Bisexual
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
pssetblender19.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Somewhere Strange, Somewhere New

COME AND SAVE ME FROM THE DARK
------

Larissa has just transferred over to Durmstrang (for both OOC, and IC, reasons).
Now that she's at the school, she's pretty much lost contact with everyone she knows. So, with no
school friends, Larissa needs some more, and I'm looking at you, Durmstrang kids!

Larissa is a fifth year, part-veela, ex-Slytherin Prefect. She likes Quidditch,
causing mayhem, and flirting with other people's boyfriends/love interests.
She's actually (sort of) seeing someone, at the moment, and she will, with
any luck, remain with this guy for the rest of her life. So, yes, I'm not after
a boyfriend for her, however, any guys who are willing to be messed about
by her, are welcome to step forward. And she will mess them about with
much flirting, but not taking it anywhere. The key relationships I am currently
seeking, are friendships. As Larissa is at a new school, she no longer has
Hoshi or Adira to hang around with. Well, she's consideringcontinuing the Goth
Gang at Durmstrang. Of course, this will mean a change in members and it
couldn't really be the Goth Gang without Hoshi. So, a change in name may be
in order. Suggestions are welcome and people willing to join, should let me know.
Oh, incase you didn't already know, the Goth Gang consisted of Hoshi, Larissa &
Adira. The three of them all desired to be Death Eaters, but also enjoyed causing
trouble. Hoshi became the ring leader and the three of them pulled quite a few
pranks. They were rivals of the Glam Squad. After a couple of large fights, however,
the two groups left one-another well alone and got on with their lives. So, I
suppose, I'm also looking for a rival gang to whatever this 'new Goth Gang' is called.

All of that aside, I am really seeking friends for Larissa and that should be the main
focus. It'd be great to have a Quidditch buddy and someone who shared her passion
for the Dark Arts.. Perhaps someone who wants to be a Death Eater when they're of
age. Larissa may properly adopt the guise of 'Poison Veela', something she has often
toyed with doing. I would prefer someone in their fifth or sixth year as her closest
friend, but I'm sure we can work something out, regardless.

Enemies. Well, every character needs them and, now that Larissa is at Durmstrang,
she's got to find herself a nemesis for fun. She may 'naturally' find one while roleplaying,
but, if anyone feels like it, they can let me know here that they're interested in their
character being an enemy.

I think that just about covers it.. Yeah, anything else, let me know, either by posting
here, or by shooting me a PM at Larissa Sedgwick. Hope we can work something out :D

Mayhem- You know you want some.

I can't resist making characters. =)) I know I am a lazy RPer but yeah. This is Alexei. Half-Russian, half-Polish, all drunken badass. Or, you know, not quite drunken, he's not seventeen yet. ;) He hates muggles, likes to fight, isn't the sharpest tool in the shed but isn't dumb, either. He's fairly quick with snappy insults, anyway. He'd probably be attracted to Larissa at first but become more of her friend and ally as he got to know her.

so yeah, this guy's here if you want him. :p (yes I am terrible with making characters, I know)

I have Lucas Sturridge to offer to be flirted with or even a friend. He is a bad boy and was sent to Durmstrang because his parents couldn't handle him anymore. He drinks, smokes, doesn't care about school except for the dark arts and hopes to be a deatheater when he graduates. He despises his twin brother because he is so perfect and has a younger sister named Elizabeth who is currently a first year Gryff at HNZ.

Camichi - He's perfect. Then again, your characters always are. .. We should run away together. ;D
Do you mind if she acts like a total tease for a while and then just shoots him in the stomach with a "Let's be friends"? xD I'm trying to achieve a 'Total Tease' badge, but I need ten more people. xDDD I jk, I jk.

Brittany - He sounds like a bit of fun :D I have to warn you; Larissa can get very full on, even if she isn't planning on going anywhere with anything. She is one of those people who would just grab the nearest person to make out with if she felt like it. But yeah, I want to get her a lot of male friends who she constantly flirts with. Of course, she only has eyes for Mark, but what Mark doesn't know, wont hurt him.. :shifty:
I'm ready to RP whenever :D

Well Fantasia could be a friend or an enemy. She is a 5th year Drumstrang student. Fantasia loves dark arts and will be a dark witch when shes older(her dream is to rule a greater portion of the world :p ). She however thinks that the Death Eaters are jokes so I have a feeling Larissa probably wouldn't like her that much.

Enzo - Lawrence sounds like a okay sort of guy :D Do you mind if Larissa sort of plays him like she is with other guys? It'll just be flirting (although, she has been known to randomly snog people). I'll warn you, like I warn most people, that Larissa can be very.. Difficult, at times. If there's something she doesn't want to do, then she'll be stubborn and not do it. If she dislikes someone, then she will make sure they are punished for it. Just a small warning that she can be pretty harsh :p They do sound pretty compatible. So, yes, if you want to RP at all, let me know and I'm up for it :D

Sammy - I think it'd be good fun to have Fantasia as a hardcore enemy :D Perhaps they could start off ok, almost friends, and then Larissa discovers Fantasia's views on Death Eaters and, because of Larissa's life dream of being one and the fact Mark is one, she could just suddenly go cold and start shooting burning comments as Fantasia xD I dunno :p I mean, it's up to you, really. If you like, we could just RP and see where it goes :)

I have Sienna Rivoira who is a seventh year Durmie, I haven't been able to use her much, but she wants to be a Death Eater, and she would be a perfect member for the Goth Gang if you'd like? Plus, she could keep in contact with Larissa outside of school... :p

Sounds brilliant :D I'm sure they'll get on well and, once they're done with school, I'm sure they could hang around together as DEs ^_^
If you're ready to RP now, I'm up for it :D
I'm trying to find out people who are interested in the GG before I start it. Of course, I'll take about five at most.
Duly noted, though. Sienna sounds cool :cool:

Don't think that just because your in a different country you can stop working for me XD

We really should have another RP soon!

I have an idea that you might enjoy too but it will have to wait a little bit...

I have Veronica White!

Veronica is in fifth year and is an average girl. She isn't into Dark Arts or Death Eaters but she isn't in the total good side as well. She has her own side which is what she thinks is fun and good which changes time to time. She could be careless about somethings but she loves her friends and she is passionate about Qudditch (plays seeker). She isn't into all subjects but she likes Potions and Herbology but due to the evilish blood she has she might turn darkish in near or far future. Veronica is stylish and into fashion so she could be in the glam squad but I don't want us to be enemies!

They could be best friends? I don't have a girl bestie for Veronica so it would be loads of fun
(And they could be twin looking since they have same playbys! Lol)

Brian - I can never escape dear old Cynthia, can I? xD I would love to hear your ideas. I haven't got any big things going on for Larissa, now that she's moved, so, anything would be fun :p Don't keep me waiting too long ;D

Nishma - Perhaps we should RP the two of them for a bit, see how they get along :) I'm not 100% sure how Larissa is going to be now that she's at Durmstrang.. She does enjoy the dark arts, so that's going to have some influence over her, however, I may let her just have a little bit of fun for her last couple of years at school ^_^ I don't think she'd murder Veronica for being the way she is, but Larissa isn't all that into fashion. However, the Quidditch thing is good. We could work from that and Larissa's always enjoyed Herbology and Potions (in fact, she likes most lessons). Veronica could be the sort of friend Larissa hangs around with when she's not in the mood to torture anyone who bothers her. :) If you're up for an RP right away, I can start something, if you like? Or you can. I really don't mind :D

Sorry took long to reply had been little busy. You could start the topic since I don't have any good starter ideas at the moment

Looks like this group need it's crazy lady. I volunteer Sunako, a Drumstrang fifth year, to be part of the Goth Gang. Sunako doesn't talk much but every so often you can see her fingers twitch for her wand or her potions bottle. Sunako specializes in making poisons more often than not.

Anaaaaaa - She's perfect :D I have.. Possibly, three people for the Goth Gang. (On of them has yet to know that the idea has even passed through my mind xD ) Right, for everyone interested in the GG: I will start a topic, soon, for all of us, but first; individual topics! We'll have a brief meet and greet, before I PM those involved, to join the group topic.

Goth Gang
----------

There aren't exactly ranks, as such, however, there is a 'leader' (Larissa) who will not only pick out the main targets, but will also work to protect the rest of the group.. A bit of a mafia, if you like xD There will, naturally, be people who are more involved (this is mostly revolving around how active your character is) these people, may be thought of as 'higher ranked', though no-one will be left behind. I'll write more about it in the actual GG topic/PM. :)

Right, now to topics!
-Will post them as soon as I have started (don't feel pressured to post if you're really busy, however, as immediate response as possible, is appreciated ;)

I am here to offer up Roxy. Fourth Year Durmstrang, weow ^_^
I think Roxy would love to be apart of the Goth Gang. She is a pretty dark girl, and will want to be a DE when she is older.
Not sure if you have too many people already or whatever, but let me know! Pretty keen to get some RPing out of her ^_^

Perhaps a mentor/mentee type thing? Not sure. Let me know.

With the GG turning into a bit of a mafia, I don't think there is such a thing as too many xD
I'm sure she'd be brilliant.

It'll be amusing to see all these dark minds, colliding as the GG. I wonder who will get on with each other xD
Yeah, I'll send you a PM at some point (really must get round to it all) :doh:
We'll RP one on one first, though, if that's ok? :)

I can offer Selwin if you want. ;) He's a Professional Quidditch Player, DE, etc. :p I know your looking for just Durmie student, but just wanted to make an offer. ;)

Selwin Snape said:
I can offer Selwin if you want. ;) He's a Professional Quidditch Player, DE, etc. :p I know your looking for just Durmie student, but just wanted to make an offer. ;)
I'm sure Larissa would love to meet a guy like Selwin. ^_^ He's a DE, so, Larissa would have a certain amount of respect for that.. He's a pro Quidditch player- that would have her hooked, too. I think it would be useful for her to know a younger Death Eater :D Although, I must warn you that she will be prone to flirting with him a lot as he's a DE. And yes, she will continue to flirt, even if he ignores it xD

They shall have to RP, at some point. I'm free, whenever. :D I mean, I may be a bit snowed under when I get these other RPs underway, but other than that, I'm free as a slightly battered bird ^_^

Larissa Sedgwick said:
Selwin Snape said:
I'm sure Larissa would love to meet a guy like Selwin. ^_^ He's a DE, so, Larissa would have a certain amount of respect for that.. He's a pro Quidditch player- that would have her hooked, too. I think it would be useful for her to know a younger Death Eater :D Although, I must warn you that she will be prone to flirting with him a lot as he's a DE. And yes, she will continue to flirt, even if he ignores it xD

They shall have to RP, at some point. I'm free, whenever. :D I mean, I may be a bit snowed under when I get these other RPs underway, but other than that, I'm free as a slightly battered bird ^_^
Now that was a response I wasn't expecting. xD Nonetheless, I am interested in RPing with Larissa. The flirting will annoy Selwin a little bit at first, but once he get's use to it, he'll just go along with it. :) Do you mind starting an RP? or should I?

Thanks Beth. ;)

Okay well as you know, i have Libby. They could always end up being close friends again? I know they've been through alot, especially alot of fights etc in the last few years, but maybe their old years could come back :p I really want Libby to be part of a group, so the GG would be awesome :D Plus, she's changed to durmy from a puff' so she's already feeling slightly darker -shrug- maybe Larissa could... encourage her xD

I also have Andrew, but you already know about him :p I have sage too, although i can't remember how old she is. And i'm not sure if she has a personalitly yet... but anywho xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back