Searching necessary ingrdients

Andrew Bruke

Andrew walked to the grounds with Kirsty.He was positive that they would find most of the necessary ingrdients for the ageing potion here.He had done almost a week's reading on them and where you'd find them and was sure that he would suceed in his wish.He turned back to see if Kirsty was keeping up with him.

Andrew had a handbag on one of his shoulder that had plastic bags inside to collect the ingrdients.He wished he would be sucessfull in finding moonstone and armadillo bile which had the least posibilties of being found in this type of surrouding.If they wouldn't get these two he would have to sneak them from Professor Keller's cupboard.

Kirsty was walking next to Andrew whilst looking around. She was looking forward to making the ageing potion. She loved wandering in the forest and knew all the best places. " Do you think we will find all the ingredients.

Andrew walked near the edge of the forest."No, I dont think we will find moonstone powder and armillio(sp!) bile."he replied to Kirsty.Wormwood would probably be found in a bush.." Is it okay with you if we go a bit inside?"he asked Kirsty hoping that she would agree or he would have to go alone."Lumos"he said withdrawing his wand incase he neeeded it.

" Sure." Kirsty said and walked in after him

Andrew walked deeper looking in one bush after the other and on trunk of trees.Its not mistletoe! he reminded himself and looked at the bushes.He spotted a few of other things that they used for other potions like scurvy grass but they didnt need it for the ageing Potion so it was of no use.

Kirsty searched through bushes but had no luck, she wasnt going to give up though and kept looking.

At last, Andrew saw a bunch of wormwood growing near a green bush and bent down to see if it really was wormwood.He touched it and turned to Kirsty."We got it"he said smiling at her and pulling her into a hug.Now they could finally make the aging potion which Andrew knew would go sucessfull.

" Great." Kirsty said smiling. She couldnt wait to try the potion.

" Yeah, we did in Potions just the other day." Kirsty said walking out.

"Thats nice.Did you have to make your own potion?"he asked her rembering that they had to invent their own potion in their first year.

" No, he gave us a book thing." Kirsty said.

"Oh! I see"Andrew said as they emerged from the thick trees into a clearing which was the lawn."So, you want to go back to the common room?"he asked her.

" Yeah, sure." Kirsty said smiling. She couldnt wait to try the ageing potion, she was hoping it would work. She had faith in Andrew thought, so she was quite sure it would.

"Cool"he said as he walked back to the Slytherin common rom thinking if wanted to do the Astronmy homework or whether he would do it tommorow."Do you think flying?"he asked Kirsty.He knew that she wasn't good at it according to what she had told him but there is alwasy scope for improvement.

" Sure." Kirsty said smiling, she wasnt very good at flying but guessed she would try it.Mabey i will get better at flying she thought to herself, she hoped she would because she didnt know anyone that wasnt good at flying and she didnt want to be the only one.

"Will you be staying for the break? I am not sure if I will but if you are staying than I could teach you a bit of flying"he said with a warm smile.

" Yeah, im staying but wont it waste your break because im hopeless." Kirsty said smiling. She was suprised that he would give up his break to help her fly.

"No you are not, you just think that you are and negative thinking never does any good for anyone."he said remembering a line he had read in one of his muggle library books, 'The way to sucess'. "And it is boring at the Manor because its just me and lizzy and Mallory.It would be good if I stayed here and besides I mostly read in my holidays."he said feeling a bit akward that he was different than other people who didnt even touch their books in holidays.Suddenly, a faulous idea came into his mind."Hey, why don't you come to the manor for the holiday.Its huge and I can get company and you can lean flying and we can do all sort of new things together.It would be fun, you just need to ask permission from your parents because I had already written to mallory that I wanted to bring a friend for holidays but wasn't sure who"he said catching hsi breath in excitment.

" I am hopeless." Kirsty said . Then Andrew started going on about her going over to the Manor for the holidays. " Yeah that would be good but are you sure Mallory wouldnt mind. If your sure its ok then i will send a letter to my dad and as him." Kirsty said smiling. She imagened what it would be like stayng in the manor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back