SECRET MISSION!!

Kasey Blake

OOC First Name
Nishma
Wand
Holly Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Kasey walked down to the lawn dressed in muggle jeans and a sweat shirt, and her trainers which shined in the morning sun.Her bag over her neck which consisted of her magical camera, handy-dandy note book,ink,quill and a few parchments, sugar quills and protective gloves.Her wand tucked in her pocket and hairs tied up in a pony.

She looked behind to see Ivy,Jessy and Dan."Well I guess,we seprate from here"she said."Keep your eyes open and dont forget to use the owls."she said stroking Miley, her snowy owl."Though we'd be in contact I guess we shouldnt waste more than an hour in the grounds"she added.

((I guess we should head our posts by now with
Team:Ivy-kasey or Jessy-Dan

Team: Ivy-Kasey

Ivy followed Kasey, heart pounding with excitement. "Ok Kasey...I'm ready to roll!" Ivy replied enthusiatically. Ivy admired Kasey's owl "What's her name?" vy asked as she petted the snowy owl.

Team: Jessy - Daniel

Jessy was walking with Dan, looking around for slue to lead them into the new RoR. Jessy was clutching her joournal and self inking quill as she scanned the area. "Dan, do you know exactly what we are looking for?" Jessy asked, a thought ful look upon her face. The sun was high in the sky and beads of sweat can be seen forming on her brow.

team:Ivy-Kasey

"Her name is Miley."said Kasey looking up at the sun shining."I hope we find something here"she said as she walked to a shady tree an dpicked up what looked like a torn parchment but it was blank.where can it be???It has to be somewhere herethought kasey.

Team:Dan-Jessy

"Well we are looking for anything that looks suspicious an d might lead us to teh ROR"replied dan.he too wasnt sure for what they were exactly looking.

Ivy smiled and replied," Thats a really pretty name". Ivy squinted in the sunlight as she scanned the lawn for anything that could lead them to the new RoR. Ivy frowned as she didn't find anything useful. She was just about to give up when she saw something unusual out by the bushes. Staying low, Ivy motioned to Kasey to join her. If they found something useful, they would owl Jessy and Dan. As Ivy reached the bushes, she recognized an intersting red quill with a note attached to it. Ivy sighed as she could not recognize the language; it seemed to be some kind of writing using runes. "Do you think this is important?" Ivy asked Kasey with an excited smile.

((I thought that I could introduce a random item that could be linked to the RoR. do you think its a good idea?))

Team:Dan and Jessy
under the tree

"Man, this is sort of boring."said dan his hopes staring to fade."How are we suppose to party now?"he asked half to himself an dhalf to jessy"Do you think Ivy an dKasey found out soething?"he asked

((Go ahead Ivy))

Team:Ivy-kasey
Spot:In the bushes??

"Do you know how to read runes?"Asked Kasey and she knew the anser herself, No!"It might be, otherwise why would it be in runes and I know the Ancient Runes-if it has any connection with this- is in the towers so why would a parchment lie here?"she asked."Do you think we should owl the others?"she asked

Ivy squealed in excitement when a new hope started to glimmer. "Ya lets!" Ivy replied," Here I can write the note out if you want" Ivy offered. Ivy took out her bright red quill and some parchment form her book bag. "Is this good enough?" Ivy passed the parchment to Kasey after she had written the note :
Jessy and Dan,

WE have found an item that we think is connected to the RoR. It is hard to decipher but we think it is important nevertheless. As soon as you get this message, can you please meet us at the edge of the lawn so we can discuss what to do next.

Hopeful,

Ivy and Kasey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back