Rule 1: The Nurse is always right.

Aisling Finnigan

OOC First Name
Maia
Aisling walked down to the Great Hall. It was lovely outside. She always found it odd that the seasons were backwards here, even if she'd been here a few years at this stage. Hogwarts felt like home, even though she had her own little cottage in New Zealand. Usually she ate in the Hospital Wing, but she'd heard rumours about a new nurse, and she wanted to meet them. She smiled at the clip-clop of her heels as she walked, it was a beautiful morning.

She walked into the hall, smiling at a few of the students she knew. her most regular visitor-Briar had graduated, and she hoped she did well. She was a lovely girl. She strode up to the staff table, and slid into her seat. Looking around the table, she tried to see if there were any new faces, but it was hard. She'd heard there were a few new staff members. She didn't know which was the nurse. She got herself some porridge. It was a little bland, so she mixed in some honey, and began eating, savouring the sweet taste. "Yum." she grinned, after swallowing a mouthful. She didn't know many people in the castle. Aisling was friendly, but she found it hard to make the first step in talking to people.

It wasa wolfies first day at the castle. He wondered round the room he was in wondering what he should do. he always wondered what it would be like to be back here but he didnt realise that it was going to feel like this.he dedcided it was time to get dressed and put on a suit. as his stomach rumbled he remembereed that it was breakfast time. As he made way down he noticed that he was getting funny looks of the pupils.

he entered the grat hall and took the only empty seat at the table. as he looked at the breakfast that he was going to have he noticed that he sat next to some one. "Hi im wolfie im the new nurse." he said offering his hand to them.

OOCOut of Character:
So sorry for the late reply-rehearsal's been crazy this week.

Aisling was just about to take another bite, when someone greeted her; "Hey-I'm Aisling-the other nurse!" she smiled, shaking his hand. He was wearing a suit, which was a bit odd. "So-you're the new guy in town, welcome to Hogwarts." she laughed, eating a spoonful of porridge. "So-what brings you to Hogwarts?" she asked, looking over at him; "I'm glad there'll be another nurse-it's Quidditch Season, so everything's a bit mad at the moment."

She looked around the Hall. There were students everywhere-as usual. "Have you been around the Wing yet-I can show you around lter if you want." she offered, mixing the honey into her porridge more.

he chuckled. "Thats me the new guy." he said smiling "Its nice to meet you aisling. i remeber what it was like here during quiditch season. especially playiong my self." he said remebering all to well of the injuries he sustained. "ahh now i came back to hogwarts to help the children out and be a friend when needed. some thing i didnt have here. some one to reley on." he told her. "Also sorry about the suit." he said with a wink.

he listend and watched her as he ate some toast."that would be amazing it may have changed for all i know so proberly best that you showed me round." he said chuckling.

Aisling laughed, pouring herself some coffee. Not exactly healthy, but it kept her sane. "You too. You went to Hogwarts New Zealand?" I went to Scotland myself-closer to home." she replied, stirring some milk and sugar into her coffe. "Lovely." she smiled, taking a sip. "It's great here, we haven't many regular injuries at the moment-aside from Quidditch. The Hufflepuff-Slytherin match was very rough." she commented, looking up at him, and laughing aloud as he winked at her; "I was wondering about that-you're very well dressed for breakfast!" she grinned.

"I've made a few changes in the past few years." she smiled, she'd added armchairs to the hospital wing, and during the Winter, she always had a fire burning. It was a lot more homey now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back