Rumor Has It V.6

Anonymous

Did you honestly think that we were going to disappear? The original writers are gone, but we continued the legacy. We'll make it as harsh and as insulting as ever. Full of rumors that may or may not be true. You know how the game of rumors go, from one mouth to the other, how sometimes it changes. We are looking at the source of them all, digging deeper under your noses. Prepare for some direct quotes and perhaps an interview or two, to show the world just who is trash and who is the next 'Queen Tramp'. We might have even picked up something about older students that have graduated, you'll just never know what else we will bring to the table. Behold, the fifth issue of this oh so wonderful gossip magazine.
P R E F E C T S A N D H E A D D U N C E S
Landon_Liborion_in_Terra_Nova_Season_1_(324).png
Selena_Gomez_114.png
Victoria_Justice_(142).png
jennette_mccurdy_015_0.jpg
jennifer_lawrence_blond_147.png

Claire_Holt_in_VD_S_03_(44).png
hollowart_da015.jpg
Nathan-Kress-3-nathan-kress-24623081-100-100.png
teresa_palmer_006.jpg
Jesse_Spencer_036.jpg

H A V E Y O U H E A R D ?
</FONT></COLOR>
Who decided to let a crazy lady on happy pills run this school? If ever we needed more of a reason that Ms. Shine-too-bright was unfit to be here, it was her dreadful selection of our new Prefects. Giselle Varius. Who the hell is she anyway? Supposedly a Gryffindor, all you really need to know is that this girl dabbles in the Muggle world, and by the way she dresses, probably wishes she were a boy. Our other no-where-to-be-seen Gryffindor Prefect, Jennette Jenkins is probably hiding from the wizarding world, because, as a Mud-Blood, she knows she truly does not fit in with the rest of us. Sweet Hufflepuff Prefects, Auden Lefevre and Proserpina Laurent. First I am going to start with asking, what were your parents thinking? Auden and Proserpina? Worst names in history. The two-in-the-same girls are both undoubtedly lovely as lovely can be, but anyone know why? My bet is that it is all a ruse. These goody-two-shoe snobs probably think that they are better than anyone else. Anyone agree with that? I doubt it. Justin Kuya, a Slytherin Prefect. Some may notice his angelic face, but get a bit closer and you’ll probably wonder gender Mrs. Justin actually is. This space-head will purposely go out of his way to make sure your day is terrible. Maybe she should join the writing of this? And Miss Artemis Jackson. Don’t get too excited about her pretty face, because that’s all she is. A pretty face. There is nothing beyond that, I am surprised she has even made it to fifth year. It’s time to learn now, dear Artemis; if there is a thought in your head, it’s probably in solitary confinement. And again with an unknown. Oliver Cade Halliwell? Oh Merlin, someone hex me! Not to mention his baby face, this Ravenclaw geek is probably the worst of the worst. Were there seriously no other choices? And oh for the love of – Star Moon? I correct myself from my earlier statement. This is the worst name. Do your parents not love you? The poor hidden girl, becoming a Prefect is nothing compared to the spotlight your sister receives. Which brings me to the worst possible news of our star-girl, Kate Moon becoming Head Girl. This makes me want to hex our Headmistress into oblivion. Thank Merlin this is the last year we will have to deal with such a girl. But more on her later. Oh and our Head Boy? Isaia something? Who the hell cares.
S L Y T H E R - D O N ' T
Claire_Holt_in_VD_S_03_(134).png
Drew_Fuller_in_Charmed_S_06_(357).png

I am getting tired of these two. Troxa has magically changed for the better, a perfect little Slytherin and then there is Auden, so misguided. He was a bully for years, no one can escape that. Auden, you know from experience. He released bees on you, tripped you, really hurt you and now you are fleeing into his arms? How stupid can you get? Troxa, you have made your point. Enough with playing perfect guy with Auden. She has fallen for your tricks, shown how ignorant and trusting she is when she shouldn't be. The game is getting boring so you can drop your act. We have all seen who you really are. After all, you would love to follow after big brother's steps. The one that scares you when you sleep at night. Poor Auden, if she got around that brother, she would be dead meat, wouldn't she? Say if that is genuine, your feelings for her, you bring her home, she's dead. Her blood would be on your hands. Or is that your ultimate plan all along?

L O U D A N D C L E A R Y E T ?
17-007_copy.jpg
17-009.jpg

A perfect prodigy. You've seen him. He's surrounded by girls. He was the first year last year that played as Keeper for Ravenclaw. He was the top point earner. I'm getting sick just by listing out reasons of why you should admire him. Why he thinks everyone should admire him. There's only one thing. Everyone feels bad for you, Bryce, because you are deaf. Handicapped. On top of that, you are a filthy half-breed. No one would have gotten so many things so quickly unless there was something wrong with you, and there is. I'm surprised you can even cast spells. How in the world can you cast them if you can't hear them? Perfect little Bryce, hiding his secrets but can't anymore. It is a shame you weren't born blind like your sister or else you wouldn't be able to see just how pathetic and weak you are. I wonder what is real about this boy. He gets attention by the girls, with his Veela charms. He got everything he wants because he is deaf. Can someone tell me if I am wrong on this or not?

T W E E D L E D E E T W E E D L E D U M
hollowart_tpw016.png
RHIAnna.png

Anyone else notice how old a certain third year looks like he should belong in sixth year? You heard it here first fellow students. The Slytherin third year Albertus Vermeulen should be three years higher than what he is now. How dumb do you have to be to be held back in Hogwarts? All hail Albertus, half-wit king in the land of the witless! Does anyone ever wonder what life would have been for Albertus if he received enough oxygen at birth? Please, do us a favour and use your brain for something other than holding a stupid haircut. Our new imbecile transfer has dragged his horse looking sister along with him. Steer away from this first year snake, whom will sink her poisonous fangs into you if you ever have the misfortune of seeing her. One look, and you turn to stone, Annaliese is like Medusa. (For anyone that doesn’t know who Medusa is, maybe you should held back a couple of years too.) Evolution was wasted in your gene pool. I would love to continue with these statements about the Vermeulen’s, but that sad truth is, I doubt they even understood any of this at all.

H A P P Y P I L L A L E R T
RHIMargo.png
AvaAllan-CED-002137_zps8adbca21.jpg

Yay! What a surprise! Another adventurous Gryffindor! To no-one’s surprise, this unkempt first year is a little bit way over the top happy. Whoa-wait, that sounds familiar. Perhaps this is a bastard child from none other than Headmistress Davershire? Perhaps the embarrassed mother is popping pills for her bastard child to keep her happy, so no beans are spilt? Hmm, I think we are on to you two! In all seriousness, Margo Liddell has to be the most annoying Gryffindor. Obviously brought up on the street, this goof has no sense of style; her hair is a mess, her clothes are atrocious. Nothing about this child is attractive. Please Margo, identify your species.

H U N G R Y L I K E T H E W O L F
HA_bw026.png
HA_bw024.png

Some people may know of the disgusting thing that happened in this very school a couple of years ago. A werewolf was let loose. And there is no doubt about it; Briar Rowan has set some of her cubs loose again. Now I’m not the one to play the shame game here, so you simpleton’s will have to figure out who is who in the zoo on your own this time. Because seriously, this place is a zoo. Beware of whom you befriend, if you find them sniffing you, or running around in circles, they probably aren’t the best of friends. Be careful when you walk around at night, you never know who may be hungry.

[td]
H A T R E D O R N O T ?
tyler_blackburn0038.jpg
Miranda_Kerr_005.jpg

Oh I cannot tell you just how hilarious these two are. They are amazingly funny because they hate each other for no f*cking reason! Well, there is the whole Slytherin and Gryffindor debate, but there is more to this than it seems! Like these two, they fight and they bicker, but we know why. Seeing the longing looks of loneliness, they seek each other for comfort. Though Isabella, proud pure-blood, don't you be wasting your time on someone like Sergios. He is too busy hitting it with Peter Lurkn, and also playing with balls. Kicking a soccer ball, you pervs. Unless he does the other thing then well... It works. From what the grapevine said, he is engaged to another girl. A prettier one than Isabella, from what I have heard. A princess perhaps too. Sergios is doomed to be married to someone like that, and saves him from being with Isabella. Merlin knows, he doesn't want his manhood all up in her. She'd probably eat him alive, the cannibal. Boys, keep your fingers off of her, she is bound to be a gold-digger eventually. Oh how they start so young.

T U R N E D D O W N
Kaley_Cuoco_in_Charmed_S_08_(365).png
Ryan_Gosling_141.jpg

So everyone has seen this third year Slytherin, looks gorgeous of course. There's only one side effect of being who he is. Chad, you can try to reach through the ice shield that Kailie has up, but you are really wasting your time. Kailie is the daughter of the Slytherin Head of House. She's like a princess and what are you? Let's see, how would Kailie say it, oh yes, "dirty blood and pathetic for trying". Sound familiar? By no means is this going to not diss Kailie. Kailie, you might be prideful and cold, but let's face it, you don't have any friends for a reason. Keep flaunting that ass though, you'll be pregnant before your sixth year. Then let's see what daddy has to say about that. If she would remove that stick out of her ass, maybe she'll make a friend or two. You know, just maybe. Kailie, while you are doing that, make sure to become less of a Death Eater. They are extinct, and you are really making a tool of yourself.

A L E R T T H E A U R O R S !
america_ferrera_077.jpg
america_ferrera_075.jpg

Does everyone remember the little break that Kingsley took so she could have her baby boy? The rumor has it that she was doing more. Keep an eye on her fingers, we think that we have seen the ring that looks like a dragon eating itself. Scitorari, the rising evils! It appears that our oh so lovely Gryffindor woman has taken up a dark side. No wonder she picks on the werewolf-loving Minoas Stratis. She probably caused his dad to leave and never come back. Could the kid be Minoas' father? Was that why he was kidnapped or missing, whatever the Daily Prophet said? Maybe Kingsley had an affair, got pregnant and her love was not returned so she had him go 'missing'. She seems to be rather smug now, so this could be the reason why. Just piece the puzzle pieces together. She was gone for a long time, she hates Minoas and now that Minoas is grieving over his poor daddy, she is all of a sudden happy? Surely no one can seem this stupid to not see it. It just...fits. After all, who would suspect poor Kingsley?

D R A M A Q U E E N P L U S O N E
Selena_Gomez_006.png
Selena_Gomez_003.png

Drama Queen still lives up to her name, not a surprise. I have noticed a lack of Hufflepuff points, and this Head Girl all of a sudden stops going to class? Now that is what I call idiotic. She only had good grades for a limited time until she earned that title. Wow. Talk about low. Anyway, her boyfriend is back in the school (we have enough handicapped people, god). Her boyfriend is back, Kate is no longer attending classes and she is getting fatter. Could this be? Oh my god ew, she is pregnant with Stefan's child. Or anyone else she can wrap her legs around. She was all over Samual when Stefan was gone, so who knows what she does behind his back. Kate, it is called 'birth control' and you can use it. Well, can't beat a thing through her head, since she was once sick with a tumor and didn't believe you can get treatment at Saint Mungo's. They can cure cancer but oh no, they can't sure Kate Moon's tumor because she has to have pity and attention from others, oh no. Sorry, Kate, everyone knows how dense you really are, and now we really know it with your pooching belly. Just stay away from us with that thing, we don't want to catch anything.

H A V E Y O U H E A R D T H E S E R U M O R S ?
[ul][li]Ooh lala, young love! A young cub and raven spotted making eyes, careful what you get yourself into Lionel and Katerina!</LI>
[li]Word is the werewolf loving Minoas had a centaur attack Kingsley and Zhefarovich. Why is he not expelled yet?
[li]Another blonde ice-queen from Slytherin, Elsa Seymour seems to be the new lake monster. An ugly personality to match her looks, watch out, this sea creature bites back.
[li]Stefan Archer has kept himself under the radar lately, is this due to a new lady in his life? Perhaps it’s due to the fact that he just had a reunion with his good-for-nothing cousin. Oi vey.
[li]Halloween festivities, we saw a gender fudge incident. Personally, I think some of them should have stayed that way, though I couldn't really tell a difference with Myuna. Could you?
<LI>[li]Headmistress seems happier. She must have gotten laid. Ew.[/li][/ul]
[/td]

So there you have it kids. Owl us with any rumors - whether its something you've seen, or something you want to spread, we want it all!
Remember, the Eyes are watching you.
<COLOR color="#000"><FONT font="Verdana">
OOCOut of Character:
Remember, if you know who we are, then do not say a word, thank you.
Be realistic with your posts. Not everyone will find this funny, especially those that were written about.
The magazine also has a twitter that some have already located. For some recent gossip, follow us @HNZRumorHasIt

Minoas didn't expect to find himself anticipating his return at Hogwarts. Maybe it was the interesting Christmas holidays he had, making alright a return back to the routine of classes and studies. He had spent some quality time with his family, something he was avoiding since his father was abducted, and he had also met with friends, some of which he had to see for a long time. After having the traditional dinners with family and friends, he had the opportunity to go and attend an annual event, a festival about innovative magic. He wasn't thoroughly interested in the concept of the festival, although in the end it proved be a spectacular event, but instead he had followed the only clue he had in his hands in order to find out what was the connection between his father's mysterious disappearance and the scroll case he was entrusted. He eventually found the person he was looking for but again he wasn't given the amount of information he had been expecting. He had something new in his hands to work with and find on his own the answers but although the matter of his father's abduction was itching him the most, he had to prioratize his studies as the OWL examinations were looming in the near future.

He was prepared that morning to have a hearty breakfast and start his day with the best positive way, attending his classes and stay focused on his revisions. He wasn't prepared in the slightest to see numerous copies of Rumor Has It on both four house tables as he stepped into the Great Hall. "No time, no see." he murmured as he had a seat at Gryffindor table and casted a suspicious look at the closest copy, as if it was going to suddenly detonate. He got a bowl of cereals in front of him and used the fruit bowl in front of him to lean on the open copy he had picked up. There was nothing surprising in those lines with a first sight. People were just bullied regardless of age, gender, blood status or occupation as he had noticed some parts of articles referring to their headmistress in an ungracious manner.
He had thought he had avoided this time any reference of his name in this issue but he was wrong when her read an article referring to another staff of the school, to his own Head of house. He dropped his spoon in the bowl which he set aside to take the issue right in front of him and read it carefully.

His usually soulful eyes darkened when he read about his father's abduction mentioned in the part referring to Professor Kingsley. Now even the students who weren't really reading Daily Prophet they would be aware of his own family drama. This wasn't however what bothered him the most. Apparently, the one who had published the article was suggesting that Professor Kingsley was closely connected to the incident. He almost disappeared behind the pages when he spotted the word 'Scitorari'. The tipster he had met with in the festival, had referred to that name. No more information were mentioned other than he had to keep the scroll case safe and away from this group of people at any cost. He had no idea whether Professor Kingsley hated him or not but the period of time she was away from school was coinciding with the time the abduction took place. He abstructed his attention from the pages and looked instinctively at the staff table in search of the Head of his house. Professor Kingsley wasnt there but he wondered how she would react when reading the specific article. He was well aware that the specific publication was mostly relying on inaccuracies and spiteful lies but it had definately seeded in him a lot of doubts and suspicions.

He spared some more time going through that article. He really wanted to check out if she was indeed wearing that ring that all members of the Scitorari organization were wearing as stated in the article. Unfortunately he had no classes with her this term and he couldn't just go and knock on her office door just to ask her if she was in some way related with his father's abduction. Perhaps he could just fix an appointment with her regarding his OWLs and have the chance for a closer investigation. After all he had decided to attend an extra class this term, that of divination. He had no talent or interest in the vague art of future-telling but Professor Le Fey who was a seer, had provided him with valueable assistance during the end of the previous term. Thanks to her he had attended the festival during holidays and found the man who shared extra information about the scroll case. He didn't know how he was going to tone in while he hadn't any divination classes the past two years but he was soon going to find out as it was the first class he had that morning. He didn't finish his breakfast, actually, he had lost appetite. Instead, he checked his watch to realize that he was going to be late for his first class. He ripped off the page of the article he had interested and folded before shoving it into his pocket. He left promptly the Great Hall to climb up to the seventh floor and Gryffindor common room to get his stuff and continue up to Divination Tower.

Albie wasn't gonna lie, Hogwarts wasn't a complete haven, but he really liked the place. Despite his age difference, he got along with his classmates fine, he had an awesome best friend in Una, and even his sister was willing to give everything another go. Of course, he didn't expect some high school level gossip trash. What was this, some muggle high school drama? He wondered who the girls behind this were. It was always girls, after all. Guys weren't malicious. They could be a**holes, but they wouldn't go to this extent.

His eyes widened when he read the section about him and his sister. Cautiously, he glanced over at Anna...and saw that her roommate, a second year named Elsa, also mentioned in the magazine, was gently talking to her and keeping her calm. He'd have to talk to her after breakfast, just to double check she was okay. Probably to ease his own anger, too. While Albie tried his best to seem easygoing and relaxed, it was because he'd worked hard to keep his temper in check. He noticed his knuckles gripped the paper just a little too hard, and his arms shook just a little, so he stopped. And laughed, placing one fist against his forehead.

I wonder which scheming little b*tch felt the need to comment on everyone without getting to know the first thing about them? He'd seen this behaviour before. He saw how outrageous the lies were about him, and he knew better to believe any of the others. Sighing, Albie threw down the offending paper and thoughtfully chewed on his toast, keeping his mind in a happy place to prevent himself from getting angry over something as stupid as this.

The reason Elsa's mums had often been so exasperated with her was her inability to get along with other people her age. Elsa argued that it was most of the girls, all they wanted to do was gossip and talk about boys and do their hair and makeup. Gossiping, while it could be kinda funny and interesting, wasn't Elsa's thing, generally. Half the time she didn't even know or get along with the people girls in her class at school would gossip about. At least now, sharing a room with Anna, the two of them could gossip in their own way - privately instead of spreading rumours around the whole school.

Skimming over this 'Rumor Has It' - spelled wrong, "seriously, guys, we're in New Zealand, they spell things correctly too," (her mums had drilled good spelling in to her as much as they could), the young Australian snorted in derision until she got to the article about Anna and her big brother. Anna was cold and standoffish, but the two of them got along fine. If her mum (her birth mother, that is), had taught her anything, it was to accept people for who they were. And Anna was nice, only cold cause she was lonely, and Elsa was willing to befriend her. Putting a protective arm around the younger girl, Elsa kept skimming until she saw her own name. She blinked.

"...lake monster? Lake monster..." Putting down her now empty goblet, she turned to Anna. "Do you wanna get out of here?" she asked, recieving a nod in return. Elsa cleared her throat, before looking around the hall with a smirk. "Make way, make way, resident Medusa and lake monster coming through. Watch out, ladies and gentlemen, we're coming for you next! We'll turn you to stone and send ya to sleep with the fishes before you can say Slytherin!" Chuckling, she squeezed her friend in a friendly and protective one-armed hug, waved royally at anyone who was watching, and headed back off to the Slytherin Common Room, in order to get ready for classes that day.

Isabella was having a rough morning. Not only she was she not feeling her best, but her sister's hadn't answered her letter yet. Were they too busy for her all of a sudden? Isabella lost her parents at a really young age, and her brothers left before she could ever turn to them, so Emerald and Callisto were her parental figures. It was always unnerving whenever they didn't write to her. Especially Callisto, who always wrote these really annoying letters to check up on Isabella. Isabella was so angry due to things that happened to her in the past, so she took it out on anyone she could in order to make herself feel better. If she had to start doing it to her sisters too, she would in a heartbeat. As she approached the Great Hall to get some breakfast, she heard her name being called. Instead of acknowledging whoever it was, she kept on walking until the Slytherin house table was in her sights. Chances were that whomever it was, only wanted to pick a fight with her. That could wait until she was more awake and ready to come up with equally painful insult and jabs. The smell of sausage and eggs were inhaled and Isabella sighed happily. Well, as happy as she could get being in this place. Isabella fixed herself a plate and got to work on eating it as quickly as she could. Last night she had skipped dinner to work on some homework, and her body was telling her that she needed to make up for last night. Halfway through a bite of scrambled eggs, something caught Isabella's eye. It was a magazine. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what it was an issue of either. With a soft roll of her blue eyes, Isabella reached over to take a copy.

After reading the first few articles, she decided that whomever wrote this, had a good sense of humor, plus they weren't shy about speaking their mind. Whomever they were, they were bold. Many of them were really funny and seemingly true, from what Isabella had seen and heard. A couple were a little weird, but Isabella wasn't sure where the logic came from for a few of the others. When Isabella scanned an article that had her picture above it, she paused. Why was someone even daring to talk about her and Romanes. What was- what the hell gave them that impression? That she went to him for comfort? Or that she was even the slightest bit interested in him. He was cute, yes. But all the looks in the world didn't make up for how irritating he was. Isabella pushed her plate aside and stood up. Hurriedly, she approached the Gryffindor table where Sergios was sitting. "Let's get one thing straight Romanes, this article is so incorrect it's not even funny. I would never come to you for comfort. Enjoy your marriage." With that, she promptly tore up the magazine and turned away from him. Her mood was far worse than it had been before she had come in here. As Isabella stomped out of the Great Hall, she began to wonder why Sergios was in an arranged marriage in the first place. Not that she cared if he was or if he wasn't. Isabella could care less.

Sergios Romanes walked into the Great Hall, really too tired to comprehend the buzz that was going on. The Rumor Has It magazine made another hit, and Sergios had yet to even acknowledge what was going on around him. The names that were being shouted, people storming out, nothing could have awakened him from his slumber. Well, he wasn't sleeping but he was pretty close to it anyway. Sergios found his way to the Gryffindor house table, where he took his seat and he started filling his plate full of bacon, eggs and sausage. Lots of meat was needed for this young Gryffindor for the Quidditch game that was going on soon enough. He started to stuff his face with the eggs first, before he found some bacon. The bacon itself was delicious, and before he knew it, he heard a voice say something behind him. He turned to face the she-devil herself saying something about an article being so incorrect and how she'd never come to him for comfort. And then to enjoy his marriage. He was fully awake by then, and his eyebrows raised. What in the world? How in the hell did she find out about that? He barely told anyone! Well, he told very few people, but he must have been overheard or something. Article? It was then when he realized that there was another one of them gossip magazines out. Finishing his bacon, he reached for a copy of it.

The first article insulted his brother a bit, but he didn't see much to it. Then he started reading over the article based on a couple of fifth years, and the words were so cruel. Everything in here was just horrible, but it did bring some entertainment for the morning, completely waking him up. He was still wondering what in the hell Isabella was talking about. Then he reached the article about him and Isabella and he nearly threw up with what they were mentioning. He covered his mouth and he just couldn't comprehend what was being said to him. Going to her for comfort? No, she normally found him! Sergios read about his marriage and he shook his head. He hated having no control over his life and he was more determined than ever to break free from it. But he didn't want his manhood all up in Isabella Pisces. She was cute and all, but she was the bloody devil. But why did she feel the need to come over here and tell him that? Sergios knew. Perhaps she did like him. He smirked a bit at that, but he was still steaming over the magazine. Losing his appetite from the articles, he got up and left the Great Hall, shaking his head in the meantime. Whoever they were, the ones that wrote the articles, Sergios would love to find out and give them a piece of his mind.

Myuna had enjoyed her holiday back at home. with her brothers, and more importantly hanging at the beach. she one of her surf mates who she was a couple of years older than her who was training for the pro competition in a few months. he was really coming on very well. he actually looked like he had a shot against the pro's. Her brothers were much bigger too Maka was actually taller than her now and lowan was defiantly shown signs of magic too. which was exiting.
she arrived to school preying things wouldn't be awkward between her and albie after the yule ball thankfully he too had decided to just say it was a once off thing. it was a few days into the semester when she headed into breakfast. hungry for some toast when she saw piles of papers on the table. not knowing what they were she picked ope up as she found a seat. next to her friends, or rather friend. she skimmed through the article on the prefects as she spread the butter on the toast. nothing interesting in there she hardly knew them, only her dorm mate Artemis but it wasn't anything she felt the need to write home about. sure it wasn't nice but it wasn't tat bad. then she reached for the jam as she skimmed the next article. it wasn't until she was eating her second slice and about half way down when she saw something interesting. by now there was murmurs of commotion all across the room. something about wog boy (also known as minoas)'s dad. and professor Kingsley. she looked across to the gryffindor table to see how he was taking it. unfortunately with the professors deciding that green and red needed to be kept as far apart as possible there were too many people in the way to see. the next story however had her stop with food half way to her mouth. it was about albie. calling him thick. and his sister medusa. she just then heard someone saying medusa coming through and looked up to see another girl helping Anna out of the room. remembering what Albie said about his last school she looked at him she could see he was shaking. she was annoyed too. though she knew there was no point making a scene. she was just about to suggest she and albie get some fresh air when she heard someone chuckling and saying her name. god what had they written about her. she didn't know and didn't care to find out at the current moment instead she glared at them. "I wouldn' be laughin' so 'ard if i w's you" she said quite loud her tone sharp with ice as she got up in a way that threatened a fight. then she remembered she really shouldn't and getting expelled from ehre would get her back at the lady snobs college. not something she would like. instead she put the paper in her pocket to read what was written about her later and tapped albie on the shoulder. "le's ge' out o' 'ere" she said already starting to make her way to the door.

Kate had enjoyed her holidays. Nothing eventful had happened in England. Life had gone on as usual. Things were still a bit rough at home and to be honest Kate was glad to be leaving. She needed a breath of fresh air in her life. She needed to get away from home and Hogwarts. Sure she would miss the school and she had some great memories here but some things are hard to forget and she would be happy to be away from it all. She had this last term and she was done. She was going to work her butt off and try achieve all she could. NEWTs were looming closer and she would like to do well in them. She had plenty of time to focus on them and just try her best. She had been slightly lacking in the first term. She was going to try and stop that this term. She had had a lovely time in New Zealand. She had met Stefan's family. Tybalt's parents and sister. They were lovely and she hoped things would improve family wise for Stefan. He deserved it after all.

She walked into the Great Hall, yawning. She had slept in catching up on some well needed sleep. There was a slight buzz in the air but they had just come back from the holidays that was expected. She didn't take much notice as she walked to the Hufflepuff table, she was too tired. She was starving also and all that was on her mind was food. As she sat down, and prepared to eat she noticed people giggling and looking at her. They were whispering. Kate groaned. Why? Why did the damn magazine consist to write cr@p about her. She was sick and tired of it and she had hoped that the stupid magazine would never appear again but obviously not. She was so not going to miss this dreadful thing once she left the school. Just out of curiosity she picked up the closest issue, ignoring every little whisper, look or giggle aimed at her. She had felt this way all too many times and she hated it and never wanted to feel it again. She opened the magazine, frowning slightly. The originally writers were gone? She thought back on the previous year,wondering who it could have been. That didn't really matter though, there were new people here and they were continuing it on which wasn't very good news to the school. Kate was also sure that this was the sixth issue not the fifth.

She read the first paragraph. Kate didn't like what was said at all. Artemis was a lovely girl. She didn't really know the rest of them. Star didn't like her name but people didn't have to comment. She had been expecting the jab about her getting Head Girl. That didn't make it any easier to read it. Why did these people dislike her so much? Star girl? She thought shaking her head. She had never done anything to draw attention to herself. These authors had done all that for her. Practically the whole school knew what happened to her and not the right version or reasons. Another reason she was looking forward to leaving, she would get away from people who judged her from the stupid magazine. She glanced through the other articles. She didn't know many of the people. She soon got to the paragraph on her. Her grip on the magazine got tighter as she read on. Her usual calm temper was reaching boiling point. She tried to calm herself down, no point making an idiot out of herself and giving RHI an actual reason to write about her. What this stupid magazine said was completely false. She was in now way getting fatter, she was getting to a healthy weight. Pregnant with Stefan's child? What the hell were these people on? Wrap her legs around anyone? That stung.Then another comment on the tumor. Kate just threw the magazine down on the table when she saw that. Suddenly no longer hungry. She got up and headed outside. Maybe practicing quidditch would help her think straight.

Rosie entered the Great Hall and tiredly rubbed rubbed the sleep from her eyes. Although Rosie was dressed and her face was clean, she was far too tired to really make a conscious effort in making sure she looked good. Her straight brown hair was still messy and disarrayed from the nights sleep, and there wasn't an ounce of make up on her. Rosie wasn't much of a morning person, so she didn't care to put effort into her looks when she had no class. All she needed was some breakfast, then she could head back to the common room for relaxation and reading. Up ahead she spotted Bryce and made her way over to him. Luckily, Bryce knew how she often was in the morning so she trusted him him not to be annoying like most others were. Of course they didn't mean it, but it didn't stop them from getting under Rosie's skin when they decided to act like a bunch of monkey's so early in the morning. Sitting next to her best friend, Rosie quickly went to reach out for a piece of toast. Rosie also wasn't the type of person to eat a lot in the morning. Mornings in general just weren't that good for her. When she noticed Bryce reading something, Rosie lowered her piece of toast and leaned over to see what it was. Rumor Has it? Rosie barely remembered the magazine making an appearance last year. All of a sudden it was back?

Rosie let her brown eyes scan each and every article. Wow, they were as mean as ever. Rosie didn't understand how they could write such things and feel okay with themselves, but they probably thought differently than Rosie did about things. When she was able to finally read the article done over Bryce, Rosie sighed and took the magazine from Bryce. He didn't need to be reading that stuff. It was so untrue. Without a single word uttered or signed, she leaned over to him him a hug and rest her head on his shoulder. Bryce got the things he got, because he was one of those lucky people. He overcame his disability to become something great. Hopefully he knew that too.

The professor had taken her time readying herself to begin the day. As she finally made her way into the Great Hall, she barely took notice of the students that were leaving. She simply assumed they had completed their meal and were heading back to their dorms to complete their morning routines or head to classes. It was easy to ignore the droning of the students and she made it to her seat at the table with no notion that anything was amiss. It wasn't until she had taken her seat and begun to pile some French Toast on her plate that her eyes caught one of her colleagues looking at her oddly. She ignored it at first, moving to grab the syrup and quickly pouring some on. When she glanced back up again and noticed that several people were in fact staring in her direction, the professor turned to the colleague nearest her and quipped "Do I have something on my face?" As the woman quickly shook her head and shakily pushed a small magazine towards her, Cyndi's pleasant expression shattered.

"Not this rubbish again" she stated with an eye roll. She made to open to the magazine and then stopped. Lifting her fork, she took a hearty bite of French Toast, knowing that she would need the sugary goodness to get through this trash. As she read, the woman shook her head and made varying noises of disbelief. It wasn't until she got to one article about the school's werewolves that she finally paused and read through it carefully. The woman breathed a sigh of relief when she noted that names hadn't been mentioned. She knew that the students deserved their privacy. Not everyone was as comfortable with their status as her former student, Briar, had been. Resuming to a cursory scan of the articles as she continued to eat, Cyndi's fork froze in mid-air as she spotted a picture of herself. "Now what is this?" she asked rhetorically as she read. The last time she could remember being mentioned in the magazine, the authors had accurately predicted that she was with child. This time, the article couldn't be further from the truth. Sure, she had a new ring but it was not of a dragon at all. And, she hadn't even met Mr. Stratis in person. They'd only ever corresponded through owl mail and that was only after the centaur incident in the forest. It was such a silly accusation.

Moving quickly to the Great Hall's entrance, the professor headed out and straight towards the Headmistress's office. She wanted to be sure the woman had seen it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back