Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Hetero
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Flexible Hornbeam Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Growing bored of her life in Italy, Vivi moved on an impulse to Wales. The country had piqued her interest while she had visited for the tournament before. She'd settled into her new flat, and after a month, she'd arranged a new job. She could have done so sooner, but she had wanted a vacation first. Now, however, she sat in the offices of the dueling hall, waiting for her sponsor to arrive.

Calum had been living his life on the down low lately, which honestly was boring him a little bit. He was still a little down after the duel he had lost a while back against a girl, and no matter how much he tried to forget about it, he just couldn't. He wanted to steer away from ever versing girls again, and so kept to just fighting the easy ones. But now that he was growing a little bored, he wanted to challenge himself again. The man planned to show up to work today asking for something new, something raw, that he could just take on head first. As he walked through to the offices however, he stopped in his tracks as he thought he glanced at someone familiar. Surely it wasn't her. After all, it couldn't be. Upon looking again however, it just confirmed that it was. He quickly looked down, wanting to ignore her as best as he could, but he couldn't bring himself to doing that. He needed to step forward and stand up for himself, especially if she was there for all of the wrong reasons. "What are you doing here?" he asked, frustration in his voice.

Vivianna looked up at the voice, raising a brow. Her legs crossed, she was unfazed by his attitude. "Working," She replied, flipping her hair back over her shoulder. "Wales bores me so I moved here. My sponsor should be arriving soon." She told him a bit flippantly, not bothered by his negative attitude. Vivi didn't owe him any explanations about her life or her decisions.

Calum couldn't help but roll his eyes as the woman told him she was working. "Well, actually, this is where I work, and I don't like stalkers." he said seriously, knowing very well that she was stalking him. Why else would she be there? She just wanted to make his life hell, and he was definitely not in the mood for it. He just wanted to get his day at work started without any distractions. "I suggest you leave right now before I tell someone what you're up to." He had very little trust in this woman and refused to be embarrassed by her ever again.

Vivi rolled her eyes. "Oh, don't be dramatic." She waved him off dismissively. "What was your name? Calvin?" She quirked a brow. "You are hardly handsome enough to warrant more than one evening who knows how long ago." She brushed him off completely. It was then that her sponsor walked in. Vivi smiled and stood, walking over to the man. He greeted her enthusiastically, welcoming her to Wales and thanking her for accepting their offer to transfer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back