Running and Crying

Jennifer Wilkonson

OOC First Name
Alexis.
Wand
Rowan Wand 15" Essence of Fang of Basilisk
As Jenna cried she ran up to the castle as fast as she could, she ran into the castle and passed the Great Hall a few people looked at her funny but she didn't notice she just ran up, higher and higher, until she reached one of the towers, Jenna was so sad she hadn't noticed that she had been heading this way until she reached here. Jenna collapsed on the ground in tears, hoping that no one had followed her. She continued crying from embarrassment and hurt. They were my best friends how could they do this to me? What have I ever done wrong? All I did was be nice and like them, I'm an idiot! I want to go back home! I can't deal with this anymore, every one either hates me or I like them then they start dating some chick! I want to go home! Jenna thought as she cried, now sitting in a ball, her back leaning against the wall.

Tyler followed Jenna frustratedly after saying his last few words to Knight. She led him up to the Owlrey. Tyler sighed heavily when he got there seeing Jenna leaned against the wall in a small blond ball. Tyler sighed then he set down her guitar gently on the ground before walking over to her and sitting beside her, and wrapping his broad arms around her. Tyler kissed the top of her head gently while murmuring, "I'm sorry Canada." Yes, Tyler was mad and jealous but now wasn't the time, he needed to be here for Jenna, so that was what he was going to do.

Jenna let Tyler hug her as she cried, her head now resting on his chest and she mumbled through tears, "I don't get it." Jenna looked up at Tyler and frowned gently, she wanted to be over Scorpius and like him the way she knew that she would, but she had been hurt so much. She didn't want to loose another friend because she liked them.

Tyler entangled his hand in her hair, his other hand on the small of her back holding her as close to him as possible. "It's alright, he's a pig, you don't deserve any of this," Tyler said honestly, he hoped that Jenna would see reason and get over both Sam and Knight, he would wait for her, he understood this but he didn't want her to be pining over two people that didn't want her like that, in fact the way Scorpius treated her he didn't think that he was worthy of having her as an acquaintance never mind a friend.

Jenna looked up at Tyler and said in a whisper, "I'm sorry Tyler." Jenna knew that he liked her and she liked him to some extent but she was hurt, badly. "I can't loose you as my friend," Jenna whispered painfully then she hugged him once more. Jenna wanted nothing more then to be with him and only him but Sam and Scorpius seemed to have some sort of hold over her. "Don't fight with him," Jenna said sternly though her voice sounded weak and hurt.

Tyler sighed and he said, "Jenna, it's fine, I understand your hurt, just know that I'll always be here for you." Tyler bit his lip then said hesitantly, "No problem." Tyler kissed Jenna's forehead softly, his lips not moving away from her soft skin, until he tilted his head to the side, his lips grazing her soft blond hair then he rested his head softly on her shoulder.

Jenna sighed sadly and let Tyler kiss her, she didn't react to it at all, and it was as if he hadn't done it. Jenna closed her eyes painfully, her contacts were starting to hurt her eyes and she was certain that she had lost at least one of them. Jenna sighed, what was she to do now? She was so lost, Tyler liked her, shouldn't that be enough? She did like him after all.

Tyler sighed and said, "Jenna, you should go to sleep, this was a big day for you." Tyler manouvered his hands on her small body so he could pick her up with ease. When he was comfortable he picked her up and stood up straight and walked towards the Hufflepuff common room. When he reached the stairs he said, "Canada, where is it?"

"No, Tyler stop!" Jenna protested frustratedly and she jumped out of Tyler's arms and she looked up at him and said, "Tyler I really like you, I do..but you can't do this now, I don't need you to act like that, just be my friend." Jenna bit her lip and she walked back to the Owlrey where her guitar was and said, "Sam will be there, I can't let him see me like this." Jenna wiped her eyes painfully then sighed as she sat back down and began to play a sad melody.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back