Second Years, Lesson Five

"Morning, everyone," Gabrielle greeted, giving a tight smile to the students as they took their seats. "Now, we've pretty much covered the semester's work, so I won't bore you with more lectures. Instead, I'm going to give you a bit of an 'assignment'." She gave quotation marks with her fingers at that, shaking her head. "Rather than just tell you to revise. Which is possibly more helpful, but boring. And I might as well have not shown up if that was the case. So, what I want you to do this lesson is relax, enjoy some snacks, and write me a small paragraph about someone who you find inspiring. Just pretend you're back in second grade, at least if you went to a muggle school that is," she joked. "Could be anyone. You could talk about an ancient ruler, you could talk about the Minister of Magic, or you could talk about your parents. I just want to know about someone who inspires you and one reason why."

Gabrielle picked up her cup of tea, gesturing vaguely at the students. "Have some fun with it. And if you just want to have a nap, that's fine as long as you at least pretend to look like you're meditating. And don't snore too loudly." She smirked before sliding off the desk to go back to her seat and read over some assignments. "Any questions, I'll be here."

Homework

RP the lesson. Extra credit for doing the homework. Yes it's cheesy, but it can be a nice little characterization moment. If you use any sources, please cite them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back