Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ash Wand, 14 1/4", Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Hey guys, as some of you may have noticed, I haven't been on a lot recently, and when I have been it's been irregular, me constantly becoming inactive, or just only for a little while.

At first it was just because I was busy with real life, then I wouldn't reply to RPs because I had writers block, but now it's come to my attention (not that this is the first time I noticed this) that I was spending way too much time on the internet and it's really unhealthy. :err: I love HNZ to death, and I'm definitely not planning on leaving at all any time soon, but I am seriously way (yeah it needed that much emphasis!) too attached to it and it's not good. I needed to distance myself from it a little bit.

Now that I felt like I've started getting out of my writer's block phase, I started getting online again, but I have yet to reply to anyone yet, so I'm really sorry! And because of my writer's block I've taken to photoshopping it up instead. :oy: And honestly, if you see me online for the next few days, I'll be doing GM stuff that I've neglected, so please do not ask me to reply to your RP! It only aggravates me and makes me want to wait even longer to post. -_-

I do plan on getting back to my RPs as soon as I possibly can without wracking my brain or posting poop posts, BUT I will also be going out of town from the 12th to the 17th. I will be going to New York! (those of you who talk to me regularly KNOW that's a huge deal! :frantics: ) so even if I do feel up to writing/replying again, I might not be able to right away. I do think I'll have internet access while over there, because technically I'll be flying to Maryland, where my mom works, so while she's at work, I'll be at the hotel online :) but on the weekend we'll be going to New York and that's when I'll be really scarce, as I'm not gonna skip out on NYC for HNZ :lol: even if it is Yule Ball. -_- I'll try to pop on to squee and :frantics: at you all at the fact that I'm in NY :lol: and hopefully seeing Leighton Meester again! :woot: hopefully with Sexwick! :woot: but yeah. *crossing my fingers for that!*

OH but my boss rewarded me with an entire week vacation (or punished me with no money <_< ) since I've been an uber good employee and haven't missed a day or complained! ^_^ So hopefully I'll use that time to catch up with everything when I get back! :D

Hope you all understand,
~Abby

Oh! Guess I should include the list of characters that this applies to, not that I've used them all recently or anything. :oy:
Isabella Chaos, Wendy Chaos, Scorpius Knight, Leia Evans, Isaac Chambers IV,
Charles Chaos, Professor Vince Channing, Summer Chambers, Hannah Chambers,
Valeria Trevi, Victoria Chambers, Pamela Macey, Casey Carlin

Far well Abbey and have a good brake. Come back when you see it's good to come back.

Have an awesome break Abby!

I definitely get the too attached to HNZ thing. I definitely am and I seriously need to work on it but then I think. I really don't have much else to do anyways. xD

Eitherway I hope everything goes fantastically and I can't wait to hear about NYC! :hug:

I hope you have fun during your vacation!! ^_^
It's been pretty cold here in the city so bundle up when you come!!

HAVE FUN IN NEW YORK!! :hug: and I hope you see Leighton too (you've seen her before?! :woot: )

Have a great time, and I'm going to miss you heaaps :erm:

I'm like to you, need to make sure that I don't get to addicted to HNZ... although it is very addictive at times... and sometimes a great distraction from my homework *cough*

Anyways, cya when you get back, have a great trip ^_^ You shall have to tell me alllll about it when your back :D

Em x

:frantics: WOOOOOOOOOOOO ABBY :woot2:

I'm so so so soooooooooooooo happy for you that you are finally doing this, it's been too long coming :D

Anyway I've been missing you loads and some of our random PMs ( :r: ) but I completely understand what's been happening but I look forward to seeing you back :wub:

But don't worry about us HNZers, we'll still be here when you come back to welcome you will open arms :D And I'll make sure Thomas behaves himself at the Yule Ball :r: :shifty: :p

See ya around
- Pat :hug:

Abby :) Well I think the only thing I have to say is enjoy New York :woot:

Enjoy yourself, you deserve it!

Forget about HNZ for a while, take time for yourself. Come back when you feel refreshed and ready to roll!

~Mike

Don't worry, I plan to attend the Yule Ball and cause a bit of chaos!

Abby!! :hug:
I'm so excited for you!! :D :woot: Have an uber fun time in NY! ^_^
You definitely deserve a break, so take as long as you need and we will all be waiting for you when you get back. :)
The whole HNZ taking over life thing I can relate to. :r =))
I guess that's pretty much it!
Missing :abby: already and look forward to when you make a full return again. :p :wub: :hug:

Thought I'd update you on things guys :err:

http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/blog/main/116855/
So, given recent events, it looks like I won't be going to New York after all, thus I won't be missing the Yule Ball after all either.
(My mom said maybe next week? Idk. I know my boss will be pissed with the run around.)

It may take me a few days to get back to my RPs, but I will definitely do my best. ♥

Ahh change of plans, I will be going to New York after all tomorrow. Since I love YB so much I'm gonna try to get RPs going there, because there are some storylines I wanna go through with, but I won't be able to post as much while I'm over there, but I will try. :)

I'm back!!!! :frantics:

It was fun and awesome and although I'll miss it and I still hate this stinkin' town, I am soooo glad to be home, with my laptop that I missed soo much I hugged :lol: and finally be able to get AWAY from my grandma!!!! :arr: :grim:

Now I'm gonna crash on my bed *dies*

:abby:

:hug: ABBY :woot2: (I missed doing that :lol: )

Anywho YAYY I'm so happy you're back I've missed you like crazy :( I'm glad you had a good time but it's so good to have you back :frantics:

I better catch you online soon missy so I can glomp you properly <_< :r: But take your time, just glad you're back. :wub:

Lots of love =wub=
Pat :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back