Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Swishy Walnut Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Ava had left Vader to do some work, feeling just generally upset with the entire evening. What was wrong with her? Give him another chance? That was just a heartbreak waiting to happen. She sighed, lost in thought, hardly noticing as she bumped into someone. "Oh!" She gasped, falling back and bringing both hands up to cover her now sore nose. "I'm sorry." She apologized, looking up with big blue eyes at the boy she'd just run into.

Christian was having a quiet night, he'd had no plans for the dance but had mostly showed up to get out of the common room. Most of the night had been fun, he'd seen some of his teammates and was now ready to go back to his dorm when out of no where someone slammed into him. He looked down at the floor and saw a girl he thought was in the year about but couldn't quite place her. "Sorry, here," He said holding out his hand to help her up. "Are you ok?"

Ava blushed, embarrassed that she had run into the boy. He did seem oddly familiar. "I'm so sorry," She apologized again, taking his hand and letting him help pull her up. "I... I don't know what I was thinking, are you alright?" She asked, concern clear in her eyes as she tucked her hair behind her ear.

Christian waved his hand dismissively once the girl had got to her feet. "I'm fine, you're the one who hit the floor are you in a rush?" He asked wondering what had the girl so distracted she hadn't seen where she was going.

Ava shook her head, stepping back and folding her hands. "No, not really, I just have a lot on my mind." She hesitated a moment before offering out her hand. "Avaria Lockwood. Call me Ava," she inteoducex herself, giving him her brightest smile.

Christian always found it odd when someone offered their hand to shake, it felt far too mature for people their age but he went along with it anyway and shook the girls hand. "Christian Cade," He replied. "So Ava, what do you have on your mind? Maybe a stranger can help,"

Ava smiled softly at Christian, blushing and looking away. "Just... someone that's hurt me a lot in the past wants back in my life." She admitted quietly, not wanting to go into too much detail. "I don't trust them," she glanced up at him. "Does that make sense?"

Christian listened to Ava as she told him about someone who wanted her back in their life but she seemed hesitant to go into more detail. "Then don't take them back, its their loss,"

Ava hesitated, considering his words. "Well... maybe," she sighed. "I am sorry I ran into you," she let her shoulders relax, letting it go. She smiled brightly up at him, blue eyes dancing with mirth. "Maybe I can get you a drink to make up for it?" She offered.

Christian had been about to head back to his dorm but he wouldn't turn down the company of a pretty girl. "I guess its only fair I give you a chance to make it up to me," He teased.

Ava giggled- actually giggled, at Christian's words. He was easy to talk to. "Well, then, I'll just go get that drink then." She turned, humming as she skipped away. She quickly found him again, a drink in both hands. "Hi!" She chirped brightly, offering him the cup and smiling brightly at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back