Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bi (Norton)
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2 Inch Whippy Dogwood Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
After delivering a rose to Signy from Xavier, it was now time to deliver one to Xavier from Signy. April felt like she was about to burst, it was so cute! It would be difficult for her not to reveal what she knew. It was a shame she didn't see Xavier in the Hufflepuff common room when she had been delivering the one for Signy, she could have done both and shown them they liked each other! But after asking around she heard Xavier was often found outside. April happily looked for him, glad for the excuse to be outside herself. She spotted a boy she thought might be him, and happily went up to him with the pink rose in her hand. "Got a rose for you! You're Xavier, right?"

Xavier had completed his rose deliveries for the day, and in his state of accomplishment decided to spend more of his time on the great lawn, basking in the wonderful day. He slung the handle of his flower basket over his shoulder and began to walk towards a tree to sit down, but was soon interrupted by a girl asking if he was Xavier. He recognized her as an alternate on the quidditch team, though could not remember her name. He made a mental note to ask Ares who the girl was the next time he saw him. "Hey, yeah, I'm Xavier!" He exclaimed, excited to be receiving a rose. "Ooooh who's it from?" He asked, not bothering to contain his excitement while waiting for the girl to hand the rose over.

April grinned widely as Xavier confirmed he was her target. "Well, mister Xavier... it's a veeeeery special one." She said teasingly as she grabbed the pink rose and showed it to him. "I think I just delivered the other half of this message. If you know what I'm talking about." She didn't want to spoil the surprise for the boy, but she also couldn't help saying something. Getting to deliver pink roses to two different people from one another was special, and April was very excited. "Here you go!"

note said:
Xavier,

You make every day a little more adventurous

Signy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back