Run until you are tired

"Spiteful ain't ya? Actually they've known each other longer then Leslie's known you. And that happens to be my sister your talking about! And I swear, even though we don't get on much, if you even hurt a single atom on her body, you'll be screwed. And 'Daddy' won't be able to get you outa that one now will he, he spooky little girl." It was obvious to Leslie (SORRY!) that Nick was getting heated up again, bit especially with his condition.

Isobel raised her eyebrows. She smirked at Nick, seeing that he was starting to get angry. Laughing quietly but coldly, she carried on walking. "I won't hurt her, physically." She muttered, wondering how far she could go without falling out badly with Nick. She smiled sweetly at him and turned her attention back to Leslie, whom she found a lot more interesting and easier to talk to. Leslie seemed to understand her. She was angry at Nick for mentioning her father, but she knew better than to upset someone who was already in a bad mood. "My dad wouldn't care." She said bitterly, "He hates magic." She added, wondering what her mum would have done.

Stopping along the way, making them go late for class was not a big deal with her, Leslie can always write an excuse letter later for them three. While thinking the best name for the girl's group, Nick inserted his own idea. Leslie rolled her eyes playfully and went beside Nick and the guy kissed her in the cheeks, she can see on Isobel's eyes that she is jealous but that was not her intention to do, it was her boy friends intention. Hearing what the two are talking about, Leslie can notice that Nick is getting angry and everyone knows, except Isobel, that if Nick gets angry, he attacks someone.

"Hey, guys." She got between them and put a smile on her soft lips that Nick already tasted. "No need to fight over Jaedan and Alice and Nick, stop harassing Ryan, his a nice guy if you really know him." By what she had said, Leslie should have run now because she mentioned Ryan Moon's name. But she will stick to what she had said and raised her head. When Isobel turned to her with a smile, she smiled at her too, "People who does not like magic will be unlucky in the future, so, do not worry about your father, Isobel." Leslie has the same as well but they have a reason to hat magic and she does not blame them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back