Harry Potter, Pokemon, Once Upon A Time, Grim, Skyrim, Christmas, Pixie lights, Books, TMNT, One Direction, Disney, DC Comics (Batman, Superman etc), The Walking Dead, The Last Airbender (The cartoon), The Legend of Korra, Glee, Zombies, Pirates, Princesses, there is a special place for the marauders for me too, and many other things. (I can never write everything down.) Inspirational stuff, messages, John Green books, (recently also Christos Tsiolkas)
Dis-likes: Reece Mastin, Twilight, Rudeness, Insects
Additional information: Thank you so much for this.

Preferred name: Mia
Favourite colour(s): Blue, red, purple, turquoise
Likes: ooh, this is a tough one. harry potter (obviously), Dr who (especially River song and Vastra), pretty stuff (read as slightly hippyish tendencies). snow, sunshine, feathers, flowers. the sisterhood of the traveling pant (both book and movie). books, especially Jaclyn Moriarty, music , evanescence, paramore, Tegan and Sara, p!nk, british/arthurian myths, and things that aren't as they seem. and most other things
Dis-likes: very little, Brussels sprouts, exams and being in water with jellyfish (though they are pretty to look at behind glass) and scary stuff.
Additional information: I am really easy and happy with anything. It is the thought that counts. thank you so much :D and merry christmas/happy holiday to you.

Preferred name: Annaleise
Favourite colour(s): All the colours!
Likes: Panic! at the disco. Disney's sleeping beauty. Anything else Disney. The vampire diaries. Fall out boy. All time low. Versaemerge/Versa. Pokemon. Panic! at the disco. Teen wolf. Back to the future. Michael J Fox. Friends (just to clarify i mean the tv show). And did I say Panic! at the disco?
Dis-likes: Everything else.
Additional information: This is so exciting!

Preferred name: Mintzy
Favourite colour(s): Pink, Turquoise , Aquamarine and Gold
Likes: Potatoes, Logan Lerman, Jonas Brothers (Nick, especially), Dylan O'Brien, Indie Bands, HIMYM, Emily Owens MD, Awkward (Series), YA Book (John Green's books), Divergent, HP, Perks of being a wallflower, Pokemon, Rainbow, Cake/cupcakes, Peppermint, Nebula, Ribbons, Cute Overlays, Fall Out Boy, Movies and Music.
Dis-likes: Monkeys, mosquitos, Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber and wrong grammar.
Additional information: I love potatoes.

b]Preferred name[/b]: Zach
Favourite colour(s): Red, purple.
Likes: Doctor Who, Pokemon, Power Rangers, Kingdom Hearts, books.. punk goes pop!
Dis-likes: There isn't really a lot I don't like tbh
Additional information: Have fun :wub:

Preferred name: Tamara
Favourite colour(s): Yellow, Gold, Green, Silver. Pink.. Red.. Hmm Every colour that is bright.
Likes: Doctor Who, Smallville, Harry Potter. Ehm, Elves.. Yeah.. I am nuts..
Dis-likes: Dark Colours, Twilight, Miley Cyrus.. Justin Bieber.. ew.. too long list.. OH AND HUFFLEPUFF.
Additional information: NO HUFFLEPUFF. And Happy Christmas love you.

Preferred name: Milan
Favourite colour(s): Shades of brown, gold, warm colours... ooh ofcourse dark green mehehehehe, and dark blue (not tooo dark.. but royal blue)
Likes: Harry Potter, Mistborn, The hunger games, percy jackson ooh and ofcourse Tamara, who doesn't like her!??!?! ooh and I like books.. yes books yessssss
Dis-likes: children, people who think they are more important as me.. uuh horror and and spiders, ooh I hate spiders.. > meh snakes too.. OOh and I HATE sparkles... stop sparkling you you- fool.
Additional information: Uuh I like manors!?!??!

Preferred name: Emzies
Favourite colour(s): Blues, purples, oranges.
Likes: Harry Potter, Supernatural, Nature, Scotland :emzies: , Castles, Star Trek, The Gone Series. Alcohol.
Dis-likes: Twilight. Spiders. Hangovers. Glee.
Additional information: Thank you.

Preferred name: Livvy
Favourite colour(s): ravenclaw colors
Dis-likes: Gross or mean things
Additional information: I'm excited for this and to see what everyone receives!:D

Preferred name:Cyndi

Favourite colour(s): Red, Silver, Gray, Navy Blue

Likes: Inspirational quotes, Snoopy, Supernatural, superheroes (especially Batman and Spiderman), graphic novels, Richelle Mead books, jokes and riddles, BSB, creativity, and many more things.

Dis-likes: I'm pretty good at finding the positive in most things, but I wouldn't enjoy any mean-spirited jokes.

Additional information: I'm not looking for a new banner and am in no position to judge another person's skills(have you seen my Easter eggs? xD ), so feel free to get creative and have fun with this. I can't wait to see my gift!! Happy Holidays!! :elf:

OK guys, closing this in the next hour or so, last chance to get your names down :)
Closing up now guys. Look out for a PM on the characters you signed up with. If you missed the chance to sign up, PM me and I'll let you know if others have PMed me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back