Running From Alyssa

Henri Russo

Wand
Rowan Wand 15" Essence of Fang of a Basilisk
Henri dashed around the corner quickly. Henri's leg ached from all the running her had been doing but he knew better than to stop. Henri looked behind him with a large smile on his face. Although he was worried for his life, he was still finding the chase enjoyable.

Henri dodged a few radom people and continued to run and avoid Alyssa's wrath. He hadn't meant to anger her. But apparantly she didn't care and going to attempt to beat him for it anyways.

Kirsty was walking through the entrance hall going to the great hall when she seen Henri running. She looked at him confused then looked behind her to see if someone was chasing him but couldnt see anyone. " Hey Henri, Who you running from?" She asked.

Alyssa bolted right after Henri and around the corner with the full intent to beat him to a pulp. All Henri had to do was apologize, not be a smart butt about it. It would've saved him a lot of grief of being chased.

"Come back here Henri!" Alyssa snarled as she continued to chase after him through the wave of people that happened to be standing in the way.

Henri stopped next to Kirsty and pointed at and angry Alyssa ganging up on him. He laughed before he started running again.

"You'd better start running Kirsty. She's real angry." Henri called back to Kirsty before he turned around and stuck his tongue out at Alyssa.

Kirsty seen Henri pointing to Alyssa and grinned, she did look angry then called to Henri. " I think its only you that needs to run." As she said this Alyssa went zooming past her. Kirsty laughed at the sight of Henri running and Alyssa chasing after him.

Kirsty laughed even more as Henri said Alyssa could kill him. " Go Alyssa." She joked just to annoy Henri then grinned.

Alyssa bolted after Henri and pulled out her wand. She wasn't going to hit him...just attempt to trip him. Random kids stood in the hallway and she often had to shove them out of the way.

Alyssa waved happily at Kirsty as she ran by her and after Henri.

When Henri called her a traiter she called back. " I know i am." Alyssa then came running past her and waved, Kirsty waved back and watched them both run on pushing students out the way.

"Hey Kirsty....come help me chase Henri down!" Alyssa yelled to Kirsty from behind her. She knew she was getting closer to Henri. So either he was slowing down...or she was getting faster.

When Alyssa told her to chase Henri with her. Kirsty grinned and began to run after him. She caught up with Alyssa and noticed Henri wasnt far infront.

Alyssa smiled at Kirsty and pulled her wand out. She knew the perfect way to slow Henri down. She just had to do it right. Making sure she had a locked gaze onto his feet she flicked her wand and muttered..

"Stupefy!" She hoped this may trip him or at least slow him down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back