OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual (Domhnall)
Figure I should use Maya a bit more since she rarley rp in this forums. A little about Maya, she born and raised in Salem, Ma to a half blood mother name Sasha Deniro, and a muggel father Allen Deniro. Her mom owns a shop in Salem called the Book of Shadows, her father currently in Muggel prison. Maya is a Ravenclaw perfect in Hogwarts Scotland reason being her mother was one to when she was younger, that's why didn't go to Salem School witch and wizary. Enough of that well I'm looking for at least one close friend, and maybe a love interest. She not the type to flirt, its the process of getting to know her really. I already started a topic in America if anyone wants to join or post here to rp with her that's fine with me. :)

I have a few seventeen year olds.

Ana-usually very friendly, quite a short temper.

Paul-very friendly but annoy him and he'll fight back, very intelligent.

David-Younger Green twin, very kind and happy to make friends, get on the wrong side of him or any of his family and he wont care about the injuries he gives you.

Woody-Older Green twin, basically the same as David.

Hope these help. :D

Sure Riley I don't mind.

Ana sounds perfect for Maya and so does one of the twins. Either join my rps or make another either post :)

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back