OOC First Name
Katie
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Katalina slowly made her way down to the first floor and entered the room where the SDA meetings were held. She was a little disheartened today because even though Mike had been gracious enough to offer his time to help her run the club Kat still missed Andy terribly. Not to mention Ellie had come down with Spattergoit so that now left the SDA two members short. Maybe those will be the only two to leave us this year she thought sadly as she took a seat at the big table. While she waited for everyone else to arrive Kat looked over the papers that everyone had filled out at the last meeting, hoping to devise some sort of game plan.

Mike entered the room to see only Kat there. "Hey there" Mike said, cheerfully, "How are you?" Mike asked Kat.

Kat perked up a bit when her new Vice President arrived. "Hi Mike! I'm fine thanks for asking. How have you been?" she said with a bright smile and then said, "Thanks for helping me with the club. It means alot!" She motioned for him to sit down while they waited for the rest of the members to arrive.

Kasey had been owled by Kat about the second SDA meeting so she got ready with a blue jacket with a black zip and a mini-skirt in black.She took her wand incase they would be doing any practice today.Wow this club is moving fast.I'll have to arrange another meeting for FFclub too she thought and made a mental note as she walked to the club room,

She turned the door knob of the rather familiar wooden door and pushed it open.She was early!"Hi Kat, Hi Mike"she said as she greeted both of them.She didnt know Mike personaly but had a heard a lot from Ellie who secretly had a crush on him."How are u guys doing?"she asked with a friendly smile.

"Hey Kasey! Doing well enough! How about yourself?" Kat replied to the Ravenclaw who'd just entered the meeting room. She continued to watch the door, hoping that everyone had received their notes and would attend todays meeting.

"I'm fine just as usual."she said as she sat beside Kat."So whats today's meeeting about?"She asked Kat curiously.She wondered how come the others didnt arrive yet because it was sure that they were late because Kasey was hardly early for anything excpet History class.

"Im fine thanks Kat"The door opened and in came Kasey. Mike had not met Kasey before, except for the odd encounter and passings by. Mike took a seat." Hey Kasey, how are ya?" asked Mike.

((Did everyone know about me and Ellie, ;) :p ))

((I didn't if that makes you feel any better :p Though now I must find out what the whole cherade is about...Sparked my curiosity!! :shifty: ))

((LOL, Ill tell you later, this hort circuited my brain, by an electric spark:p))

((Ellie was giggling about in when she bought her tickets for the Valantine Eve that had been organised by FF club. :rofl: ))

Andrew was sitting completing his DADA work when he recieved an owl that explained the SDA meeting.He wondered if he should climb up to the Ravenclaw tower and than go with Kasey but than he was stopped by the thought that she would probably have been early.

He entred the room and saw Kasey was there, together with the head and Mike."Hi Mike, Hello Katlina."he said with smiles."Hey Kasey.How are you doing? I think its these meetings that make us meet."he said to Kasey with a smile as he sat besides her.

"Hey Andy, you alright?" Mike asked, Andy who had just walked in and sat next to them.

((LOL, :wacko: ))

(( I was talking to you :p, Andy/Andromeda has left HNZ sadly ;'( ))

((I thought Mike had gone wonkie there for a minute...then I got sad cause I miss Andy ;'( ))

Kat looked at Kasey and replied, "Today will be short and sweet. I'm basically wanting to take a vote on a few things so that Mike and I can get things ready for after Christmas. There are a few things that he and I need to discuss with the Headmistress and Professor King too." Just then Kat saw that Andrew had arrived and greeted her. "Hullo Andrew! Glad you could make it!" she said brightly with a smile.

"Hi Andrew.I am cool.What about you? "she said returning the smile"Yeah, Thats true.SDA is great that way"she agreed."Oh Wow that will be cool"she said when Kat told her what they were doing for the meeting.

Hilary bounced into the SDA meeting. "Hey All!" she said excitedly plopping into a chair beside Kat. "Where's Andy? I havn't seen her around.." she asked Katalina quietly hoping nothing was wrong.

(((Yeah.... I know OOC, but my character doesn't :( and as she was still like one of her cubs so i wonder if someone could let her know :) )))

"Hiya Hil!" Kat said brightly as her fellow housemate took the seat on the other side of her. At the mention of Andy, Kat's eyes glossed over. She looked at Hilary and said in a hushed tone, "Did you not hear? Her parents moved her to another school. She left a few weeks ago." Speaking it out loud made it all to real and make Kat even more solemn.

Kailey walked slowly into the SDA meeting room thinking about the night between her and Njord on top of the North tower. His reaction had been rather interesting. "Hey all!"she exclaimed looking around at the group of people who had alreadyu arrived for the meeting.

Violet had fallen fast asleep over her textbooks...again. She woke up to realise there was a SDA meeting on, and so she grabbed her bag, slipped her shoes down and sprinted down the stairs to the meeting. She skidded in to the room to see a fair few people were already there. Violet blushed profusely. "I'm so sorry I'm late!" she exclaimed, embarassed. "I really need to stop staying up reading," she added, in more of a murmur. She was a complete wreck at the moment, and she knew it.

Kat looked at Kailey and Violet who had just arrived within seconds of each other and said with a smile, "Hi guys! And you're not late Violet...we haven't even started yet!" She motioned for them to both take a seat and waited to see if anyone else would show up.

"hey Violet" Mike said trying to make conversation, "You alright?" Mike asked.

Even though it looked like they were still one or two members short this meeting, Kat went on and officially started the meeting. "Alright everyone, as most of you know Andy sadly has had to leave us, but Mike here has been gracious enough to offer to take her spot in the SDA. Mike, thanks again, you're a life saver!" she said in a chipper tone. Kat then continued on to the purpose of this meeting. "Okay guys, today is going to be short sweet and to the point. I basically want to get everyone's input. What would you guys say to using the practice dummies in the dueling chamber for to practice some basic defensive spells? Also, I'm pretty sure I can get a professor to supervise us while we use the spells on each other, what do you guys think of that?" she asked, hoping that this would all go over well enough. Before giving anyone a chance to respond she added one last thing, "I have a list of acceptable spells for each grade level and we will ONLY use the spells that are acceptable for each of us to use. We won't be teaching any advanced magic that we haven't learned yet, as well....there really is no need for us to use it as of yet." Kat wasn't sure how the others would take this bit of news, but it wasn't as if there was going to be some sort of attack on the school in which they would need to know any advanced magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back