What do I want?

-Friends
-Enemies
-Possibly a future husband

When do I want them?

Now!
Well, as soon as is possible.

Ok, so specifics.

Friends: Any gender, any blood status. I need to learn more about Ruth's character and what she likes, what she hates.
I will roleplay with pretty much anyone but I do prefer experienced roleplayers.

Enemies: Any gender, any blood status. I just want to shape Ruth's feelings towards blood statuses and so forth. They don't have to be enemies because of blood status issues but I will try to work things in somehow.

Husband: Male, obviously. Pureblood wanted. Ruth believes in the Adler virtue of keeping the blood pure. Doesn't matter what his feelings are towards muggle/mudmuggle-borns, e.t.c. I can work with pretty much anything but I wont necessarily have Ruth marry them at the drop of a hat.
But yes, that does mean so-called 'evil' males are welcome. Ruth is ready to embrace any sort of relationship. Even if it means obeying her husband 100%. She does what she does for the sake of blood purity.
Age is not an issue. Preferably someone still able to reproduce. xD

I can offer Emer Laude as a friend. She's a little older, muggle-born, very hippie-ish. Check out her biography here. She works in Makutu Mall and lives near there with her 5 kids.

It's possible you could hate her, but she wouldn't hate you back unless you did something to her kids. And that would be low. Low, man.

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back