Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curved 16 Inch Unyielding Hornbeam Wand with Demiguise Hair Core
Having heard that the boy she was meant to send a flower to hung around the gardens Tess smiled and popped down, thinking how nice it was that he was so open with his partner because she knew not many people would be so. The Hufflepuff didn't really know what Orwell looked like but she hoped to find him as she peaked through the gardens all the while enjoying the plants that had bloomed nicely over the spring and summer.

It was obviously that Orwell would be in the gardens, so he was unsurprised when the second person appeared in the gardens especially at this occasion. He had been carrying the last of the compost away from where it had been, putting it with the rest when he noticed someone stood in the gardens appearing to be looking in, "Can I help you?" he asked, wondering if she was here to get a flower to give to someone which Orwell would be happy to provide or to deliver one, "I'm Orwell," he added if she didn't or hadn't already figured that out.

Tess looked up when she heard someone speak to her. She wasn't sure if he could help her so she looked down at the note again simply to find the name when he said the name that had this rose dedicated to it. "Oh yes!" Tess said happily. "I didn't know that was you," she said as if it wasn't obvious that she wouldn't know a seventh year by face. "Someone special got you a rose!" The girl grinned and handed him the red rose excitedly because she thought it was adorable that they seemed to love each other so much. Especially because they were so popular around the school from what she had heard about his boyfriend.

The boy nodded at her smiling as she said someone special got him a rose, and he was sure he knew who the special someone was, a boy that he did truly love and cared for so deeply, and of course it was the red rose that he was handed, "I know who this is from," he said as he looked at the rose, "Archie is my bestest friend in the whole world, I love him," the boy hadn't even read the note, truly he had no way of knowing if this was from Archie but he could assume it was, and he was happy about that fact too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back