OOC First Name
Anna
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Knox was having more luck with his deliveries than he thought he would, in recognizing the names of a few of the students he was meant to deliver roses to. Another of these names was Fleur Van Houten, a girl Knox knew as one of his houses’ prefects. In an effort to both find Fleur and escape the crowded great hall, Knox headed to the second floor, pausing at the entrance to the prefects common room. When he had Fleur’s yellow rose in his hand he knocked on the door, hoping either Fleur would answer, or whoever did would be able to point him in the right direction to find her.​

@Fleur van Houten

Fleur had had a pretty good Valentine's day, but she wanted to check in on Willow as well, as she knew she was in a bit of a rough patch in her romantic life. She had looked for Willow in the prefects common room, but the other girl wasn't there. As Fleur started to head out, there was a knock on the door. She opened it, smiling at the young boy standing there. "Hello, can I help you?"

Knox smiled wide when Fleur was the one to answer the door. It made his trek to the second floor worth it and he quickly held the rose out to her, making sure the note was attached. “Fleur Van Houten! Rose for you!” He said happily, waving the flower slightly in offering.​

yellow rose said:
Thanks for always being a good friend to me, I’ll miss you next year!
Maze

Fleur was surprised when the boy called her name, but it became clear he was here looking for her. Fleur laughed and accepted the yellow rose. "Thank you!" She said, taking it from him and reading the note. It was sweet, and Fleur felt a little sad at the reminder that she would be gone next year. "Thanks." She repeated. "And good luck with the rest."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back