Say Yes?

Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Terence Matthias had a lot to plan for. With his daughter growing, and after fighting for months to be a huge part of her life, Terence managed to do that, and more. Little Verity Matthias was a little over a year old now, and he recently moved the two of them into his home. It was no secret that he loved Nusa. One could have said that he loved her the moment that they had met at the bridal party, also where his daughter was conceived. Terence had a diamond ring that was in his pocket, and he wanted Nusa to become a Matthias, and get entangled within his web of love. As soon as he found her within the living room, while their daughter was down for a nap. Terence smiled, "Hey, babe, I have something to ask you. And I think you'll really love it." He had his hand in his pocket, and waited for her to reply to him.

If someone would have told Nusa that she would have been in this position a little over a year ago she wouldn't have believed them. Moved out of her pokey little flat, that she adored, to a big house with a guy and their baby - the baby part was what she occasionally found hard to believe. Sure plenty of her friends already had a child by now, some more than one, but she had always planned on getting married to someone she loved and having a child. However, Nusa had the baby first with someone she barely knew and didn't particularly like to start with. Even though it wasn't how she had planned it, the red head wouldn't want to change her life right now for anything. Her beautiful baby daughter was growing up so fast and Terence was such a good father and an amazing man how could she not love him. The past year had been hard for Nusa, being a first time mother was amazing but hard work and Nusa just found herself tired a lot of the time. When Terence put Verity down for a nap Nusa curled up on the sofa with the plan of cracking open a new book and maybe having some chocolate but by the time it took Terence to go put Verity down and come back down stairs Nusa was in a mild slumber. She heard Terence come downstairs and said he had something to ask her. "Mmm. What is it?" she asked in a sleepy mumble, with her eyes still closed.

He noticed that she was a little tired, but he was going to ask her anyway. Getting down on one knee, he popped open a box to reveal the ring. It was simple, but it was elegant enough to compliment her. Terence reached with his free hand and placed it on her hand. "Baby I love you, from the moment I saw your face in that morning. Will you be my wife, Mrs. Nusa Matthias?" It was simple, sweet, just like the way he is, especially now that he was away from the toxic roots of his family and how deep they could fester. His son was practically exiled, but unofficial. Therefore, Terence would only help those that he liked, which was few and far between.

Nusa was quickly falling deep sleep but when Terence started to talk she could feel herself falling in and out of sleep. She felt him kneel down beside her; she opened her eyes to see a hazy image of Terences face, very close to her. She smiled softly as she closed her eyes again. Falling in and out of sleep it was hard for Nusa to make out everything Terence was saying – he was being awful chatty when it was so obvious she was tired. Baby I love you…Nusa… that was all Nusa really heard to be perfectly honestly. Smiling sweetly to him, she replied, “I love you too, hon.” before turning away from Terence and falling into a deep sleep – completely oblivious to the question Terence had asked her.

She said that she loved him...and then soft sounds of her sleeping. Terence popped the box closed and scoffed, "You've got to be kidding me." He shook his head, before chuckling. That figures. He summoned a blanket and covered her, thinking he'd try again tomorrow.
It was the next day, and Terence took Nusa out to get some ice cream, with Verity on his hip. He offered to carry her there, and once they were settled and chilling on some ice cream, chatting about a few things that often couples do. That was until Terence decided to change the subject for a moment. He needed to as her to marry him, for the second time. He smiled, "So, Nusa, my darling. What do you say if I ask you to marry me here and now?" He held out a box that he had opened yesterday, only to be closed right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back