Seaching for her father

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eden Silverback

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Ok so Eden and Lilith's father vanished shortly after Lilith was born. Since that time there mother has gone crazy and as of last summer she has been placed in a muggle home. The last piece of information that Eden was able to get from her mother was that there father might have been a Death Eater. So now as a third year Eden is really thinking that after she leaves Hogwarts she would want to be a Death Eater due to the reason she does not like muggle's at all. She has her mother's last name but her father came into the picture she would take his. What Im saying is if any male Death Eater would like to take two girls under his wing that would be awesome. He would have met there mother somewhere in the USA and left after he found out the mother was really a muggle. If I have to get admin ok on this I will but I dont think I need it for a simple family tree being filled in but Im unsure ok I think that is it. Any questions ask. THANK YOU :tony:

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back