S. S. S and people in General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Francine Fleming

OOC First Name
Ana,nana
Wand
Oak Wood 13 1/2 Inches with rubber sap for the core
Her name is Fleming, Francine Fleming daughter of Elenore Fleming who is a fashion designer one the side of being Francine's mother. When she was younger Francine was like any other girl if not a bit fashion obsessed but she was shocked out of that when she went to Japan and started hanging out with a crew that was so out there that Francie seemed to go out of her mind. When she came home she kept waring the clothes that she had gotten in Japan. Francine wants to bring the styles that she found into the main stream but she's not a bully about it. What I'm looking for with Franny here is some casual friends in and out of Beauxbaton as well as a group of good friends which call themselves the Striped Stocking Society. All into somewhat Neo Victorian and Lolita styles they call themselves the Striped Stocking Society because of course they like to ware striped stockings. Not so much a clique as I'm hoping it a fashion firm that Francine wants to open up. Enemies would be nice for her as well, those that think that the S.S.S are a bunch of attention seeking wh0r3s or just don't like Francine in general. Francien won't get into it physicality but she does have a switchblade tongue and knows how to use it. As for love well Francine sees herself as having her whole life a head of her for that so it's really and in case someone is interested in her.

Did I see Lolita? :r

I can offer you Vivian Kuang

Lately she's into snowboarding and cosplaying a lot ... Lolitaaaaa ♥ <3

Anyway...
She's 16 as well and is very sweet and nice.. although she can be arrogant and bossy sometimes...

Ohh a model for the S.S.S and best friend? Bossy and arrogant is something that Francine can be as well but I can see them together constantly, rating clothing that they see or just talking about whatever is on their minds. She's cute enough that Francine could be inspired to make clothes for her.

I'll start it in a bit and any one else is welcome to post here still.

That's completely no problem for Francine :D

Brittany here can be a friend.. she's pretty much a new character so I'm still trying to make or rather, think about what she's like... but anyways, she's into cosplaying... a lot... :D

And Tiffany Kuang ((Brittany's twin)) :r

Brittany and Tiffany would be perfect. No group is complete without a set of twins. :D

Oh yes please that would be great :D

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back