Old School Week Runaway, my Atlantis

Sadie Gates

Energetic | Bubbly | Triplet

Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sadie decided to enjoy the summer weather outside in a cute summer outfit. She brought a canva and some paints to continue her painting. And while continuing her work, she put on magical headphones and listened to music, swaying her head a little in the rhythm of the music.
@Cameron Roswell

Cameron had been thinking about owling Isadora again which meant clearly he needed to get out of the castle for a minute before he went any more crazy. He hesitated when he saw Sadie at the lake already, watching her for a moment before tapping her on the shoulder.

Sadie enjoyed the peace that she had, getting a little more and more into the music that she was listening to. But when she felt a tap on her shoulder, she looked up and excitedly smiled. Right after, she removed her headphones. "Cameron! Hey! What are you up to?" She had fun with him at the Yule Ball so she was happy that now they got a chance to talk again.

Now that he was actually talking to her again, Cameron realized he had no idea what to say to Sadie, shrugging his shoulders in response, hands in his pockets. "I dunno, walking I guess? What are you listening to? I bet you listen to pop music or something lame like that," he said, aiming for joking and wincing when it came out more accusatory.

Sadie giggled when he said about the pop song, she found it funny how he pointed that out. "And what if I do? Wanna listen to it?" She easily offered, hoping that he will agree because what she listened to definitely wasn't pop. It was more of a rock, she didn't know why, she just enjoyed how it sounded.

Cameron's brain stalled out when Sadie didn't seem upset by what he said, half relieved until she offered to let him listen to her music. "Uh.. Sure?" He said, sitting down next to her, shoulders hunched.

Sadie moved a little, making more space for Cameron and handed out her headphones, curious to whether he will like the music or how he will react to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back