Sandie needs Friends, ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandie Treasure

Well, hello there :D

Sandie's going into first year, and before were allowed to start posting in the school, I would like to have a few relationships planned.

Before I go into detail, I'll let you all know a bit about Sandie and her personality!

Sandie was born in North Kentucky, in a small town called Kurspene. Both of her parents are muggle-born wizards and she lives with them and her younger sister, Tazmin, in a small house right on the edge of the beach. She's had a good upbringing and is a happy, content, daring child with dreams and wishes. She loves to be centre of attention and put on a show, Although she does have a temper and a bit of an attitude on her. She can be stubborn and is very strong-minded about a lot of things, and although she's happy and bubbly, she can make enemies as easily as she can make friends.
I can see her being in either Slytherin or Gryffindor, she's quite mixed up really :lol: .
She's not shy and she'll be nice to everyone, unless they take a dislike to her or they don't get on with her, which is mostly when her attitude comes out. She's very argumentative and will stand up for herself and her friends. She's not one to be messed about and she hates being judged before known and under-estimated.

Well, there you go :D :lol: !

Basically I'm looking for:

Friends (boys and girls)
Best Girl friend/friends
Best Boy friend
Crush/Love intrest
Enemies/annoyances

If you'd be intrested in filling one or more of these slots, leave a comment here or pm me, please, I'd be very grateful :D .
<i></i>

Hi Sandie =)

Samuel's interested. I'll tell you a little about him. He might be best for a Best Boy friend or friend.

Samuel was born in Australia and raised for the first five years of his life in a muggle orphanage. At the age of five, it was discovered that he has one surviving relative in New Zealand. From then on, he was raised in a small wizarding community heavily integrated between a town of muggles. He got sorted into Hufflepuff.

Samuel is a very pleasant individual to talk to, no matter who one is. More of a listener than a talker, he is genuinely interested in other people's lives and seeks to be fair to all. However, because of his general charisma, he finds manipulating people a little too easy, and on the rare occasion when he has an ulterior motive, the consequences can be very destructive. Samuel convinces himself that whatever the outcome was, it was all in everybody's best intentions (even when it wasn't).

So basically he'd be a very interesting sort of friend to have. Let me know if you're interested :)

I have a 1st Year Slytherin, Lily Fossil/Livia Delaney, which depending on which house you get into, could be a friend or enemy.

She can be nice, but is generally pretty mean. She loves dance and is the best at it. She's very into fashion and is still getting used to the whole magic thing

Hey :)
I have two characters that you can rp with. They are both hufflepuff though, so are you happy to have a hufflepuff friend? :D
The first one is Bea
She's pretty much a happy-go-lucky kind of person, she is always smiling and always happy. She hardly ever gets angry and is hardly ever mean it's just her personality :) . When she makes a new friend she is loyal to you for like ever.
The second is Demelza
Demelza is quite friendly, she has good and bad days and sometimes she goes on a rant about her mum. About how she ruined her life and things :) She can be quite reserved when you first meet her but the more she gets to know you the more she comes into her own like laughing and joking.

So you can have Bea or Demelza, or both i dont mind :) Erm, you can choose the relationship 'cos you will know how they will get along :)

I have a second year Slytherin, which is a girl. They could be Friends but my IC is a little bit snobbish when it comes to first years. She's selfish and she always want's to be in the centre always.

I'll PM you her name...

Yay, replies :D :lol: !

@Samuel:
Hey :D Samuel sounds like just the right kind of friend for Sandie! I can see them being friends and becoming best friends! They sound quite alike really, Sandie's nice to everyone, unless there not nice to her, when she'll be a total b1tch, really! But she's never deliberately nasty or mean. She also loves having someone to talk to who will listen to her instead of constantly trying to but in, to be honest, she's not much of a listener, she likes to talk about herself and everything that's going on around her too much, and it sounds like her and Samuel would work out great! And if you're looking to cause a bit of trouble now and then, she's the ultimate companion!
I was going to ask if you wanted to rp in Brightstone or something just now, but It'll be getting closed soon for the start of school so I think we may as well wait until then, and rp meeting. What do you think :) ?

@Imogen:
Hello :lawlz: Sandie's been sorted into Slytherin, and I think her and Lily could easily be friends or enemies! I think it would be good for them to be friends, it would be sort of a good cop bad cop/good slytherin bad slytherin type thing :lol: But I think there'd be a bit of an attitude clash, which could cause falling outs, if Sandie ever feels like Lily's being nasty to her or is trying to cause a fight. Sandie's always nice to everyone, unless there not nice to her or she feels like there trying to manipulate her, Lol. What do you think :D ?

@Lauren: Sandie does not mind having Hufflepuff friends :D ! She's nice to everyone and is generally a happy girl. The only time she'll act slytherinish (didn't know how to describe it :lol: ) is when someone's not being nice to her or she feels like there trying to manipulate her! I think her and Bea could easily become great/best friends! I think they would easily get along, since they're both happy to talk to every and anybody, and Sandie's loyal too! They'd be two peas in a pod ^_^ .
I think she'd probably get on with Damelza too, Sandie's the kind of friend who wants everyone around her to be happy, if she is. Although she does care quite alot about herself, she cares about others too, especially those she's close too, and I think she'd probably bring Damelza out her shell a little, once they get to know each other better and stuff, but the question is, would Damelza like Sandie :lol: ?

@Mikkie: Sounds good, they could probably meet in the common room once school's started and we can see how it goes :D !
Okay ^_^ , Sandie also enjoys being centre of attention, although she's not a complete attention seeker, but when the opportunity comes, she'll be first to grab it :D , I can see them clashing ^_^ !
<i></i>

I like the sound of that. Sounds cool and fun.
Do you want to RP before the start of the Y8 or wait till then?

Awesome, Bea likes making friends :) and if she makes friends with you (or becomes best friends) then she'll think that not all Slytherin's are bad. Her sister was a slytherin and she's really moody :p so your character will be a change. It sounds great.

I like the fact that you said that you could get Demelza out of her shell, she would like that and thankyou for it later on :D . I think Demelza could like Sandie, since Sandie's not very slytherin-ish, I think that they could get along. At the start when they first meet each other Demelza might be a bit like, Woah Slytherin *screams* :lawlz: but after she gets to know you i think the relationship will get better, although I dont think they will be as close as Sandie and Bea could be :)

do you want to RP in the school when Y8 starts or in brightstone if theres still time?

Calvin could either be a friend or a crush/love interest?

He got sorted into Hufflepuff, but he wont like the fact that he has.
Calvin used to live in Kensington, London, England and likes that he has moved to New Zealand :D
Calvin is very flirty and friendly. He is always grinning and in a happy mood. He charms every girl he meets (whether it works or not :D ). He is quite vain and can sometimes be arrogant.

I have little Nichkhun here (people call him Nicky).
He can be Sandie's best guy friend perhaps? :D

A little about Nichkhun:

* His a good person. He has a very sharp and clever sense of humor and is the first to do something ridiculous and stupid if it meant getting his friends to smile. He is willing to do a lot just to make his acquaintances happy. Although he does focus mostly on himself, and has a hard time seeing other people as even being real, three dimensional beings, he has a huge heart and will always go out of his way for other people. The only catch is that he has no interest in listening to people complain. He does care, and will stop at no length to show a person a good time and distract them from their miseries.

* He is a talented and respectable young man, when he puts his mind to the task. But there always seems to find another distraction to take his mind off the job. Although he has the brains he never uses them to there full potential. Above all this neglect towards his ambitions his high, creating more of a self confident male influence.In a way his is as egotistical as the next man, as though there's a 'acknowledge me' aurora surrounding him.

* His confidence brings out another side to him, with his charm and handsome appearance, he spreads his mind about to collect his other characteristics. His acts seem to change depending on his moods.

Another offer: Rubie, shes really friendly and nice. She's really fun to be with as well. She likes reading and flying. She too can have some attitude when crossed on the wrong side, but Im sure it will be fine. So friends or best friends? We can Rp n see what happens (or annoyances but hopefully not)

She also has a twin Ryan, who could be a possible crush depending on what happens. He is a quidditch lover and is heaps of fun. Can be mischevious too... A friend or crush?

Sorry it's taken me so long to reply guys :$

@Imogen: Would you like to rp somewere in the castle now, since were now allowed :D ?

@Lauren: Were allowed to rp in the castle now, would you like to :D ?

@Calvin: I like the sound of Calvin as a crush/love intrest :$ he sounds like the type Sandie would go for :lol: He could quite easily charm her :lol: ! Would you like to rp somewere in the castle :D ?

@Nichkhun: I can really see Nicky being Sandie's best guy pal, he seems to really fit the bill well and I think they'd be really close, they sound very alike :lol: Would you like to rp in the school somewere :D ?

@Rubie: Woo :D Sounds like Rubie and Sandie could be great friends :D Again, there alike ^_^ Would you like to rp?
Would you like to rp using Ryan too, and we can see what happens with them two :D ?

^_^ .

Yeah, I think they could be... Sure, lets RP :) Who wants to start? Maybe they can become friends then she introduces Sandie to Ryan (then we can see if theres some chemistry xD)??

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back