secret meeting

Cloe smiled, "i don't know maybe you could convince me of that" she said, smiling and flirting with him.

Rob laughed. "Okay...how about this for some convincing." Rob said, sliding underneath Cloe, then holding her on top of him, placing his hands either side of her neck, then pulling her closer and kissing her passionately. "More?" Rob asked flirtatiously.

Cloe opened her eyes, "yes please" she said, smiling at him.

"Then follow me." Rob flirted, taking Cloe's hand and leading her upstairs quietly, so they wouldn't wake Reece up. Rob found Cloe's bedroom, pulled her in, then shut the door behind them. He kissed Cloe once, before letting her go and laying himself on the bed, rubbing his bare chest, as if to look vein.

Cloe smiled at him, "wow you know how to make a girl faint" she said, smiling at him and moving to sit on the bed with him.

Rob laughed at Cloe's comment. The second she sat on the bed, Rob pulled her down on top of him. "Well I'd hate to make you faint...it would be less fun that way...and I just can't have that." Rob said, still laughing a little as he pulled her in closer and kissed her on the lips again.

Cloe grinned, "oh wow you are good." she said, smiling at him.

Rob smiled a little. "Oh well you know...I try..." Robert didn't feel quite right, committing to having a girlfriend in his hectic life just yet, but he would try things out with Cloe and see how it went. If it didn't work he could always find somewhere else to live. "But I think you could do a little better...and I know exactly how you could do that..." Rob said with a cheeky smile, as his hands moved down to her waist. Rob slowly moved his hands up, moving her top up with them, before lifting it over Cloe's head. "Shall we continue?" Rob asked mischievously.

Cloe eyes had closed and opened, "oh please" she said, smiling at him.

Rob smiled at Cloe's reply as his hands traced her body.

The Next Morning.

Rob lay on his back with his arm around Cloe. Rob picked Cloe up then stood her on her feet on the floor. He pushed Cloe against the wall then began kissing her. The kiss was rough, as if he demanded attention. Which Rob did, as he constantly kissed Cloe. "Morning Babe." He said, before kissing her again.

Cloe smiled, "that what i call a wake up call" she said, kissing him rough.

Rob kissed Cloe once more. "Well you know...I like to make sure you've had a good start to the day...and I believe this is a good start." He said vainly, before putting one hand on the wall above Cloe, then putting the other hand on the side of Cloe's neck before he began kissing her once again.

Cloe grinned, "oh yeah" she said, looking at the clock, "it's only three in the morning" hse said, kissing him.

Rob laughed as Cloe told him the time. It was early. "Ah Well...a night awake won't hurt..." Rob laughed, as he moved in closer to Cloe and kissed her once again.

Cloe smiled, "alright so um the beds not even a foot away so yeah" she said, smiling and kissing his lips.

"My point exactly..." Rob said cheekily before kissing Cloe back. He swung round, so that he was stood, but leant against the wall, then pulled Cloe closer to him. "See now you're even closer to the bed..." Rob told her mischievously before he began to kiss her again.

Cloe backed up and pulled him with her till she laid on the bed, "now that's better because i can do this" she said, pulling his head down and kissing him rough.

Rob pulled away when Cloe pulled him down and kissed him. He laughed at her then decided to play around a little. "If you want to kiss me you'll have to catch me. Rob said, pulling the duvet out from underneath Cloe then wrapping it around himself so you couldn't see his face, he then sat down on the floor and hid himself underneath the duvet. "Come on baby...if you want another kiss you'll have to come in to the dark..." Rob said playfully in a deep voice.

Cloe smiled, "fine" she said, heading into the dark and finding him and kissing his lips hard, "how was that?" she asked, smiling at him.

Rob kissed Cloe back. "Well it was good...but not quite good enough..." He joked. "I think there's still more work to be done..." He said happily, lying back onto the floor, so only his feet stuck out of the duvet, then pulled Cloe on top of him. He then kissed her. "As I said, there is still more work to be done..." He said, before kissing Cloe again, and continuing to kiss her.

Cloe looked at him, "not good enough well fine" seh said, pressing her lips so hard to his that after an hour of kissing she was out of breath.

Rob smiled having kissed Cloe for a long time. "Now that was better." He said, pulling the duvet off of them, before picking Cloe up and running down stairs with her in his arms. Rob collapsed onto the sofa, placing Cloe on his lap, then softly kissed her lips. "Out of breath already?" He asked cheekily, not that he wasn't.

Cloe grinned, "maybe i am maybe i'm not You decided!" she said, diving into his lips.

Rob laughed as he lay back on the sofa then pulled Cloe on top of him. "I don't think you are..." He said. Rob wondered whether to tell Cloe he loved her, but he wasn't sure. That just wasn't Rob.

Cloe looked at him and smiled about a thought but hid the thought but coudln't hide if from her eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back