Rumor Has It V.7

Anonymous

Hello and welcome to your seventh edition of the new and spectacular 'Rumor Has It' Gossip Magazine. And we know how much everyone loves gossip, what with posters going around the school, whispers whispered, and we uncover and reveal them to you.

H E A D P E O P L E & P R E F E C T S
tumblr_inline_moxkfhzER01qz4rgp.jpg
anna_sophia_robb_010.jpg
normal_0555.png
keke_palmer27.jpg
hollowart_jgl12038.png

delta_goodrum_035.jpg
tumblr_inline_moxkf8v9Ty1qz4rgp.jpg
tumblr_inline_moxkfdJfRR1qz4rgp.jpg
Drew_Fuller_in_Charmed_S_06_%28248%29.png
Miranda_Kerr_039.jpg

H A V E Y O U H E A R D ?
</FONT></COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000"><FONT font="Verdana">What a big surprise that the two Head People just happen to be Gryffindors! (Just for those not clever enough to understand sarcasm - it's actually not that big of a surprise.) Though the biggest surprise that has ever happened is the fact that Andy Hydran actually became a Prefect. The kid isn't even able to look after himself never mind lord over all other students. If he threatens you with anything - all you have to do is shout boo and he'll drop to the floor faster than a meteor falling from the sky. Let's hope he catches fire and explodes on impact. Samual Kaster seems to be just as doped up on crazy pills as the Headmistress. Perhaps that's how he came to this position; by discovering her secret stash and threatening to spill unless she shared and promoted him. And Aphrodite Snow? The part-veela b*tch probably turned on her special charm to get her ins with the Headmistress. The psycho Andrea Kelize joins the Prefect ranks so make sure you pester her if you are looking for a fight. The head-over-heels in love with Isabella Pisces, Sergios Romanes is the next to join the Gryffindor Prefects, but he would probably drop anything for the Slytherin snake. Ryuuji Tsukino, the bully to his friends, is one to join the Ravenclaws, but I doubt anyone is that happy for him, seeing as he no one actually likes him. Scaredy-cat Andy is involved too, but we already know about him. Troxa Matthias, the unwanted Slytherin, probably a mistake to his parents, I mean, who would want a son like him? The fierce Isabella Pisces who seems to have every guy under her claws, but no friends to her name also joins the Slytherin Prefects. The boring JazzyMae Della-Robbia joins Hufflepuff Prefects, so she now finally has something to add to her good-for-nothing life. And last, but certainly not least, David Thrakos - but who the hell is he?
T O U G H L O V E
vanessa_anne_hudgens_020.jpg
tumblr_inline_moxki3z6Qd1qz4rgp.gif

Head plunder really messed up, so rumor has it. Apparently there was a present exchanged somewhere and then then there was nothing more than a kiss by Samual to Hazel. What did Hazel do? Run away crying. Was it out of shame or despair? I would not blame her if that happened. I would have cried if my first kiss in my lifetime was ruined by that Head Boy wonder. To send a girl running and crying, that would had to have been a really bad kiss. I only wish I had the picture to prove what happened during this whole, embarrassing ordeal for everyone to read. We go have a direct quote which the latter part we do agree with: "I'm sad... because you are an idiot!" That is right, Hazel called Samual an idiot, but then again it is something that the entire school can agree on. So that isn't really news is it? Here is the real kicker, they get together right after that hard hit. Literally. Wait, what? She calls him an idiot and she likes him? Am I missing the joke here? Either the girl was desperate since she couldn't get anyone else, or just fallen under the idiot's spell.

E M B A R R A S S I N G
tumblr_inline_moxl26Jd1e1qz4rgp.jpg

You thought you could escape the drama, but here are some recaps on what happened last year. Chad Aria got his ass handed to him but Kailie Styx when he didn't take no for an answer. So instead, his pants were turned to ash, and he was seen running in nothing less than his boxers all the way to his common room. Albertus Vermeulen was held back, a seventh year chilling in fourth year, we figured he was probably dropped on his head as a child (probably purposefully). A reminder that we have a half-breed handicap in our school, Bryce Chamberlin. I'd be interested to know if he can actually speak or if he just sounds like a grunting troll.

T O B E O R N O T T O B E ?
Katy_Perry_%28245%29.png

Merlin's beard, hell must have frozen over, Davershire is getting hitched. Who in their right mind could put up with such a freak? Oh that's right - the Head Auror; who is most definitely not in his right mind! What with all the damage he has to put up with, Davershire must be like a walk in the park. I don't know which is more desperate, the Headmistress since isn't this the man she left her husband for? The Head Auror, I won't be surprised if everything they do behind the curtains requires mountains of paperwork.

C H E A T C H E A T
delta_goodrum_014.jpg

I doubt many of you will remember Isaia Romanes, not much of an interesting character, but he is dating our one and only Head Girl, Aphrodite Snow. It is unclear why Isaia would go for her, as she isn't the prettiest person alive. And that's probably why he cheated on her during the school break. That's right, you heard it here first. Out in the big, bad world, Aphrodite is nothing compared to the other young ladies, many of which Isaia would love to get his claws on. And he did. He did not last long outside of Hogwarts, and everyone probably has their doubts about Aphrodite too. But one thing is for certain, Aphrodite is not the only girl Isaia has his eyes set on. Try not to take it to heart though Aphrodite - beggars can't be choosers!

H A V E Y O U H E A R D T H E S E R U M O R S ?
[ul][li]On the topic of princess', Sarah Keith seems to think of herself quite highly. However, she shouldn't be that highly praised - she isn't even a pureblood! In fact, Sarah is an orphan - another parentless wannabe. Grow up Keith, you are definitely not the best in the world.</LI>
[li]Anyone else think Rhiannon McGowan needs a new name? Besides the fact that Rhiannon is the lamest name, this little Hufflepuff is trying to take up the name RHI - sorry girl, that name is already taken. And face it, you were never cool enough to use it anyway
[li]Having a boring day? Apparently the Boneheart twins carry around sweets with them at all times. Methinks it's something a little more than lollies, so ask them for a pick-me-up if need b
[li]Oooh lala, seems like Rose Bellard has got the hots for Kyle Cavanaugh. But will he accept her love propsal? Watch this space!
<LI>[li]Now some people seem to think that Hogwarts Monthly is somehow connected to this magazine - puhlease! As if that lot of do-gooders and teacher's pets could have anything interesting to say. Does anyone even know what the Hogwarts Monthly is? Bore![/li][/ul]
S O R T I N G
tumblr_inline_moxkycuYwa1qz4rgp.png
tumblr_inline_moxkyhih2O1qz4rgp.png

Some of the first years this year, you have got to be kidding me. Let me start off with some of the Gryffindors before moving to Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin. In Gryffindor, we have the oh so lovely Stratis twins. We are definitely sure that Kingsley wanted to pull her hair out after seeing the results. She couldn't handle one Stratis in her house and now she has three. Ahahaha just expelled them and save yourself the drama. Then there is Lamia Lewis. Didn't we see her on the streets begging? Way to go, HNZ, for taking in a homeless b*tch. Moving on to the Hufflepuffs, the ones no one ever hears about. We have a first year, with a beard! Armandas Fireblaze. Last few letters of that surname is Blaze, a relative perhaps? Oh we could go on about how redundant that name is too. "Fire" and "blaze", like no one knew that a fire can blaze, wow. No one else stood out, which is surprising, so we move on to the Ravenclaws. Well, we would but there aren't any to talk about so never mind on that. Now to the Slytherins, never a shortage to talk about those. First let's start with Alan Witts, in love with another first year. Acting all big, bad and tough. I've said this so many times, no one takes a first year seriously. So just you acting all big and bad is utterly pathetic. Drop it. You are the laughing talk of the school.
Now for another one, Dexter Lesley. A lovely half-breed (never a shortage of those either) who needs a chill pill. Hyper active. If you don't want to be talked to death, stay away. Then there is another Metzger in the school! In Slytherin! Rumor has it that he is Dietrich's son, a flamboyant gay man that was recently dumped by his beau. That has to be embarrassing to have to worry about bringing friends home and asking where his mother is. Guess he could always say Dietrich since he wears more dresses than an average girl. And finally, last but certainly not least, Paige Rivers. The claimed evil little girl that wants to be prefect so much, she constantly talks about it. The more you talk about it, the less likely Styx will give it to you. Then again, no one cross her since she is apparently mean to everyone except those she likes, but that's definitely not a new twist on all of these Slytherin first years. Want to know why Slytherin gets a bad rep? Because of b*tches like you, Paige. Ever heard of an evil eleven-year-old? Oh, who hears crickets now? That's what I thought. First years need to save themselves the drama and just jump off the cliffs. No one would mourn them.

P E D O P R O F E S S O R G O E S P O O F
garrett_0043.png

I have not seen this professor last a full semester in over two years. More so if this continues. Why is he still here? Others have been sacked for less! Not only is he the PedoProfessor from the previous issues, but that kind of brings it back into mind when one thinks of what might Blaze have been doing since his disappearance. He comes by a few lessons, and then vanishes. Does he check out the new students and then has his way with them? You need a great "OWL" to exceed into his NEWT class *wink wink*. All I am saying is that you better hide yo' kids, hide yo' wife - oh wait, she would be safe. Just hide the kids.

P R I N C E S S P U F F
sonam_kapoor_049.jpg

Meera Gupta, the sixth year transfer, anyone heard of her? No? Same for everyone else that matters. Well, I was scouting for some potential rumors when I found this journal entry that she dropped. Perhaps she knew I was following her or something because on it, it said something along the lines that she was of royal blood. That makes this fashionista a princess. A royal by blood. I kind of find this thing a little unbelievable since no one knows a damn thing about her. How do we know it is true? That is for you all (if you care enough anyway) to find out. Me? Definitely not. I have better things to do than waste my time on a fashionista that apparently is into sports (go figure). So there you have, our little Hufflepuff transfer could potentially be famous, and one thing has not changed: No one bloody cares.

M O R O N A N D M I S S M A N
Miranda%20Tapsell.jpg
mzi.gvroocce.100x100-75.jpg

When you thought that Minoas could not get any dumber, we have been proven wrong, again and again. Jesus, no wonder he hasn't found his dad yet (or maybe his dad left because who wants a retard for a son). Anyway, this Gryffindor broke into, yes, broke into, Professor Kingsley's office. What else was there? The she-male was there with him! In case you are blind, it is Myuna Kickett. Of course, they were busted by a prefect, caught up in their own lie, and from what we found out, Myuna was so close to being expelled because of her dramatic loudmouth with no respect to authority (who the hell decides to transfer to a school with professors if they hated authority? How stupid can she get?). It was hilarious, until she weaseled her way back into the school because Davershire doesn't have a backbone. I bet that's why we don't hear a peep out of her now. As for Minoas? He lost all privileges to the Gryffindor house! I guess Kingsley had enough of him like his dad did.

A N O T H E R A R C H E R
Douglas_Booth_in_LOL_%2826%29.png

Boohoo, poor Tybalt Archer is alone in the world again. With the glorious moment that Hogwarts had when Stefan and his drama-queen girl friend left, it probably left Tybalt feeling alone. Which is what he is - he literally has zero people that like him. Any kind of attention he recieves is only because people pity him - and want a better conscience. It's no surprise though, he's just as friendless, annoying and pathetic as his cousin was. Get used to it Tybalt, you are just another Archer that is soiling the ground of Hogwarts.

So there you have it kids. Owl us with any rumors - whether its something you've seen, or something you want to spread, we want it all!
Remember, the Eyes are watching you.
OOCOut of Character:
Remember, if you know who we are, then do not say a word, thank you.
Be realistic with your posts. Not everyone will find this funny, especially those that were written about.
The magazine also has a twitter that some have already located. For some recent gossip, follow us @HNZRumorHasIt

Ai had heard about it again in the corridors of the castle. The dreaded Rumor Has It magazine had released another version and she was not liking it at all. She had been a victim of it once and she never wanted to be a victim of it again. She really wouldn't be reading the said magazine, except that she heard familiar names and she was not happy with the odds of some people she knew being in the said reading material. That magazine that could only humiliate people and say bad things about them, even to the point of lies at some point. The young Hufflepuff entered the Great Hall, not too ready for what she would be reading.

The young girl then took a seat and grabbed a copy of the said magazine. Her eyes scanned the pictures, and her heart just took a 360-degree turn with two familiar faces she saw. She clenched the magazine tighter and tighter as she continued to read the article. Ai most certainly didn't like how the magazine was describing JazzyMae. Ai knew JazzyMae more that the magazine knew of the older Hufflepuff and she was sure that JazzyMae was too nice to be written about in the magazine. But what Ai the angriest was the one written about Ryuuji. If only she could, she'd hunt down the writer of the magazine and throw him or her at the cliffs and hopefully aim at the sharp rocks below.

How could anyone write about Ryuuji-niisan this way?! Ai's mind was going in circles of her anger, she was only trying to keep calm. Ryuuji was already having a hard time as it is after Ai's breakdown in the dungeons and after suddenly getting the prefect position in his seventh year. Ryuuji-niisan didn't even want to be part of this prefect thing, she thought as she read the articles. Really, this magazine was making lives of others in Hogwarts seem so bad. Especially towards those first years who got featured on such an early time. But in reality, Ai could care less about the other people featured, because at the moment, she was worried about her older brother figure. He was already having a hard enough time as it is without the magazine showing up, and now here it was, to make life miserable again. Ai stood up and nearly threw the magazine she had in her hands, she had to find Ryuuji and JazzyMae. Hopefully, before they could even grab hold of the dreaded magazine.

The morning had passed easily enough for the professor. She had woken up to the sun streaming through her window, music blaring from her wizarding radio as the alarm went off. From there it had been a quick shower and only a brief moment in front of her closet before she pulled on a pair of slacks, a red short sleeved blouse and donned plain black robes. Passing the brush quickly through her hair as she pulled on a pair of low heels, the professor was off to breakfast, her stomach expressing its approval. It wasn't until she was seated at the staff table, a piece of muffin in her mouth that another professor slid the latest RHI across the table. Cyndi's heart sank. Each year, she hoped that the writers of the magazine had graduated, off to become someone else's problem. And each year she was sorely disappointed.

A look of disgust on her face, the professor leafed through the tabloid before looking up and out at the students. Already she could see the fallout from the magazine. Students were leaving in streams, off to deal with their pain in private. Others remained at their seats, the pain too heavy to allow them to move. Professor Kingsley got up from her seat and moved to the nearest table and vanished the stack of magazines that remained. Her anger was apparent on her face and she hoped no student chose this moment to be an idiot. The professor would call individual students to her office later to gauge their state of mind and offer what she could to help them manage this bullying.

As she moved to another table, the professor knew that she and the other staff members had to step up their investigation. RHI came out with such infrequency that none of the professors had to be able to gauge a pattern to head it off. And, there seemed to be no magical traces on the individual issues. The professors had gone down that avenue many a time. The professor knew that they were missing something. What they were missing, she had no idea.

Indiana strolled into the Great Hall thinking she was in for another normal meal. However the buzz around the tables was undeniably louder than usual. Sitting down at the Gryffindor table she asked around for what everyone seemed to be talking about. A paper was handed to her, the famous Rumor Has It v.7 was out and in print for the entire school to see. Skimming through it most of the news did not render any emotions within the young teen's mind. She did not know or care about most of the people written here. Except when she got to the very end of the article and a piece about Tybalt was written. Anger poured out of her, she knew her friend was not friendless. She was there, and she was his best friend. It made her more surprised that the article wrote about him and there wasn't anything about her written in it. Maybe being gone for a year put her into an invisible bubble and no one who wrote for RHI actually remembered her. There hadn't been anything mentioning her since the article about her being obsessed with Tybalt to volumes ago. It even said she was trying to get with Damon and Preston as well, but they were just friends. She wasn't even interested now being a third year in dating anyone. She only had friends nothing more at the moment. Plus she was sure the sister of that bully who punched Tybalt would get along with him fine, if only the girl could find a way for her two friends to meet.

There was another busy morning in the Great Hall. Professor Styx was at the table while others were eating breakfast. He was drinking a hot cup of tea while reading a book that was currently in his interests. His onyx eyes looked up as he noticed that there were some students in distress before he looked down at the tables. Upon them all, a copy of that magazine that had been around for ages. Sighing, Professor Styx set down his book after marking the page and picked up a copy of the magazine. He unfolded it and started to read. Once more, all of the prefects and head people were featured. They were Gryffindors, so he did not care about the head people. He breezed over the Slytherin Prefects, and he knew that his choice was good enough. They upheld his expectations. He continued to read on, and noticed that his name was mentioned when it came down to the sorting. It was talking about how a first year, Paige Rivers, kept talking about how she wanted prefect. The magazine was not wrong, if he kept hearing it, he would get annoyed and not give it to the person. But she was a first year. 'I doubt that most first years will even make it to the fifth year,' mused Professor Styx with a roll of his eyes.

His daughter was mentioned with what she had done to another one of his Slytherins, but in his eyes, the boy deserved it. Neither got in trouble for it. Professor Styx finished reading it, dubbing it as a waste of time. He would have found the culprit by now, but the magazines were coming out in such a messed up pattern that it was nearly impossible to find out who it was. Could it be possible that the old writers graduated and the new writers were still here? He had noticed a little bit of a difference in writing styles. Sighing, he made his copy vanish, and he went back to reading. He knew that he would have to keep an eye on his Slytherins, in case one did something incredibly stupid.

Meera had been skipping meals for days thinking that somehow that would make things right. She knew if her mother found out she was going to get grounded but that was what she wanted. Contact with her parents. They had asked her not to write or contact them for two whole years so she could be protected. She was tired caring about her secret. She just wanted to enjoy and live her life freely like the rest of the teenagers in the school. It was a month after her joining the school and she felt so lonely despite being surrounded by so many people. She had no friends. Deciding that she would give the school another try Meera got ready in her Hufflepuff uniform and headed for breakfast in the Great Hall. It had been days since she had arrived to this room. She was looking more skinnier then before and her usual glowing face had become more thin and was just fair but no longer glowing. She took a seat on the Hufflepuff house table and served herself some tea and begun buttering a toast. Just then hundreds of owl flew into the great hall carrying letters and newspapers for students. One such magazine was dropped beside her. It did not belong to her. She thought it was the daily prophet at first but at a closer look Meera realized it had pictures of some of the school prefects on it.

Meera began reading the newspaper as she took a bite of her toast and chewed on it. It was pathetic. The way the writer was insulting all the students and spreading personal things like gossip and rumors. Meera stopped chewing as she saw a photo of herself in the paper. She had no idea when it was taken. On reading the contents Meera could not believe what she had just read. A page from her journal? It was true that Meera did write a journal. She quickly got her journal from her one shoulder bag and checked it. It had a missing page that must have flown out. She could not believe that this stupid school had such horrible people. The secret she had been protecting for so long was out. She knew many people would not believe the whole of it but the rumors were there for everyone to read and the writer had the proof. It would not take much time for this to go to real media and ruin her family. Hot tears formed in her eyes as she put the paper down. Meera realized a few people were looking at her, many from her own house. She was scared to write to her parents about this. They would get furious when they knew about the story and Meera's journal. The Indian Princess left her breakfast as she wiped away her tears and ignored the people who were staring at her. She left the Great hall and decided to write an immediate letter to her guardian and mentor and explain him the situation. She needed to make sure that she got the page of her journal back or at least some how shut up the fu@king source of the paper by paying them or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back