OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Irene's ♥
Jake last qudditch match against down south Texas, didn't go so hot. His team end up loosing by 150 Points, because the darn seeker caught the snitch before his team could make up the points. Whenever they lost, he usually end up being pissed about the whole week, swearing his anger management hasn't been going well for either. Though this time around he went home to visit his parents for a couple days...

...while browsing around town, Jake saw a few old friends from Hogwarts, last year. Catching up and chatting about his short life after hogwarts, he ended up hanging around for a couple hours. Till his friends had to jet, which left Jake alone. He kept striding around, ending near the beach, where a few shops and eatry place were established for the beach goers. It was autumn, but it still felt like summer. Detouring around the place, he ended near a small shack, that served smoothie and wizarding entries. Taking up a chair next to the open windows, Jake sat down relaxing enjoying the small breeze aiming at his direction. The man, no longer teen, taking it easy after his recent match. This is what he needed, plus more. Sad he wasn't in company of anyone else, still he love it. And soak up just about everything around him.

Irene kicked on a stone as she finished some business in Oceania..Love to go home and sulk..,she thought just as she rounded a corner..She caught eyes on familiar people and was pushed to go up and hang for a while..

A while turned out to be hours which left her hungry..After her friends took off,she went up a half mile until she found what she was looking for:shack that serves cold smoothies and tasty snacks..Stepping in,she called out for her order and brought them by the open windows..

Irene was just about to take a bite when her gaze landed on someone familiar..Jacob Holland..,she realized..She just gazed on,wondering if he noticed her sitting across him..[/i]

The beach front, was exposed completely, everyone was out enjoying the warm weather. Jake saw a few muggels tossing the old pigskin, and wanted in on the action. Not many days you see native new zealander play football. At point approaching them, he saw someone come in focus while he walk by. He paused, staring right at the blonde. A blonde he knew VERY well, and ended up on bad terms the last time they spoke. "Hey Irene, look who I haven't seen in a while..." he did the whole angle approach. Just cause he was being friendly, did not count on the same reaction with her.

Irene blinked twice as Jacob greeted her,"Hey Irene, look who I haven't seen in a while..." She smiled and nodded.."Hey,Jake..Yeah..It's been so long,eh??",she replied..She doesn't want this conversation to end badly like last time..She took a bite at her snack,racking her brains for a topic to talk to..

Jake lost interest of the football game right away. Irene was acting very weird around him, not knowing how to approach her without being nosey. He casually asked her,"How your doing? You haven't been spotted in a while"he sort of smile, than frown right after. Last time had been bad and that was his fault. Everything had been, he would not blame her at all if she didn't want to talk to him. "You got a minute to spare with an old friend?" he requested, taking the chance he sat right across from her. She can't ignore him forever, someone gotta give. If it had to be him, so be it. Christina raised right enough and Lila taught him more than a few lessons about woman. He had to deal with them, no matter. They were apart of his world, day and night.

Almost choking on her snack,she managed a smile as Jake asked her,"How your doing? You haven't been spotted in a while"..She nodded,barely noticing his frown as Jake made a move to sat across her.."I'm good..Been traveling these past few months..Ministry duties..",she explained.."You got a minute to spare with an old friend?" he requested,to which Irene find amusing.."Yeah,sure..For an old friend,I'll even spare an hour or even a day..",she answered quite sweetly,emphasizing the word friend..They separated on bad terms but Irene doesn't want their past to stain their lives both forever..

Jake saw that Irene was putting up a front, he just couldn't really say if she were sincere about seeing him out of the blue. He went with it, making the best impression so she could feel comfortable around him. "Well that's good to hear, bet your parents proud seeing you accomplish being an auror" he spoke with an encouraging smile. He had to admit, he felt an inch of jealousy for her making auror. Not that he would suit well being one, it was just the highest job in the ministry and she basically risking her life for the innocent. "Besides that, you still visit Europe often?" he was quickly running out of topics. Well merely cause she was playing hard to talk to. A couple more minute of this and he might bail soon. His interest went back to playing football with those muggels out there still playing amongst a group. He love the game just as much as he love qudditch, except he was all about qudditch and was very satisfied he made it professional all the way.

Irene smiled sweetly,suddenly noticing that Jake might think she was pretending to be nice.."I didn't mean to sound harsh on my last remark but it was nice talking to you after a long time..",she apologized.."Well that's good to hear, bet your parents proud seeing you accomplish being an auror" he spoke with an encouraging smile,to which made Irene's heart swell.."Thanks..They even held a party for me when I went home..",she replied with a dreamy twinkle on her eye..She took a bite off her snack when Jake asked,"Besides that, you still visit Europe often?" She nodded,"Uh-huh..Oceania and France mostly.."She continued,"I've seen you play Quidditch..You are good..",she commented truthfully..

"Thanks I never thought you'd like the kinda stuff" he brushed his hair back, it was awkward at time and period, he felt awkward talking to her. Mostly on his part cause he been a d!ck and can't really take back what happen between them. Story of his fawking youth, that should summon all the crap he's been through. But what's life without falling? Rather boring if you ask him. "Well I should get going? Or I don't know" perspiration balled right up his forehead, time was moving slow today, he wished it went by fast. "Maybe I'll see you around than or not?" he stood getting up, he was going to like quick step and dash away, yet his feet felt glued to little area they were in, that's called guilt you moron. Can someone please shut my consciences the hell up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back