Scared

Faith Lovelight

Wand
Yew Wand 13 ½" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Faith didn't have a clue why she was venturing into the forest, probably making the worst (or last) decision of her life, she stepped, there was something abnormal about the forest that gave it a creepy, eerie atmosphere to it, even when you said the name it conjures a chill down ones spine. Walking around a little bit, she then noticed she was lost, sitting down by a tree she sighed. What was she going to do now? Just sit and wait? Rot here? Die here? Get killed here? She didn't know, all she knew was that she was lost in the forest, knowing she shouldn't of come here in the first place, she was lonely, she was upset, she was scared.

Lexi was at the library when she saw someone went at the forest. She already read five books but the person who went in at the forest still didn't come out, this worries her even though she's a slytherin and hated every house except theirs. Lexi still have her old heart, she stood up from her chair and went down to the forbidden forest.

At the boundary of the forest, Lexi was still in thoughts if she's going or just forget the person who went in. Lexi make up her mind and took out her wand on her school robes, Lexi silently spoke, "Lumos." and the tip of her wand lit a light. She started to walked inside of the forest until she was in the heart she saw a figure of a person sitting. This must be it she thought to herself.

Aitan had been doing rounds around the forest. 'Humans always medeling places where they shouldnt be' he said to himself when he saw two students in the forest. he made his way over to the tree's and walked around one, keeping his top half hidden so he looked like a Unicorn thanks to his silver coat it was slighty easier to believe. "You two better have a good reason in being here" he said his deep voice rumbeled. he liked to confuse the students, making them believe that unicorns could talk. he watched them awaiting there reaction

Andrew was out for his afternoon walk in the lawn. He decided he'd jog for sometime because walking was very lazy kind of thing for his body. He started jogging making laps around the lawn. In his seventh lap he noticed a fellow Slytherin, Lexi going hurridly in the forest. What is she up to? he wondered as he followed her. After a minute or so the distance between him and Lexi closed and he saw her wand was lit like his. "Lexi, what are you..?"but he broke off as he saw another girl.

A huffelepuff, from her school uniform. Just than a centuar appaered out of no where."Sorry, Mr Centuar but why do you have a silver coat?" Andrew asked out of curiousity forgetting about the two girls. Andrew loved COMC so he knew all about animals and he had read many books so he was not fooled by the centuar pretending to be a unicorn.

Lexi was going to walked closed at the girl but a voice was heard behind her, she turned and saw Andrew. "I'm here to save someone..." She said in an irritated voice, but nervously turned her head again and saw a centaur. "Be nice Centaur." Lexi gulp louder, she was stupid not bringing her cloak with her, Lexi's cold now.

Aitan saw the boy and looked at him for a moment, "Because i Do" he said in his low rumbeling voice. His attention wasn't kept on the boy for long before it was turned to the girl telling him to be nice. Walking out of the shadows Aitan looked at her. "Why should i be nice, This is the Forbidden Forest, your not ment to be here, Why Should i be nice to Stupid Medeling Children who don't keep there noses out of trouble" he said placing his hand on his sword.

"Oh I see" Andrew said not wanting to talk anymore to the unfriendly centuar. "She didnt mean anything, did you, lexi?" he asked and than answered himself "No, see. I was finding an ingrident for my potion and she was saving someone, yes saving her" he said as he pointed at the hufflepuff.

"We don't like to wander here but we have to at times, either to save someone or to do something important" he said taking a pause as he looked at the girls and than said "Anyway, we'll take a leave now"he said as he motioned the girls to come with him. He turned his back on the centuar and started walking in the opposite direction. "But why did he have that coat?" he wisphered to himself, a bit loudly though not realising what he did.

Lexi stood up straight with her wand at the ready, "I didn't mean anything." She sway her head for no. She looked at Andrew for help, when Andrew said they were leaving. Lexi slowly walk back wards. "Were going now." Lexi took a deep breath and turned around. Andrew also turned around and walked.

"If none of you entered the forest, you wouldnt need to save anyone, and there is nothing important in the forest so you shouldn't be in here" Aitan looked at the two Kids, they were leaving and he smirked slightly "If i catch you two here, i assure you, you will all be sorry" tightening his grip on his sword slightly, as the sun ran down the blade. "Oh and Point that twig at me again, i will slice it in half" he heard the boy talk to himself asking why Aitan coat was so silver, he just ignored him and watched them leave.

When Lexi heard the centaur spoke, she ran toward Andrew and grab his hand to walked faster. "I don't want to die just yet." She said quietly to Andrew.

"I'm sure centuars don't kill. Its just big stories they make of their bravery and blah..blah"he wisphered as they walked out of the forest and came to the lawn where the sun was setting. "You are coming to common room, or you have any work?"he asked her. Because if she was free maybe they could chat, Andrew was bored.

"I'm sorry..i believe in story." She whispered back. "Yah, i might need to talked to someone." Lexi was out breath when they came out of the forest. She will never ever going back in there.

"Cool lets go" he said and then turned and said to the hufflepuff "Don't go wandering inside, its dangerous" and walked to the common room with lexi.

Closed(unless anyone wants to continue it)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back