secret meeting

Rob looked at Cloe and smiled. "Sooo...I love you alright?" He said, feeling a little awkward having said those three important words.

Cloe smiled and kissed him hard.

Rob stopped the kiss when he got no reply. It had taken a lot for Rob to tell Cloe that, the least he wanted was a reply. "I Said...I Love You.....Alright?" He Repeated, this time being a little more firm as he held Cloe closely to him.

Cloe looked at him, "i love you to" she said, kissing him, "and i was telling you i love you but since you want me to say it fine, I LOVE YOU ROBERT LOCK" she said, smiling at him and pulling away to catch a breath.

Rob laughed. "Good." He told her simply, Rob wasn't one for long conversations. "So I was thinking we could take Reece out for a bit later..." He suggested. Rob knew he wasn't Reece's dad, but if he was going to be with Cloe then the least he could do was be friends with her son.

Cloe smiled at him, "sure that sounds like fun" she said, running her fingers through his hair.

Rob smiled back at her. "Good, we'll let him sleep for now though." Rob replied happily, he then kissed Cloe again, and again and again as his hand rested on her neck.

Cloe looked at him and couldn't deside wither to oh no all of a sudden a pain shot through her stomach and she knew what time it was, " the baby coming" she said, after kissing him.

"Baby?" Rob said panicked, why hadn't he noticed that. Rob let go of Cloe.

Cloe looked at him, "it's time for it!" he said, smiling at him.

"WAIT. What baby?" Rob snapped. He didn't have a clue what to do, she was gonna end up giving birth in her own living-room, with a toddler upstairs asleep, who was due to wake up soon. "Alright just urm...lie down on the sofa." Rob helped Cloe to the sofa and led her down. This wasn't the time to get mad at her for not telling him about the pregnancy. He could do that later, when everything was settled and the baby slept. Even Rob was that considerate.

Cloe looked at him, "i've told you about it" she said, lookign at him and wanting ot run upstairs and just cry her eyes out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back