Sams Birthday Surprise.

Sam Prince

OOC First Name
Louise
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
It was Sam's twelfth Birthday. He woke up in the morning not feeling any different. Sam shrugged on any clean clothes. He walked down to the great hall for his breakfast. He didn't wake Jenn. He would let her sleep.

He sat down and began to pile sausages and bacon onto his plate. Once he finished he heard a deafining cry, it was an owl. With what looked like a wrapped broom in its clucthed claws. It couldn't be. Sam thought. He wasn't expecting anything from his family. But the owl still flew towards him. Two cards also landed elegantly with the broom.

((Sure :D ))

Libby was already sat the the 'Puff table, when she saw Sam arriving. She made her way over to him and watched as he had mail. "Hi Sam. Happy Birthday" She smiled. "Mind if i join you?" she asked. She hadn't spoken to anyone these last few days.

Sam looked up from his presents and saw Libby, "Hey Libby. Thanks." Sam then nodded, "Sure of coarse you can." He looked at the package in front of him. He opened up his first card, it was his uncles writing:
Happy Birthday! said:
Dear Sam,

Happy Birthday my man! Have a great day! Hope you enjoy your gift...in the summer

Sam looked inside the envelope. He couldn't believe his eyes. He pulled out the two tickets absent-mindley. He couldn't believe this, hios face broke into a large smile. "Chudley Cannon tickets!" he said excitedly.

He then looked down at his package, "Lets up her up!" he grinned to Libby.

Libby smiled and sat down. "Thanks" she said, getting herself a drink. She watched as Sams face changed into a huge grin. "Wow! Chudley Cannons? Nice" she admired. Libby was pleased to see Sam happy and she continued to smile at him.

((Can i join? I will edit this post if not.))
Kate entered the Great Hall not long after Sam. Clutching the homemade card in her hand she smiled and sat down next to him. "Sorry it isn't much but i didn't have a lot of time." She announced shyly as she passed him the envoloped card. It was decorated with some of the world famous quiditch players, all flying around the blue card. In some nice writing were the words: Happy Birthday Sam!

Kate had spent a lot of time that she had doing this and had been mailing her quiditch mad cousin James to find out some great stars! Then she had worked on finding images of them and copying them. Hoping that Sam would enjoy it she smiled at him and watched his reaction closely.

Libby wondered for a moment, and saw Kate, "Hi!" she grinned. Then realized something important. Jumping up, she said, "I'll be back in a bit" and ran out the Great Hall. She had to find someone to come with her and went in search of Arisa.

As Kate joined him he smiled. "Kate! You didn't have to get me anything." When he saw the card, his jaw dropped. "Woah Kate. This is savage! Did you make this?" It was great, he loved it. "Thank you so much." Sam had forgotten to open his broom still lying on the table, he waved to Libby then looked to Kate excitedly. He began to open the wrapping to find an Emerald Streak! "Holy Schmokes!" Sam had his hand up against his forehead. He always, always wanted one. Always. "I can't believe this!" Sam was going to spend even more time on the Quidditch Pitch.

Kate smiled and nodded shyly. "Yeh. Sorry i couldn't get you a present but i was really busy with revising. I promise you will get one though!" She added promisingly. "Wow! I am so sorry that i am rubbish on the quiditch subject so i don't know if that broom is good, bad or brilliant!" She giggled. "What other presents did you get?" She asked nervously.

Sam shook his head, "You don't have to get me anything. Please don't!" He pleaded with her. He smiled, he had forgotten Kate had no interest in Quidditch. "K. This is the best broom on the market!" He said to her excitedly. "I got tickets for the Cannons match in the summer! The cannons are a quidditch team--K? Are you okay? You seem....I dunno.. a little....nervous?" He looked at her in a kind way, what could be bugging her?

Kate smiled warmly at Sam making all her pretty features light up. "Me? I am fine. I won't get you a present then but i hope the card is enough. My cousin James tries to tell me all the gossip so that i won't be left out but i never understand or take any of it in!" She giggled. Whenever Kate was around Sam, she felt nervous at doing the wrong thing! "So, are you excited about the ball? You are going with Jenna right?" She quizzed, hoping she had got it right.

Sam nodded but gave her a quizzical look, "Okay...?" He said unsureness in his voice. He then shook that off, "Yeah me and Jenn are going." he said happily. "What about you? Whose the lucky guy?" he asked kindly.

Sam smiled, "Someone will ask you. I mean why wouldn't they?" He asked rhetorically. "Your great!" he said and nudged her arm across the table.

Sam shurgged, "Transfiguration." It wasn't such a bad class, it was actually one of his favourites. "What about you?" he asked her in return.

Sam nodded, "Sure. Yeah I best get going aswell." he said sheepishly. "Wait.." He stood up and hugged her, "Thanks for the card. Its amazing!" He said once he pulled away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back