Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Leslie was out on the Quidditch pitch early morning for her run. Cheer leaders had to have the perfect body. She was on her last track and after that, Leslie went back at the benches where her water bottle and bag was. The day was very cloudly, the sun was not yet shining but here she is, ready and up.

She stood up close to her water bottle and did a few stretching, after her stretching, she took a drink out of her water bottle and laid at the bench. She thought that it is early and no one will be out at the pitch to do something. Leslie closed her eyes and thought of what subject she will be having for today, school is tough but she can handle anything except her lost of parents.

The only thing that can make her out of focus is her parents and brother's death and she know that her parents does not want that to happened. So, she will not make it happened, she opened her eyes again just to see that the sun is almost shining. Leslie watched the sun as it goes up slowly.

Isobel decided to take a walk. Her time at Hogwarts so far hadn't gone as planned. She hadn't made many friends and only vaguely knew some people in her house. She had planned to become popular, liked by people and just generally admired. But, this had gone to the opposite end. Instead of having friends, she had acquaintances who just seemed to acknowledge her instead of enjoy her company. She had made some enemies in other houses, but this didn't bother her too much as long as she could make some friends.

Having woken up early that morning, she decided that because no one would be around, she walked down to the grounds. Isobel arrived on the scene to see someone sitting on a bench drinking from a bottle. As she drew closer, she recognised it as a girl from her dormitory, Leslie. "Hey! Leslie!" She called, running down to join her. Sport had always been Isobel's favourite subject and she was very good at it, having a natural physique and stamina. She had trained lots before and had played many times in her old school's netball and hockey team. Since she had found out that she was a witch, she had borrowed broomsticks and tried to teach herself how to play properly.

After mastering the art of it, she had taken to flying low across the ground incase she fell, because she wasn't sure whether she exactly needed permission yet to be able to fly. Finding herself now at Leslie's bench, she smiled and sat down. "What are you doing out so early?" She asked, in her nicest voice. She had seen the girl around many times before and had wanted to get to know her, but had not found the right opportunity yet. Deciding that it was now or never, she smiled again and flipped her long brown hair behind her back, turning to face the girl.

She almost spit her water when she heard someone called her, she thought that no one will wake at this time of the hour. Leslie sat up and wiped her lips from spitting, she smiled at the new comer and recognized her from her house. She is Isobel, Leslie's roommate, "Hello, Isobel. How nice to see you here in the pitch." Her American accent was tying to her tounge. "I'm just on my morning run, my body needs it for cheer leading." Leslie reasoned out at the girl that she barely knew.

"But what are you doing here? Its just five o'clock." She asked Isobel, letting a space for her to sit. Leslie on the other hand put her coat on and sat again. It was still a bit cold for a spring season, nevertheless, she has the nerve to dress like flirting with guys. A short shorts and a cami. "I think you are an early bird too?" Leslie guess and smiled, she drank from her water bottle again.

OOCOut of Character:
Is this open?

Nick walked out the castle in just his jeans and t shirt (shirtless) to meet Leslie, who had invited him for a kissing marathon. When he arrived he noticed a girl. Then he saw Leslie lean towards him and kiss him.
OOCOut of Character:
Sorry fir god-mod, it's just you took so long to reply.

While talking to Isobel, she felt someone is walking behind them from the entrance. Leslie looked and noticed it was Nick and he is shirtless, her mouth almost feel open but regain herself afterwards. She stood up and gave Nick a kiss on the lips, "I almost forgot you are coming. I just finished running." She told Nick and gave him another kiss and had almost forgotten that Isobel was there that is why she stopped quickly. Leslie turned to Isobel and smiled, "Isobel, this is Nick, my boyfriend and Nick, this is Isobel, my friend." She introduce the two to each other.
OOCOut of Character:
It is open and god-modding me is fine but not always, please.

Nick looked at Isobel, frowned and looked back at Leslie. "Hey babe, Uhhh, we were meant to see The Librarian."

Leslie frowned, she does not remembered to have an appointment with the librarian nor seeing the librarian as well. "What do you mean? .. And its just 5:30 in the morning, I guess the librarian is not still awake." She reasoned out, touching his face and smiled. Leslie went at Isobel and sat beside her again, she looked at Nick still smiling, she can not possibly forget what had happened at the Feanor house but she forgive her boyfriend. "Nick, why don't you sit with us?" Leslie offered moving from her right with Isobel.

"I'm talking about Jaedan's party! Isobel is welcome to come. Jaedan is my twin sister." Nick wanted Isobel to come, so they could get to know each other.

Isobel smiled at Leslie and took a seat. "You do cheerleading? That sounds great!" She said, interested in this girl more, now that she had found out that she was sporty. "Yeh, im a morning girl. I just needed to clear my head and think for a little bit." She said, explaining her attendance at 5 in the morning. She frowned as someone else joined them, she hadn't planned to be interrupted as she made a new friend, but then realised, as the person drew closer, that it was a fellow Slytherin. "Hi." She said plainly, not wanting to give her all and be lovely and polite to someone she didn't know. She watched as they kissed and smiled. She guessed that they were going out, and she, unlike her cousin, believed that if there was someone to kiss, it should be done. "Hi Nick." She said as Leslie introduced them. "Librarian?" She asked, her eyebrows raised, wondering if this was a secret code between the 2 of them to go and do something that they shouldn't be doing. "Well, if your going to see the Librarian, then im going for a run." She said calmly, standing up and not wanting to get in their way. If it had been anyone else, she would have stayed around to see what was going on, but she didn't want to annoy two nice Slytherins. Pulling off her hoodie, and tying it around her waist, she smiled and turned to them. "Did you say Jaedan? My cousin has mentioned her before. Is she friends with a girl called Alice Hills?" She asked, resisting the temptation to spit on the floor when she said the name. "Well, if there is a party, it won't start yet, so im going to go for a run. Do you want to join me?" She asked them both.

She had heard Nick say about a party, "I did not know its Jaeden's birthday." Leslie said confused, how come she did not know and her boyfriend just told her that? Leslie then noticed Isobel was standing, "Wait, we are not seeing the librarian." She halt the eleven year old girl, chuckling. Leslie do want to spend time with Nick but Isobel came here first and the first one is to be treated first. Isobel then turned around and talked about Alice, "of course, she knew Alice Hills, I met her too at the other party of the Feanor. She seems nice." She told Isobel, who she thinks Isobel hated or loath her?

When the girl offer for another run, Leslie nodded slightly and looked at Nick giving her the look. She took off her coat again, revealing her legs and perfect body. "I am up for another run." She told Isobel and chuckled at Nick without looking at him

Isobel looked at Leslie and smiled. "Yeh lets go for a run." She said, pulling off her trackies to reveal her shorts underneath and her tanned, smooth legs. Winking as Leslie did the same, she started to run around the track backwards, waiting for the others to join her. "No, my cousin Alice, she is evil in its best disguise. She probably seemed nice, but really, she will take away your friends, backstab you and then probably end up snogging the face off your guy." She said, smirking at the thought of Alice and Nick. Realising that she had actually ended up descibing elements of herself, she just smiled, playing her act perfectly. She wouldn't end up snogging Nick of course, because he was a friends man and that was forbidden, unless he snogged her first.

Leslie jogged towards Isobel and leaving Nick to his spot. When she heard about Alice and she could not believe what is she hearing, "What?" She was taken a back, Leslie does not know Alice was the kind of girl who acts and hides her true self. "Are you possibly sure about that? ... When I look at her, Alice has the face of innocent that's why I befriend her easily." If Alice is like that, then she better start get Nick away from her because she does not want Alice being like a leech towards Nick. "If it is true then I have to do something about it ... and fast before she take Nick from me or even my friends." Leslie did not stopped jogging, her pigtail hair swung as she jog.

(OOC: Are we still going with the plot that Nick kisses Alice and Leslie thinks it was Alice's fault? Because this would fit in very well now :D )

Isobel nodded. "Yep, im sure about that." She turned around and started jogging forwards now. She had always been a fast runner, and she also had a strong stamina. She had told her non magical friends that she was coming to New Zealand to train in a sports college, and they all believed her. She had been in the netball team and hockey team at her old school and was very popular when it came to sport. "Race you to the goal post?" She asked, before setting off into a sprint and just reaching the posts before Leslie. "I suppose you have already done a lap, so that was just my original burst of energy." She said quietly, not wanting to upset a fellow Slytherin.

The jog continue as Isobel made her statement true, the other Slytherin girl turned forward to run normally. Leslie nodded as Isobel asked to race her to the goal post and she just nodded still thinking about Alice. Isn't she the best liar ever? her thought told her, Leslie still not going to believe every single of it even though a fellow Slytherin had just said it. She wanted to see it on her own eyes and not just listened to some people, when Isobel reached the goal post first, she stopped slowly and took a deep breath.

"I want to see Alice true nature." She told Isobel crossing her arms, her face turned cold as she said her name. Leslie does not want to act like a Queen b but sometimes, she has to do it or other people will only take advantage of your kindness, like Alice does to everyone. "Do you have any plans for me to meet Alice in private?" Leslie turned to Isobel smirking.
OOCOut of Character:
OMG! I've been thinking about that plot but I was to shy to ask xD

(OOC: Yeh, i think we should still go with it. Im happy for it, it seems that you are, and it was Nick's suggestion. How about we start a new topic for it....
I was also thinking that Alice should have some special friends around, who could witness it. It would really show the differences in houses... oh, i have so many ideas :p )

Isobel smiled evilly. "Yes, i can arrange that. You should bring Nick along as well, just so you really can see what she's like." She said, horrible plans forming in her head. "I will try to arrange it, but it will take a while, Alice doesn't trust me now that i know the truth." She said, continuing playing along with the innocent act. She stared at Leslie now, seeing how bossy the girl acted. "But there has to be something in it for me, i will suffer if Alice knows that i set it all up." She said, bargaining now, trying to get something out of it for her. She would already get someone to hate Alice, but it would be a bonus if she could get something else out of it as well.

Isobel suggested that she bring Nick with her, oh hell, she will bring Nick, Leslie wanted to slap the b!tCh out of her. "I can pretty wait for it ..." She cut off, turning to see if Nick was still there and back to Isobel. "... Nice act you got there, I like you." Smiling, Isobel added something to the deal and made her smirked again. "Okay, what do you want? .. Bag? .. Shoes? or Money ... or maybe get the blame to me?" Leslie suggested as she weight her left foot on the ground. She can always give all of it and the girl will not get in trouble with her cousin, "What if ... I make an all first year lakefront party? ... Does she mind wearing a swim suet?"Leslie asked Isobel, thinking of a great plan to make Alice first year memorable. Then the sun was on the high range of the sky, feeling its heat on her left side shoulder. "We should head inside, classes will start in about two hours." Said Leslie and smiled as she walked back to Nick.
OOCOut of Character:
Okay ...
I can't wait for this :D

(OOC: Neither can i, i will let the plan properly form in my mind, and then will post it soon :D )

Isobel smiled. "She hates swimming, because she isn't that good at it. I think you will probably find her in the library, i will arrange to meet her, and will get you all there as well." She said, a plan forming in her mind. It had started to take shape now, and a grin crossed her face, as she let it evolve in her mind, becoming more and more evil as it went on. Nodding, she turned around. Walking back with Leslie, she thought about the offer. "Well, i have money, and i can buy shoes and bags..." She said, wondering what she wanted. "You couldn't find me a guy? Could you? Nothing serious, i just feel like having a guy to kiss, what with all of you having them." She said thoughtfully, letting the thoughts of guys in her year wander through her mind. "But don't tell anyone you set me up, or the deal with Alice is off." She said seriously, wondering what Leslie would do for her.

As walking with Isobel, the other Slytherin thought of instead of the things she said to give back to her, Isobel wants to be paired up with a guy. Leslie thought of no one in her year that wants to have a girlfriend though but she will try to find a guy for her. "Okay, I accept the deal." She said, accepting the deal from Isobel as she smiled to her. Operation Lip gloss, here we go Leslie thought, she have been thinking about having this social group before but was content about just her everywhere. But now, she has to make a difference. The three continued inside as the morning sun shown brightly now.
OOCOut of Character:
Okay :D

(OOC: I have a perfect plot now, am just waiting to pm it to all included at the same time :D )

Isobel smiled and nodded. As if she had read Leslie's thoughts, an idea sprung to her mind. "Hey! We should make a group. Like girls, but Slytherins." She said quietly to Leslie, hoping that if it was put down as a rubbish idea, then Leslie would ignore her and pretend she hadn't heard. Meeting up with Nick, Isobel grabbed her bag and swung it over her shoulder. Joining the other 2, she walked slowly, gradually increasing the hill with her 2 new friends.

A suggestion just made Leslie stopped on her track and turned to Isobel, smiling. "Wow, don't we have the same mind." She said to her, the suggestion was actually perfect for them and the only thing they have to do was to recruit one person that wanted to complete the circle. "I like it, but let's stop on three people and as I see ..." She trailed off looking around, "That we only need one person more." Oh how she likes ideas like this and she knew she will win being the schools Queen B. "Why don't you recruit another one that has worth of our time." She told Isobel, smirking. She can not wait to see everyone's faces if they walked to every hallway they passes.

Isobel nodded, pleased that the suggestion had been accepted. "Who? Maria?" She asked, uncertainly. She didn't really know the girl very well and wasn't sure, but if Leslie liked it, then she was happy. "We need a name as well..." She said thoughtfully, glad to finally have something to think about and turn her attention to now.

(OOC: Sorry for the lame post. I didn't really know what else to write...)

Continuing their way in the hall way of the ground floor, she thought if Maria will be the great one to have in the team. Maria has guts, attitude and charisma as well, that was the group are looking for. "Maybe ... But There is Adriane and Sapphire. Did you ever met them?" She asked Isobel, paying attention with the room mates they have. Some of her room mates are Zchefarovich and she does not want to mess with them or even recruit them in the group, she heard all about them on her sister. "A name? ... Well, it should be girly with a touch of fashion." Leslie told her and giggled.

Isobel considered this for a moment. She didn't really know the other girls very well, and was hoping that when she did, they would like her. "Yeh, im sure that could work. How about something to do with fashion then?" She asked, trying to get her thought process going even though it was early in the morning.

(OOC: Sorry for the lame post... :p )

Nick held Leslie's hand as they walked up the hill. "Oi! What about me?" he poured at this. How could they leve him out? The Slythein Prince? "How about The Slytherin Princesses?" he suggested. He wasn't very good with stuff like that. "I'm not very good at saying suggestions, unless it's getting that Moon kid." Nick scowled at his name. "Alice eh? She apparently counts as my twin as her best mate. Jaedan, she's an alright kid, don't get her too bad, maybe get a boy to humiliate her, but not with me." Nick slipped his arm around Leslie's shoulders, kissing her cheek. Although he was 12, he towered over them all like a 13-14 year old.

Isobel was confused with this latest comment from Nick. "What do you mean by best friends? They hardly know each other." She said, utterly confused with the whole 'friends' thing between Alice and basically all of the 1st years. "It will be a girl's only group and i don't like the name." She said bluntly, feeling annoyed at Nick now for saying the truth. She turned away as Nick kissed Leslie, finding it slightly repulsive now. She would start to be fine with it, once she had a guy to do the same with, but for now, it made her think of her last boyfriend...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back