Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
Jenna was started running and that lot of help her clean her mind and she needed some fresh air. Her friends was dating and why she was so desprete? It was not so bad but why she blamed herself? That why she needed some tome be alone and far from shcool where there was relontiships. She haited that and her brother to was dating. She was just bad mood and that all.

@Nicole Fisk

Nicole was dying to talk about her holiday break to just about anyone who would listen. Not necessarily the part where she spent almost all of it working at Gladrags, but definitely the parts around that with Ajax.

Asking around for Jenna had directed her down to the lake and she watched, bemused, as Jenna seemed to decided to take up running this year. Deciding there wasn't much else for it, Nicole took off in a jog, trying to catch up to her friend as she went around the lake. "Why are we running?" She huffed, embarrassed to already be out of breath.

'' I just needed some time run and clear my mind! I not sure but it's lot of happening in my life. I hate my brother becouse he all spend time with his gilfriend and she is not wanted know me and it's rude of her and he never say thanky for try be good sister when he was alone i was with him and now i don't need him at all'' Jenna never wanted feel like that but she was so mixed emotion and she started cry. ''I'm sorry, i just feel week. But how are you?'' She take deep breath and she felt that she lost her brother and don't wanted lost her best friend to and she needed focus.

@Nicole Fisk

Nicole did her best to listen while trying to keep up with Jenna, eventually having to stop and catch her breath. "Hold on, can we stop running," she said, resting her palms on her knees as she breathed in deeply. "But Merlin, isn't that so typical of brothers," she said once she could breathe a bit better, scrunching up her face in annoyance on Jenna's behalf. "Ryan never seems to appreciate when I'm trying to help him out, I wouldn't take it too personally," she said, moving to pat Jenna gently on the shoulder. "Who's Thomas even dating?" Nicole asked, trying to remember if she'd seem him with anyone lately. Or any blonde girls in their year. There was Rose, but Nicole doubted Thomas would wanna go there.

She felt terrible when Jenna started crying, wrapping her into a tight hug. "Hey, hey it's okay, you've just had a rough time lately," she said, patting Jenna on the back gently, though she couldn't hide her excitement when Jenna switched the conversation to Nicole. "Well, I mean I spent most of my holiday working, which was whatever, but did you get my owls about Ajax? We're totally officially dating now and I'm so excited he's back in the country again," she said, barely stopped from bouncing up and down with excitement.

Jenna stoped for the moment of running and she listened what her say her best friend and she missed her a lot and spend time with her.''You think? I think he once told me that he was mad to me that i spend all time in Australia, with Dain and he felt alone but with him was Tina.Now i understand that brothers are such a pain in our heads. So, i just need not take so much personality? But he is my twin and where we was child, we was close but not enymore. I just felt it's all my folt.'' She was right and she just need not take close to hear heart and she needed some time to try forgot and forgive, let pain go away. '' Alicone Becket from Gryffindor house. I not sure i never liked her, becouse se is not try be close to me at all. I won't do that same..'' She hated her becouse mayby was her fault that Thomas talk her our hers foult. But she know that she never our never liked her.

''Thanky, for being there, I apriciate.'' Jenna hugged her. '' When that happen? Congrats and you deserve more! I hope to some day find my partner to. I hate somtimes to be alone.'' Are she was still get pain from that Dain left?

Nicole clicked her tongue, annoyed on Jenna's behalf over Thomas' behavior. "No, it's not your fault. Thomas clearly just doesn't think about anyone but himself. Like I said, typical idiot brothers," she said, shaking her head. "You want me to talk to him? I can tell him to stop being so selfish if you like," she offered, already half-way through writing a speech in her head to put Thomas in his place. "Allison Beckett... I don't think I know her," she said, thoughtfully. There were a few Becketts floating around the school, Nicole was pretty sure some of them were also twins, but she wasn't sure which was Allison.

Nicole preened at Jenna's congrats, feeling pretty smug. "I'm sure you'll find someone, don't worry," she said, rubbing Jenna's back. "I mean, it took Ajax and me years to get it together enough to ask each other out," she admitted sheepishly. "It was so cute though, he kissed me on the train right before leaving for the holidays. So romantic," Nicole said with a happy sigh. "Look at me, going on about it though. I'm sure we can find someone for you!" She said, not at all actually sorry for gushing about Ajax.

"Yeah, somtimes he think realy about him self. I just don't get it why we can just be friends. You are right. " She smiled Nicol and it was easy talk with her and she liked spens time with her and running."You will do that for me?.I don't wanna be selfish and put my problems to my best friend and it will be rude from me. But mayby he will listened to you? I not sure what i doing wrong if he won't tell" She hugged slowly Nicol and let her go and she was happy that she have friend like her.

"You think they wanted be together as good person like me with the biggest heart? I am not that special like another girls at Hogwarts" They find so fast dates like Kiara and she was sure that they don't wanted good girls who goes to paradise not with Black pearl with pirates. "I am realy happy you both find your self together and you are so cute. When be wedding don't forget about me" Jenna giggled. "You think?" She take deep breath.

Kiara was kinda excited to meet other people except Arthur in this year but in fact, she came to the lakefront just because she wanted to go for some walk. And even if she wanted to get some time alone, when she saw Nicole and Jenna, it felt like there was no way that she wouldn't join them. "Who is getting married?" She had heard only the last sentence of what Jenna said, so she excitedly bounced to see who's wedding they were planning. "Eyo girls! What are we even doing here?" Kia let out a question, she was excited to finally catch up with people even tho her summer probably was just perfectly amazing, except some days.

Nicole nodded as Jenna spoke, nodding even more when Jenna said she was right. If only their brothers would listen to her on that. "No worries, I'm used to dealing with my brother, I'm sure Thomas just needs a kick in the pants. With words I mean," she said, giving Jenna a tight squeeze in return when she hugged her. "If there's one thing I'm good at it's getting idiot brothers to listen to reason," she said sagely.

Nicole clicked her tongue when Jenna said she wasn't special, shaking her head. "Don't talk about my best friend like that, you're plenty special," she said sternly. She giggled when Jenna asked about a wedding though, flapping a hand, face flushed. "Stop iiit, we just started dating," she said, laughing. Kiara naturally picked that moment to appear too and Nicole covered her mouth laughing. "No one!" She said emphatically. "Jenna's teasing me about Ajax," she said, swatting at Jenna playfully, though she was happy for an excuse to brag to Kiara about her new boyfriend too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back