Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 13.5" Sturdy Mahogany Wand with Boomslang Venom Core
After the whole graduation ceremony was over and she got a chance to catch up with her family all Dannii wanted to do was get away from the crowd. She saw an opportunity to do so as soon as Muriel took her attention away from Dannii and onto Justin. "Meet me in the entrance hall." Dannii whispered to Justin as she speed walked away from her family. Once she was in the entrance hall Dannii kicked off her uncomfortable shoes an leaned against a wall. "Thank Merlin I'm out of there." she said to herself. Dannii always hated being in a crowd. It made her feel trapped.

Justin followed Dannii out into the entrance hall, having just finished watching her Graduation finish. It had been fun for him to watch it, as it had been the first graduation he'd actually payed attention to. Justin thougt she had done well on her speech, and he was proud of her. Justin smiled and laughed when she voiced her opinion on finally being out of there, he knew she didn't exactly like crowds. Justin hugged her and kissed her on the cheek. "It isn't that bad." He said, smiling cheekily. Justin would be graduating next year. "Will you come to my graduation next year?" Justin asked, hoping she would.

Dannii rolled her eyes at his cheeky smile. "Of course I'll come. I'll the most obnoxious guest there. I'll take it as an insult if I don't get kicked out for cheering too loudly." She joked hugging him tighter. Justin really had been the best thing to come out of her last year at Hogwarts. Yes at first he had started out as a security blanket but now she actually had feelings for him. Of course she hadn't even admitted to herself yet. In her mind Justin was just a fun little distraction for the time being. A fun little distraction she had grown attached to.

Justin chuckled when she spoke next, he would love to see something like that happen, and he'd definitely love it if he would come to his graduation. Justin was pretty sure with what he felt for Dannii, he was more then certain that he loved her. Justin didn't know what Dannii felt for him, he didn't know if she loved him too. He hoped that she did, otherwise things could get awkward one day when Justin told Dannii how it was that he felt about her, Justin smiled at her. "Do you promise you'll come?" Justin said, his cheeky smile still on his face.

"I promise. Don't you trust me?" Dannii asked placing her hand on his cheek and pushing him away. Of course she would come if he asked her, but it was a year away and a lot could change in that time. For all he knew they wouldn't want to be anywhere near each other this time next year. Dannii decided that it was finally time to talk about the real reason why she wanted to see Justin alone. "How are we going to make this work?" Dannii asked, "I mean you're going to be trapped in this school all year next year and I'll be off doing... Something." Dannii knew what she wanted to do, but all she had was a try out at the moment. There was no telling if she would make the team or not.

Justin chuckled lightly, "Of course I trust you, silly. Why wouldn't I? Do you trust me?" Justin asked, sticking his tongue out at her like a child. He was still a child at heart, and that probably wouldn't change. Justin raised an eyebrow at her question. "I think we could find a way to make this last, at least I hope that we can. We can always see each other during Brightstone weekend and breaks." Justin said, hoping that this wouldn't lead to her leaving him. "I don't want to lose you, especially because of distance." Justin admitted, looking her in the eyes as he spoke.

"Even if that distance is England?" Dannii asked innocently. Of course it was nothing with apparition but it would mean they couldn't write letters back and forth. Not by owl post anyways. Yes there were lots of wizards who sent their owls all over the world but Dannii didn't like doing it. "I don't want to lose what we have either." she admitted a little blushing a little embarrassed. Why am I embarrassed? Hes my boyfriend. Dannii thought.

Justin chuckled when Dannii blushed, but he also wondered why she was blushing. She didn't have any reason to do so, she was his girlfriend after all. "You're cute." Was the only thing he found himself able to say, but it still said a lot. Justin didn't know what would happen to them when she left, he knew that he would want to see her a lot, but he also knew that he wouldn't be able to. Every time Justin looked at Dannii he saw her in every way. He knew that had to be love; but did she feel the same? Justin looked up at her, maybe it would be best if he just said it to her in order to see how she reacted? "I.. I think I love you Dannii." Justin said, not sure how she would react to that, but knowing that he would have to tell her how he felt.

If Dannii was blushing before it was nothing compared to the colour her face was now. He loves me?... Dannii thought looking up at him. And what was she supposed to say to that? Did she love him too? Dannii backed away from Justin and looked down at the ground. No. I can't do this. I wont be hurt again. she told herself. "Justin... I... I think we are both in very different places. Maybe we should stop it now. Before both of us get hurt." Dannii said quietly before taking off and running up the stairs. Even if he did run after her she knew he wouldn't be able to catch up. Her legs were much longer then his and she always had been a fast runner. Dannii reached her common room and climbed inside. As soon as she did what she had just said hit her full force. They were over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back