Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
12 and a half inches willow with unicorn hair
Sara walked down the corridor "Ciel, Roze, you guys probably can't hear me, but hey we're looking for you!" She yelled and began to laugh. "And seeing as the corridor is abandoned, no one can hear me-certainly not them.." She said aloud to herself.

(OOC Iknow it's really bad, but I am in a very big rush :( )

Ciel was on his way back to the abandoned classroom where the party for Roze is being held when he heard, Sara, one of the twins yelled that the others were looking for him and Roze.

"Ehrmm, I can actually hear you Sara." Ciel said with a smile.

"Anyways, sorry if i had bothered you to look for me." Ciel added apologetically, feeling quite bad.

"Whoaa Ciel, you scared me!" Sara grinned. "Right, my mission is complete, lets go to the party!" Sara grinned and started running down the corridor "Race you to the classroom!" She yelled

Ciel slightly laughed at Sara's expression when she heard him speak. He was a bit taken back when she started running down the corridor and yelled that they would race to the classroom.

"Hey, wait for me Sara" He yelled back with a laugh.

"Ha-you just want me to let you win!" Sara giggled, but she stopped for him anyway.

"That is precisely what I want...." Ciel said running and overtaking Sara but he stopped just a few steps away from her. "Just kidding... So anyway, Who's looking for Roze?"

"Private KK went looking for her." Sara answered "I mean Kate!" She added giggling. Then she turned toward the door and bowed. "Are you ready to proceed to the festivities m'am I mean Sir?" She said in a stately English accent.

"It would be very pleased to do so, mademoiselle." Ciel said, pressing his left had across his abdomen as he bow in a "Bow and scrape" manner in front of Sara.

He then straighten up as he let out a laugh. "Now, I haven't done that for quite a long time!" He said, remembering when he was back at his home wherein he need to be extremely polite and respectful all the time.

"Shall we?" Sara opened the door and said "Private Moon reporting back, subject has been retrieved and is present" She boomed

(OOC: switch to party now.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back