Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Wand
Knotted 11 1/2" Sturdy Acacia Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Mazikeen loved the yuleball, she loved the celebrations, she loved putting on a dress, putting on some make up and having a good time. She had never gone with someone and she didn’t think she lost anything by not going with someone. It was fun when she was just on her own having a good time. Maze knew she’d like to be able to have someone to go with, and the event sometimes felt a little lonely, but it wouldn’t be the worst thing. The gryffindor walked into the great hall and smiled almost to herself. It was always such a beautifully created event, the hall always looked so beautiful and lovely and she knew she fell in love every time. The gryffindor twirled a little as she made her way further into the room and eventually found her way to the snacks table. She grabbed a few bits and pieces and began eating them slowly as she made her way further into the room. She’d finish up what she had in her hand and then she’d join the others dancing on the dancefloor. She was looking forward to having a good evening and it was just getting started now.

Linden had heard a lot about the yule ball. willow always scoured charity shops in town for a dress to wear. and he was looking forward to getting to experience the event for himself. he reached the ground floor and saw willow and Noelle making out near the entrance of the great hall. he screwed up his nose at the image. and quickly made his way inside. he looked around and didn't see anyone he knew. so he wasn't standing or sitting at a table alone he made his way to the dance floor and started to dance. it hadn't gone very long when he accidentally stood on someone's foot he looked up at the girl and realised that it was someone elder than here. maybe even a seventh year. a girl with blonde hair and red lips. "I'm sorry" he said hoping that she wasn't hurt and that he wouldn't get into trouble.

Mazikeen felt someone stand on her foot as she danced and she looked round to see a young boy, probably no older than a second year in front of her. She looked at him and smiled, ”it’s okay,” she told him, speaking loudly enough over the music, ”Barely hurt,” she told him, hoping that would make him feel a little better about it, she didn’t want him to stop dancing because of a small mistake. She smiled a little towards him, ”Is this your first dance?” she asked him, it would help her know if he was a first year or a second year if they were at their first dance, but if it was the first, she could help him dance, it wasn’t like she had anyone else to dance with, so she could very easily help him. ”I can give you some tips, so you avoid people’s feet?” she offered with a smile.

OOCOut of Character:
sorry i realised i misread the first post and thought she was on the dancefloor

Linden was glad that the older girl was not mad at him. in fact she seemed nice. she wondered who she was. "at least i wasn't wearing high heels" he said he didn't know how girls could walk in them let alone dance. he had tried on a pair of his sisters once and hardly managed to move across the room in them. but then again he had only been young and they were about five sizes too big for him. as the girl asked if it was his first dance he looked a little shifty. "well I did go to the Halloween feast but mainly spent it with my family as we had a big group costume theme" she said. he had been perter pan. and everyone in his family had been different characters even his aunt who had come as captain hook and chased him around the hall.
"That would be great. the next person i stand on might not be so nice, especially if I end up ripping a dress. i'm linden by the way." he said. introducing himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back