Searching roleplays for second firstie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher Soerens

OOC First Name
Daniel
Hey there, since I recently made my second character I want to be active with him and would like some roleplays if people are interested.

I know I don't really have a picture for him yet, since I am the worst with finding play-bys and so on, so I hope that is no trouble. But hey I always try to give it my best when I roleplay with people.

And to sum up Christopher, he is a kind of energetic but clumsy guy, that is pretty much all I have so far ^^;

Hope to at least find some roleplays to do before the new year starts with classes.

Hi Daniel! ^_^

I can offer you Margo Ellis, my Ravenclaw firstie, as a friend? She's a bit of an absent-minded dork, and tends to be even more absent-minded and more dorky around boys. =)) As a result she mostly avoids hanging out with them, but we could always throw them together against their will :devious:

Lemme know what you think!

Oh that would be great if she is a Ravenclaw too. Since as I said Christopher can also be a bit dorky so I feel like that would be perfect haha

Also that against the will bit made me chuckle but how mean :p

Hahaha yay! Would you like to start something for them or shall I? I'm a bit low on ideas right now but I can try if you'd like me to!

I feel like we have the same problem now, since I never started a topic with my first character either and feel very nervous about doing it and have no idea how to do it ^^;

Glad to see you made a topic here ;D

I can offer you my Ravenclaw first year Larah Montoya. She's quite sporty, but that's all I have for her at the moment.

Oh that could be fun, don't know in what sense sporty. But I know Christopher will probably in his time at Hogwarts NZ try to make it big in the Ravenclaw House Quidditch team after he learns how to fly properly, of course : P

Np! I just had an idea so I'll start :D

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back