School Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meyke Liechandra

OOC First Name
Elise (main)
Wand
Oak 14 3 / 4 Essence of Raven Feather
We need this actually .... A school board. The school board will serve any links to many kind classes in HNZ. So the students will not miss any lessons and easilyto access because every teacher that open a new lesson will post in there and give the links. When we click the lesson's name, it will connect to the lesson. :wub:

I'm not entirely sure what you mean. :)
Do you mean an additional forum, for professors to list when they've posted lessons?
Or do you mean another table on the page (like the House Points Board) where currently open lessons would be listed?
Could you clarify, please? ^_^

I think she means a seperate thread in the hogwarts castle, posting up all the classes that have been, or are ongoing there, and where previous classes could be archived, cause ive tried looking for classes before, and all i could find was the apperation one so i have been thinking something like this would be good. lol<3

Allayah Rayne said:
cause ive tried looking for classes before, and all i could find was the apperation one so i have been thinking something like this would be good. lol<3
You also have zero student characters. So you have no access to the classroom forums. ;)
Classes are in their classrooms. They follow the schedules posted in the house common rooms. There are archives in ever classroom forum.

If what she is looking for is a new forum/topic to keep track of things like that, I have to say it's redundant, more work for professors, and effectively useless. :)

naww, i like the idea. i often miss lessons :(

Without Elise offering any further explanation of what she was looking for, I'm archiving this suggestion. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back